Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening (4171 Views)

This Is What Is Now Happening..avoid Girls Btw 18-37 That Do This[pix] / Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Girlfriend / Help!! My Gay Lecturer Wants To Sleep With Me, Else I Won’t Graduate – 400 Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Adonis86(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
I have to be as brief as possible.
I gained admission in one of the universities in the East and during my undergraduate days, there's this young male Lecturer in his late thirties and newly married then, that loves mingling with students a lot. He gyms a lot and would always wants to create this impression on the female students in my department that he's fit for anything. But the confusing thing now is that I'm not a female. I'm a guy who always want to be in the class of my own. I don't walk around with ladies like some gay guys in my department do. I don't have a girlfriend or in anything intimate with anyone. Though I like his method of teaching and that made us to get along, until he started sending me friend's request on facebook. Initially, I didn't notice anything until in my penultimate year, when we got closer. He always single out my scripts in all the courses he taught me and would give it a special treat. After exams, before the result is out, if our paths cross, he'll inform me my grade even when I didn't ask. Then, after my graduation and NYSC, I came back for my masters, I was assigned to a senior lecturer in my field who unfortunately I lost by dead two years into the program. As a result, I was reassigned to another senior Lecturer but not from my field of specialty. Then, this Lecturer that had wanted to be with me was assigned to be my thesis examiner. He then ceased the privilege to unleashed his lustful passion on me. He would want me to visit his office and sit down while he reads my work for proposal defence. In one occasion, he deliberately touched my nipples in his office while I had to pull myself away, immediately someone entered his office which, gave me the opportunity to walk away. Now, since the lock down began, he's been on my neck that he wants to visit me. He said he could rubbish my work at the panel by bringing up errors and theoretical gerrymandering which would at the end force me to step down and repeat the proposal defense. I have tried talking to one or two other lecturers about it, (excluding the sexual aspect of it) and they said I shouldn't repeat such in anyone's ear, that it could be termed a mischievous act by the student to tarnish the image of a hardworking Lecturer.
Though he has helped polish my work and fine tune it, but pestering me, following me on social media and calling me on phone for him to visit me. He even went as far as reporting me to one of his colleagues that, he has been demanding to know my house and I'm hiding it from him.
Now, school might be resuming anytime soon and I want to graduate because my graduation is long overdue, but this guy could be an impediment to the progress of my program.
Please, I need a healthy advice.
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Bola146(f): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by gigante: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is very serious.

Allow him visit you, set up a camera and play along with him. But before then, control your men to be on standby for better drilling.

Record all of his sexual advances, when you are sure a substantial recording has been made, signal your men, make una drill am like thief.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by chuddyforlife(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
balanciaga agbada here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Aboks(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
em want test ur puna weda e sweet lol
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
If you're not into the "gayish" act as I am suspecting, then rebuke him publicly no matter what the cost is....

There's no point behaving like a shy teenager struck with the arrow of love...

Resist the devil and he will flee

10 Likes

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by naijafella(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Adonis86:
I have to be brief as possible. I gained admission in one of the universities in the East and during my undergraduate days, there's this young male Lecturer in his late thirties and newly married then, that loves mingling with students a lot. He gyms a lot and would always wants to create this impression on the female students in my department that he's fit for anything. But the confusing thing now is that I'm not a female. I'm a guy who always want to be in the class of my own. I don't walk around with ladies like some gay guys in my department do. I don't have a girlfriend or in anything intimate with anyone. Though I like his method of teaching and that made us to get along, until he started sending me friend's request on facebook. Initially, I didn't notice anything until in my penultimate year, when we got closer. He always single out my scripts in all the courses he taught me and would give it a special treat. After exams, before the result is out, if our paths cross, he'll inform me my grade even when I didn't ask. Then, after my graduation and NYSC, I came back for my masters, I was assigned to a senior lecturer in my field who unfortunately I lost by dead two years into the program. As a result, I was reassigned to another senior Lecturer but not from my field of specialty. Then, this Lecturer that had wanted to be with me was assigned to be my thesis examiner. He then ceased the privilege to unleashed his lustful passion on me. He would want me to visit his office and sit down while he reads my work for proposal defence. In one occasion, he deliberately touched my nipples in his office while I had to pull myself away, immediately someone entered his office which, gave me the opportunity to walk away. Now, since the lock down began, he's been on my neck that he wants to visit me. He said he could rubbish my work at the panel by bringing up errors and theoretical gerrymandering which would at the end force me to step down and repeat the proposal defense. I have tried talking to one or two other lecturers about it, (excluding the sexual aspect of it) and they said I shouldn't repeat such in anyone's ear, that it could be termed a mischievous act by the student to tarnish the image of a hardworking Lecturer.
Though he has helped polish my work and fine tune it, but pestering me, following me on social media and calling me on phone for him to visit me. He even went as far as reporting me to one of his colleagues that, he has been demanding to know my house and I'm hiding it from him.
Now, school might be resuming anytime soon and I want to graduate because my graduation is long overdue, but this guy could be an impediment to the progress of my program.

Set him up .Get your phone and secretely record/video tape the dude.
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by MrJah(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
Set him up n get a voice record of what ever conversations u d be having with him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Adonis86:
I gained admission in one of the universities in the East and during my undergraduate days, there's this young male Lecturer in his late thirties and newly married then, that loves mingling with students a lot. He gyms a lot and would always wants to create this impression on the female students in my department that he's fit for anything. But the confusing thing now is that I'm not a female. I'm a guy who always want to be in the class of my own. I don't walk around with ladies like some gay guys in my department do. I don't have a girlfriend or in anything intimate with anyone. Though I like his method of teaching and that made us to get along, until he started sending me friend's request on facebook. Initially, I didn't notice anything until in my penultimate year, when we got closer. He always single out my scripts in all the courses he taught me and would give it a special treat. After exams, before the result is out, if our paths cross, he'll inform me my grade even when I didn't ask. Then, after my graduation and NYSC, I came back for my masters, I was assigned to a senior lecturer in my field who unfortunately I lost by dead two years into the program. As a result, I was reassigned to another senior Lecturer but not from my field of specialty. Then, this Lecturer that had wanted to be with me was assigned to be my thesis examiner. He then ceased the privilege to unleashed his lustful passion on me. He would want me to visit his office and sit down while he reads my work for proposal defence. In one occasion, he deliberately touched my nipples in his office while I had to pull myself away, immediately someone entered his office which, gave me the opportunity to walk away. Now, since the lock down began, he's been on my neck that he wants to visit me. He said he could rubbish my work at the panel by bringing up errors and theoretical gerrymandering which would at the end force me to step down and repeat the proposal defense. I have tried talking to one or two other lecturers about it, (excluding the sexual aspect of it) and they said I shouldn't repeat such in anyone's ear, that it could be termed a mischievous act by the student to tarnish the image of a hardworking Lecturer.
How many years you take do Masters bro?

2 Likes

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by gunners160(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
This one is strong; eleyi le gidi gan. Let me just sit down and read comments because I don't know what to say
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brother! In this case it is survival of the fittest. You've got to hit him hard, get all evidence of his molestation and chats. Record his verbal utterances, when you have enough evidence. Then you decide either to warn him to back off from you now or you wait till he tries to rubbish your project at the panel. For me, I would prefer waiting patiently like a tiger for him to walk blindly into my trap. I love seeing people play all their cards before whopping their asses Sha. grin

But you decide what works best for you.

2 Likes

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Sage161(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Moral lesson - Never get too close to anyone you do business with. Business and intimacy are two disparate things. If you want to know about business and intimacy, you would be reading two separate books. They shouldn't be merged for any reason.

2 Likes

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by ultimateyankee: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Adonis86:
Bleep You bitch what you talking about ? Go and and Bleep that lecture bitch .
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Like most people had already adviced. Get all the evidence you need against him and just simply give him concrete reasons why you didn't want him to visit you, like saying you have a lot of room mates or something more tangible .

Be subtle and diplomatic so he wouldn't have the slightest idea that you are unto him . Give him the impression that you are innocent and really do not understand what he is up to but then be swift as a snake. Record all convos with him and make sure you always find a way to make him reveal his intentions in an unmistaken language.

Apply wisdom and dribble him till you are done with your Studies unless he wants to play the game against you by all means necessary , do not show whatever you have against him until the time is right.

Be prayerful too. Good luck !

2 Likes

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by falcon01: 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Simply Tell him " with All due Respect sir, I am not Gay I'll love to be with you if I was gay but sir I don't feel the vibe and you cant Force it please Understand it" and I hope you ain't foolish enough to not have recorded any of your conversations.

1 Like

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by extol1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
your matter tie gele, with clapping ovation help me welcome chii59 to the podium for her speech on this matter. thank you
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by operAhdam: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Let him come bro..and invite friends over,
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by muller101(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Introduce him to bobrisky

1 Like

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by prince2pac(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bros OP like everyone up there said, what you need is evidence, download screen recorder on your phone, whenever he calls record the conversations and even in your chats, record his voice chats and all... If he come visiting a camera will be needed and your niggas for hood too
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Ashawosboifrien: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2020
How do I unlearn what I just learnt undecided
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 01, 2020
My dear, this is serious. You need to pray. Fast and pray on this guy's matter. The devil is a liar in your life in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 01, 2020
i dont get it
are u a guy or a female?
u said he touched ur nipples
either way report him to the head of ur dept
its like he doesnt like his job and he is begging to be sacked cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 01, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
My dear, this is serious. You need to pray. Fast and pray on this guy's matter. The devil is a liar in your life in Jesus name, Amen.
is it everytin someone will be doing praying and fasting?
instead of starving himself all in the name of fasting he can easily report the matter to the head of his dept

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by merieam16(f): 1:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Do 7days dry fasting on his matter. Come back and share ur testimony. Peace
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Sage161:
Moral lesson - Never get too close to anyone you do business with. Business and intimacy are two disparate things. If you want to know about business and intimacy, you would be reading two separate books. They shouldn't be merged for any reason.
He never mentioned being close to the said lecturer na. Why are you inferring that?
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by NobleDeSage001: 2:25am On Sep 01, 2020
He is just am imp. Don't worry your head about him.
Rather, take him up in prayer. He can never be an obstacle to you. He will even help you the more.

Don't ever allow him come to your house or you go to his.
Prayer will just be enough...
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by padi94(m): 4:11am On Sep 01, 2020
Something tells me you will eventually sort this out, by your self
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by femi4: 5:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Na wa o,even at postgraduate level. Guy wake up, don't let any lecturer intimidate you, you no be undergraduate again o
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Csami(m): 5:58am On Sep 01, 2020
First, I find this hard to believe. Why? Because you're not just a student anymore. Lecturers prey on undergraduates and willing postgraduates.

Secondly, if true, I'm guessing you just do what others have advised or you invite him over when your girl is around(i assume you have a girl) and make sure you do some kinky stuff in his presence. Like kiss her for long, tap/slap her ass, stuffs that will show him you have no interest in what he's projecting towards you.

Lastly, how man go touch your nipples and like 2 of him teeth no touch ground immediately? Na your fault sha

1 Like

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by Expresswriter: 6:13am On Sep 01, 2020
Go to his office with a tape recorder.

Record the conversation.

Use it as evidence against him if he disturbs you further.

Before then, get the support of trusted senior university officials.
Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by OgideAgu: 6:17am On Sep 01, 2020
Use wisdom

Re: A Lecturer Wants To Visit My House, I Refused And This Is Now Happening by eusteskevin(m): 6:25am On Sep 01, 2020
You has said it all
gigante:
This is very serious.

Allow him visit you, set up a camera and play along with him. But before then, control your men to be on standby for better drilling.

Record all of his sexual advances, when you are sure a substantial recording has been made, signal your men, make una drill am like thief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five (5) Kinds Of Girls You Will Find In Your Neighborhood / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can / What Are 3 Things Girls Look For In Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.