Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (13486 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

Alot of Science is mixed with occultism already

CERN is a good example
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

Huh? Sunday service Kwa? I never heard of that one.

But i believe its a number though, because the Bible talks about it being written on their foreheads or the back of their right hand.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Revelation:13:16

So, yes, if its a seal, like the the one Christians have of the Holy Spirit, physical eyes wont see it, there wont be need for it to be on their foreheads or right hands.

Godbless.

Many seventh day Adventist believe in the sunday mark theory.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

hahahahahahahahahaha. I watched a YouTube of a South American man claiming that he is the Antichrist. He has a church which prints 666 on their bodies. 666 is widely accepted now nah.

He is just a businessman. He actually says the mark 666 is not evil. You need to see the excitement on the faces of his members!

Na was o!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

He is just a businessman. He actually says the mark 666 is not evil. You need to see the excitement on the faces of his members!

Na was o!
Laf want kill me wen i see dey video.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

Many seventh day Adventist believe in the sunday mark theory.
Oh, I dont think i know anything about Adventist
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

CERN is a good example
Yea
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

Laf want kill me wen i see dey video.

I shook my head in wonder. Some people give this man money for his gig
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

Its a code of sort. Like account number, bvn number and other numbers. But its more than a number; its a utility product. Some say its like a computer chip but I think its even far much deeper and sinister than that.

Maybe, one other thing is that it will not be visually visible. One will need a machine similar to the POS machine to read it.

The code may also promise to enhance the strength and other attributes of a person.

I hope no Christian reading this will be left behind.
But i think the purpose for it being on the fore heads or back of hand is so that those who bares it will wear it proudly.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

Oh, I dont think i know anything about Adventist

They are sound Christians. The only difference with is is their special recon of the Sabbath as a must. But they are sound Christians. They also don't support the Catholics one tiny bit..on that, we can understand why.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

But i think the purpose for it being on the fore heads or back of hand is so that those who bares it will wear it proudly.

Well, no one can be sure. If the mark is visible, it must be small or like a small tattoo to indicate "proudly human". LOL
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

Well, no one can be sure. If the mark is visible, it must be small or like a small tattoo to indicate "proudly human". LOL
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

Sir, am not sure it will be hidden, if it is,then those who will not have it will evade the system somehow.

It has be worn openly and clearly. So many people will die because of this Mark. I believe it will be visible.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

They are sound Christians. The only difference with is is their special recon of the Sabbath as a must. But they are sound Christians. They also don't support the Catholics one tiny bit..on that, we can understand why.
No Bible Believer will accept Catholicism.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

I totally agree with you, only there's one small point you are missing Sir. Let me ask you this
The Bible calls Satan 'An Angel of Light'. why do you think so? Why will satan assume the position of light to present himself to humanity?

This is to say, If satan comes in his true form, no one will follow him. So he hides.

Sir the Best Trick or prank Satan has succeeded in playing man is to make man believe he does not exist.

Satan hides under Masks.

So the Antichrist wont come as the Beast. For three and half years, he will WOW the world with his policies and ability to solve problems that has overwhelmed humanity for ages.

The Bible says, With Peace he will destroy many, than with even violence.

And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.
Daniel:8:25

During his 3and half years, many will be deceived to willingly accept him as 'The Man' thereby receive the Mark before they even know it.

Another thing, remember the power of Conviction would have been taken away too, so it will depend solely those beheld behind to descent on their own, and of course, the left behind Christians will be shouting it to the high heavens.

Meanwhile the Antichrist has Seven years to finish his work, but he wont show his real identity until the last three and half years of his reign, when he will break the treaty he will make with the Nation of Israel.

Many will receive the Mark in the first three and half years of his reign, not wen is wild executing Christians who will oppose him.

Although, many atheists who are ignorantly following popular demand shall revert back.
Is this going to be before or after the rapture?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

No Bible Believer will accept Catholicism.

Yes you are right. But, I thread softly on this matter. I have personally lead many Catholics to Christ but, I don't ask them to leave their church after they get Born Again. If that is necessary, God will tell them at its due time.

Several catholics are now born again and since there is no church denomination in heaven. I am happy that someone's name is written in the book of life.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
TomHagen:

Rapture will precipitate a whole lot of things.

Most Christians believe that rapture will take place before this.
A few Christians believe that rapture will take place just after the 3 1/2 year rule of the Antichrist.

But irrespective, all Christians believe that the Antichrist will come and give the mark of the beast 666.

LOL
Even Muslims believe in their own version of Antichrist called the Dajjal. There version is a complete restoration of the real Antichrist.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

Rapture will precipitate a whole lot of things.

Most Christians believe that rapture will take place before this.
A few Christians believe that rapture will take place just after the 3 1/2 year rule of the Antichrist.

But irrespective, all Christians believe that the Antichrist will come and give the mark of the beast 666.

LOL
Even Muslims believe in their own version of Antichrist called the Dajjal. There version is a complete restoration of the real Antichrist.
Why would anyone still take the mark after rapture?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
analice107:

Sir, am not sure it will be hidden, if it is,then those who will not have it will evade the system somehow.

It has be worn openly and clearly. So many people will die because of this Mark. I believe it will be visible.

Whether hidden or not, one can neither BUY or SELL without the mark. One cannot remain hidden for long. It could be visible at least to prove that you are human.

You know, they could bring forth news that aliens are impersonating humans and therefore the mark is a means of identification.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
TomHagen:
Why would anyone still take the mark after rapture?

So many reasons:
1. Some, out of hatered for God
2. Some, actually Satanists believe they will win the battle of Armageddon
3. Majority will be by FEAR of death, torture, punishment from the system
4. Unbearable HUNGER and LACK of daily need will push many to recieve the mark.
5. Just as now, Atheism will actually be extremely common as a way of life. They will convince many with new technologies that will seem to prove that God doesn't exist.
6. The Antichrist will show so many miracles that people will be convinced that he can do what he promised.

Are you Born Again?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

So many reasons:
5. Just as now, Atheism will actually be extremely common as a way of life. They will convince many with new technologies that will seem to prove that God doesn't exist.
6. The Antichrist will show so many miracles that people will be convinced that he can do what he promised.

Are you Born Again?
Unbelievable. Apart from those that believe that Satan will win (though I can't fathom why anyone would believe that) all the other reasons are just not not enough to risk eternal punishment. I mean what manner of hunger or fear or pain would cause anyone to do that? About the hatred does God lose anything when one commits permanently to Satan by taking the mark?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
TomHagen:
Unbelievable. Apart from those that believe that Satan will win (though I can't fathom why anyone would believe that) all the other reasons are just not not enough to risk eternal punishment. I mean what manner of hunger or fear or pain would cause anyone to do that? About the hatred does God lose anything when one commits permanently to Satan by taking the mark?

Do not let it marvel you.
1. Atheists are not 100% sure that God doesn't exist, but they are willing to risk their eternity in fire if they are wrong.
2. Satanist exist even on Nairaland. They have chosen their path to follow Lucifer.

Heaven is a choice my friend.

If a man doesn't want to be under Gods rule for 100years of his life, should God force him to live eternally under his rule in Paradise?

Men love darkness rather than light. Satan isn't the problem; man is the problem.

You didn't answer my question: are you BornAgain?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

You didn't answer my question: are you BornAgain?
I am not sure I have a yes or no answer to your query. cheesy
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
TomHagen:
I am not sure I have a yes or no answer to your query. cheesy

Are you on WhatsApp?
We can chat off public view if you will pm me.
You can be sure.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

Are you on WhatsApp?
We can chat off public view if you will pm me.
You can be sure.
It's not necessary. Do not disturb yourself on my account.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
TomHagen:
It's not necessary. Do not disturb yourself on my account.

OK!
I respect your privacy! But it doesn't disturb me one bit. My joy is to have as many as possible on their way to paradise after they leave this world.

Please check out these two links:
PART 1:
https://www.nairaland.com/3423081/real-fake-student-university-heaven
PART 2:
https://www.nairaland.com/3436394/how-improve-spiritual-cgpa

Shalom!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by TomHagen: 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

OK!
I respect your privacy! But it doesn't disturb me one bit. My joy is to have as many as possible on their way to paradise after they leave this world.

Please check out these two links:
PART 1:
https://www.nairaland.com/3423081/real-fake-student-university-heaven
PART 2:
https://www.nairaland.com/3436394/how-improve-spiritual-cgpa

Shalom!
I read all your threads.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
TomHagen:
I read all your threads.

Becoming BornAgain is a private covenant between you and God.

Ask and you shall recieve eternal life is the principle. Asking is the sane thing as applying.

I hope you will do the needful.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
shadeyinka:

So many reasons why some will recieve the mark:

Are you Born Again?
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 12:29am On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=shadeyinka post=50799962][/quote]
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Whether hidden or not, one can neither BUY or SELL without the mark. One cannot remain hidden for long. It could be visible at least to prove that you are human.

You know, they could bring forth news that aliens are impersonating humans and therefore the mark is a means of identification.
That makes sense. This will make the mark innocent. Wow, the ingenuity of evil.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
shadeyinka:

Yes you are right. But, I thread softly on this matter. I have personally lead many Catholics to Christ but, I don't ask them to leave their church after they get Born Again. If that is necessary, God will tell them at its due time.

Several catholics are now born again and since there is no church denomination in heaven. I am happy that someone's name is written in the book of life.
That's true.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
Immediately after Rapture.

United Nation will convene trying to explain to the world what just happened. Thats where the Man of Sin will begin his Ministry by proffering solutions to what shd be done next. His words will be licked up by all.

As prophecy goes, he'll assume the leadership of the UN and rule from there. In his peaceful years (3&half), he will indeed win the hearts of the people great and small.

Adolf Hitler will be a work in the Park when it comes to Oratory. With words he will melt hearts and make u fall in love.

Men will literary slap others who speak ill of him. He shall be a charmer.

He will rebuild Babylon and move the UN's HQ to
Babylon.

Above all Nations, he will favour Israel the most. He will help them built their temple.

The Muslims wont know what to do with him. The guy is just going to be very Sweet until he gets opposed.

The opposition will come from his seemingly favourite Nation, Israel. Thats because he will assume authority over their most Hallowed Temple, sit on a throne and declare to be worshiped by all as God.
They will cast him out as an impostor, Trouble will break out. Revelation 12 will kick into fulfillment.

Before now, the Gentile/Church dispensation (Which comes with the Grace for salvation) has been closed for the gentles, but opened to the Jews. Its at this point that the Jews will recognise and declare YASHUWA, as their Messiah.

Prior to this time, the Mark will be voluntary, but from this point on, the Mark will determine your survival.
No one will be forced to take it, but if you do not have it, stay home. No buying, no selling, no Medical care, nothing.

There shall be One Arm Force, One security operatives, One Religion, One currency which shall have no name.

Money shall no longer be identified by Dolloars or Pounds, it shall be in the Card. money in the Card has no name.

Wealth will mean nothing without the Mark, for the ONE WORLD ORGANIZATION shall completely take over the system.
Now they are in charge, but at least still allow us access, it will be different then.

Trouble is are coming people.

There shall be no escape. Death will be far, i mean suicide. The Will power to commit suicide will be taken away from us. Men will desire to die, but death will run from them.

Thank God, the left behinds who will believe shall only suffer persecution in Satans hands, but will be Sealed so that the woes that God will release on the ungodly wont hurt them.

And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Revelation:9:6

Anyone who listens to the atheists deceivers shd pray that they be dead before then.

BELIEVERS, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, DO NOT TAKE THE MARK, If you are left behind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are You Hearing In Your Local Church, Life Or Death? - Olamide Obire / Is It Biblical To Pray For A Life Partner? / Benson Idahosa's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.