Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (13485 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Akin1212(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
shadeyinka:

Its a waste of time conversing with you! Bye

The feeling is mutual. Enjoy
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Dnockeror333(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2018
analice107:

Huh? Sunday service Kwa? I never heard of that one.

But i believe its a number though, because the Bible talks about it being written on their foreheads or the back of their right hand.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation:13:16

So, yes, if its a seal, like the the one Christians have of the Holy Spirit, physical eyes wont see it, there wont be need for it to be on their foreheads or right hands.

Godbless.

[1] Right hand and [2] Forehead are symbolic for
(1]= Work and (2]= Knowledge.

Those that are spirit are spirit and those... `that look at the flesh ate physical'!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Dnockeror333(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2018
NPComplete:

Unless u are some time-traveling alien who has hopped through time and seen the end of the world and came back to warn us in present-day earth, u are not worth being taken seriously. Delusions can seem very real to people who suffer from it. We will all die eventually and there may be a life after death too. But it takes an extremely insane pride for one to believe the way he envisions the end of world is exactly how it will play out. And such pride is what I see in u.

Thats a hard jolting words. No one who is positive with life wants to be lost. Yet some positive babies wants to fly away from trial.

Man, you try the weaving of your words. Nice day.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Dnockeror333(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2018
analice107:

hahahahahahahahahaha. I watched a YouTube of a South American man claiming that he is the Antichrist. He has a church which prints 666 on their bodies. 666 is widely accepted now nah.

That is the foolishness of unserious dead men! Leave them if you are serious.

Every man in this world will have followers if no one follow you, stay put and wait until God manifest His power on your behalf. Do not force it down orelse you force down something tht will sell your soul to hade.

Bless you.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Dnockeror333(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2018
analice107:

I can see you are not a Bible believing person, so, i will leave you to your devices. But why did you even bother to come in here if you don't believe what the Bible says?

He came in here because he believed differently about what the Bible says not swallowing all hook, lines and sinker thought by proselythes and the physical book.

Or who do not love his own life?

But the hardest thing to some unknowledgeable ones is how to hate that life for `His-Gods' sake

Sorry o, I just dey passi o...
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 14, 2018
Many have received this mark, nearly everyone on earth. examine yourself

shadeyinka:
The Mark of the Beast:
Most people have heard of the mark represented or denoted by the number 666. There are some people who are already tattooing such marks on their body.

What is this number?
The number of the Beast is not just a number! It is not just a micro-chip. The number is an oath/swear of allegiance to the "system" that rule the world.

The number is a seal of ownership comparable to the seal of ownership of God by the Holy Spirit. If anyone receives the mark, there is no turning back. The person belongs spirit, soul and body to Satan. He is Born Again into satanism. It becomes too late for redemption and forgiveness of sin no longer possible.

But, what is the significance of people not being able to buy or sell unless they receive the mark?
The mark gives access to a new kind of currency that would come into existence. I have a feeling that there shall exist No more Banks, No Credit card, No Cash etc. Every human being will be his own bank.

Imagine a situation where a persons DNA is linked to his financial worth and credit. People will upload or download currency values into their body.

Why would the mark be necessary?
The currently used financial system will collapse. And, there could be a "so called" external threats from humanoid aliens probably precipitated by the rapture of the saints.

The mark cannot be forced because it requires a willing cooperation. However, hunger will make many go for the mark. The Government will hunt down the "non conformists" who are "collaborating" with aliens against the human race...and the penalty is execution.

If seun , donffd, raphieMontella, and other atheists on NL are alive when this happens, would they take the mark?

If devout Muslims on NL are alive when this take place, would they take the mark?

If any Christian is around at this time, would they take the mark?

The Grave and solem warning: Whatever you do, don't recieve the mark!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire / Is It Biblical To Pray For A Life Partner? / Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.