Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,880 members, 7,821,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened (7102 Views)

A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

Cool. No grudge(s).

C grin kiss
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by I888(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mimzyy:

Fallacy of hasty generalization. If I were to consider money, I would have made some decisions by now damning the consequences.

I wonder what point you are trying to prove by bringing a private convo to nl though...
I just wanted you to see it. I have removed it. Everybody got a price. I myself has got a price, you just haven't seen the price that will sell you. That's all!
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by DozieInc(m): 1:29am On Nov 06, 2016
Cool story... did anybody notice the second to the last fb comment, "true love" really?
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 06, 2016
and wired me 4 million naira to do the deal on his behalf. Right there in class in Law School, I felt the courage to tell my lecturer to shut up when the man was beginning to talk too much. Hahahaha.

A clear case of money answereth all things gringrin
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by armadeo(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:
Story sounds unbelievable. Some parts don't fit...

You have sense.

Pls share some to people on this thread.

What rubbish. 3million to show you have cash.

Money cannot hide. No matter how you try to if you have money it would show. If you like wear rags your skin would testify.

3 Likes

Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2016
The way people lie on social media eh, hmm! may amadioha deliver us o.
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by skywalker240(m): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
UIA04:
That Charles must be a drug dealer or ritualistic mtcheww

So he had to send her money to get her attention. That's how ubi Franklin did sotey he married a woman that doesn't love him and the marriage scatter

And the so called friend should stop acting like a love-vendor
undecided

You always spoil the fun
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by UIA04(f): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
skywalker240:
undecided
You always spoil the fun
How?
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by skywalker240(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
UIA04:
How?
You always derail if its against women, when its obvious they are wrong
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by UIA04(f): 12:18am On Nov 07, 2016
skywalker240:

You always derail if its against women, when its obvious they are wrong
First
I don't even think the story is real

But if it is..
Then the three of them are not serious

Like I said earlier no serious, hardworking, man who made his money well would drop 3 million for a lady who hasn't even accepted your advances.

Secondly If a girl gives you attention only because of the money you are spending on her then be ready to always keep the fire burning just with money.

The story says the guys friend does most of the talking, that means the guy with all his cash can't even approach a lady SMH

So now the girl has three million in her account and is chasing father Christmas around to date him . Yimu so if father Christmas doesn't answer her calls who looses?
Abel this story na fairytale jare, just another well scripted nonsense by one jobless idiot who has been scammed by a runs babe
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by skywalker240(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2016
UIA04:

First
I don't even think the story is real

But if it is..
Then the three of them are not serious

Like I said earlier no serious, hardworking, man who made his money well would drop 3 million for a lady who hasn't even accepted your advances.

Secondly If a girl gives you attention only because of the money you are spending on her then be ready to always keep the fire burning just with money.

The story says the guys friend does most of the talking, that means the guy with all his cash can't even approach a lady SMH

So now the girl has three million in her account and is chasing father Christmas around to date him . Yimu so if father Christmas doesn't answer her calls who looses?
Abel this story na fairytale jare, just another well scripted nonsense by one jobless idiot who has been scammed by a runs babe

grin
Wicked naughty girl grin

Ok we haff heard, its just that you are radically blunt in a joy killing way cheesy
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:17am On Nov 07, 2016
UIA04:

So he had to send her money to get her attention. That's how ubi Franklin did sotey he married a woman that doesn't love him and the marriage scatter

so any1 dat can gv sum1 3 million is a drug dealer or ritualist.....aunty you beta shut up dere........and send your acc number.....
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by UIA04(f): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2016
OlufemiWhit:
so any1 dat can gv sum1 3 million is a drug dealer or ritualist.....aunty you beta shut up dere........and send your acc number.....
Sharrap

And continue clearing the gutter your boss told to clear this morning
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 07, 2016
UIA04:

babe, I like ur lip but someone must not be drug dealer or ritualist before you can give that amount of money
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2016
UIA04:

Sharrap

And continue clearing the gutter your boss told to clear this morning
ya mouth like gutter grin
Re: I Asked Her Out, She Refused And This Happened by UIA04(f): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2016
Oma307:

babe, I like ur lip but someone must not be drug dealer or ritualist before you can give that amount of money
To a girl you are not sure Will still like you? So that you can start playing hide and seek

Tell me another story

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug / Let Love Rule Here On Nairaland / Natural Ways To Boost Your Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.