Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! (13542 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

like i said...NO

OK. That is saying that that may be a sufficient physical proof to believe in the invisible God. And that my Friend is wisdom.

I would have been disappointed if you had said NO because you are intelligent and I see you asking only for EVIDENCE!.

Although, if it does happen in our generation, it may cost a lot of pain before death and many will choose the to live rather than face the torture.

You've been great on this thread.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Splinz:

Ironically, who is a fool but he who babbles without cogent proofs to defend the tales he foolishly asserts

One wonders why it has suddenly becomes rocket science for you to defend your follies which you confidently boast of. Let it be known that throwing shade in this matter, or employing diversionary tactics to cover up your myths means you'd get burn severely.

To the crux of the matter again. Could you please explain or as the scripture puts it, defend (1 Peter 3:15) the hope that is in you as concerning your fictitious claim of a "rapture"? Please kindly furnish me with detailed biblical proofs about this event. As a clue (since it seems you're completely lost), start with the meaning of rapture and where it is taught in the Bible. C'mon...... don't see it as an attempt to fry your arse, no! It is actually part of your responsibilities according to 1 Peter 3:15, which you ignorantly ignored!

Now, where you're unable to defend this tales of yours as did by my sister (analice107), you are to borrow a leaf from her and chicken out honorably—of course, I can as well bear with you. But let me warn that should you insist on dancing in the market square unfortified, then your unclothedness shall be exposed and your shame, colossal!

PS: Yes, just in case you can't do it alone, then go ahead and call friends to save your arse. At least, I'm a very liberal type.

I couldn't be more convinced that you actually read up the two scriptures I gave you in my last post to you.

The two scriptures basically answers you too well!
LOL!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

I couldn't be more convinced that you actually read up the two scriptures I gave you in my last post to you.

The two scriptures basically answers you too well!
LOL!

Still looking for straw to hang on to It really sucks to be you right now........

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Splinz:

I can imagine dear—that joy that comes from saving your arse from imminent embarrassment.

It's okay, I can bear quite frankly with you. At least, you know when to call it quit.
Your sarcasm still wont make me engage you. You don't move me.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
analice107:

Your sarcasm still wont make me engage you. You don't move me.
You're simply unfit.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Splinz:

Piece of advice: Find babies and tell them your tales.

I almost missed your post.
The tale was actually directed to you in accordance to your advice.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 5:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Splinz:

Hmm. I can as well excuse your ignorance, for you know not what you speak and blatantly affirmed.

Such needless show of shame. SMH

I am rolling on the ground with laughter!

The butterfly who thinks himself a bird!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by analice107: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Splinz:
You're simply unfit.
Whatever.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

I am rolling on the ground with laughter!

The butterfly who thinks himself a bird!
Go find your play mates. And stop going about spewing nonsense in a public forum. Christian indeed.........
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Princewell2012(m): 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

Even though you are not explicit but I can feel you. Some Christians actually feel like the mark of the beast is sunday worship! This view is held by those who feel that the Antichrist is the Pope and the institution of the Catholic church.

I wouldn't agree with that although, this forum is not the best place to iron it out.

If sunday service is the mark, buying or selling is certainly not part of it. Also, a person cannot repent after he has received the mark. These are two major flaws in the theory that sunday worship is the mark.

I hope I am not preempting you too much?

Stay blessed

Bro God bless you so much for this write up.

Why do they called devil a deceiver? Alots of us are not even aware of his method and tricks, and thats why he is named the deciever.

We are looking at when the Devil will begin to give people mark on their forehead or on their hand. Lol. Without knowing that those things are just and illustrations, and the method he is going to use.

Believe me, men will take this mark ignorantly and unknowingly . May it not be our portion. That's why we need to understand the bible very well. Bible is not a literature, or a novel. We need the presence of the Holyspirit before we can be able to understand it perfectly.

Like you righly said. Analice106 was asking me a ridiculous question that who is the antichrist. May be she was expecting me to mention pope John Paul or somebody else. As it has already been speculated. And it is laughable. 1 John 2and 3 has already told us that there were many antichrist and the have gone out of us. The antichrist are those who opposes the rulership of Christ. And they are already in this world i didn't say in the world to come. I mean this very world.

We should be very care with a forum, group, society or whatever group we were going to join, weather it is on the net or outside.
Yes, that man quoting you was saying how about BVN. Listen the devil is very tricish. He is also going to use the same method like BVN, so that people will not detect his plan. He will be test running it gradually and slowly until the whole world will began to use one CURRENCY. Which likely to be a u.s dollar or other form of money, and by then i will be fully activated. Like you have said earlier it is not going to be a force, you will not be able to buy or sell without it, and all your money in the bank will be useless, just like that Bvn then people will have no other choice than to take it willingly.

By then those who have taken it will now be a citizen of the world. Remember we are now using one currency, so a man from nigeria as far as he has it, can travel all over the world without paying a dine. And can enter any five star hotel of his choice in any part of the world. It is possible somebody not me might have one government then.

Hmm but those who does not have the mark will pay dealy for it.

It has already started, so Christians, i know what i mean when i mentioned Christian should not be decided again as Satan deceived Eve in the garden of Eden. A word is a enough for the wise.

Let those who have ear listen to what the spirit is saying to the churches.

Anybody is free to insult me. You re all welcome.

Pls ignore my grammatical errors and obey this eternal warning, and don't allow anybody to deceived you.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Princewell2012(m): 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

Even though you are not explicit but I can feel you. Some Christians actually feel like the mark of the beast is sunday worship! This view is held by those who feel that the Antichrist is the Pope and the institution of the Catholic church.

I wouldn't agree with that although, this forum is not the best place to iron it out.

If sunday service is the mark, buying or selling is certainly not part of it. Also, a person cannot repent after he has received the mark. These are two major flaws in the theory that sunday worship is the mark.

Stay blessed

Why do they called devil a deceiver? Alots of us are not even aware of his method and tricks, and thats why he is named the deciever.

We are looking at when the Devil will begin to give people mark on their forehead or on their hand. Lol. Without knowing that those things are just and illustrations, and the method he is going to use.

Believe me, men will take this mark ignorantly and unknowingly . May it not be our portion. That's why we need to understand the bible very well. Bible is not a literature, or a novel. We need the presence of the Holyspirit before we can be able to understand it perfectly.

Like you righly said. Analice106 was asking me a ridiculous question that who is the antichrist. May be she was expecting me to mention pope John Paul or somebody else. As it has already been speculated. And it is laughable. 1 John 2and 3 has already told us that there were many antichrist and the have gone out of us. The antichrist are those who opposes the rulership of Christ. And they are already in this world i didn't say in the world to come. I mean this very world.

We should be very care with a forum, group, society or whatever group we were going to join, weather it is on the net or outside.
Yes, that man quoting you was saying how about BVN. Listen the devil is very tricish. He is also going to use the same method like BVN, so that people will not detect his plan. He will be test running it gradually and slowly until the whole world will began to use one CURRENCY. Which likely to be a u.s dollar or other form of money, and by then it will be fully activated. Like you have said earlier it is not going to be a force, you will not be able to buy or sell without it, and all your money in the bank will be useless, just like that Bvn then people will have no other choice than to take it willingly.

By then those who have taken it will now be a citizen of the world. Remember we are now using one currency, so a man from nigeria as far as he has it, can travel all over the world without paying a dine. And can enter any five star hotel of his choice in any part of the world. It is possible somebody not me might have one government then.

It has already started, so Christians, i know what i mean when i mentioned Christian should not be deceived again as Satan deceived Eve in the garden of Eden. A word is a enough for the wise.

Pls ignore my grammatical errors and obey this eternal warning, and don't allow anybody to deceived you.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Princewell2012(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

He is just a businessman. He actually says the mark 666 is not evil. You need to see the excitement on the faces of his members!

Na was o!

Good that's the deceptive move, and made people to disregard it as nonsense. Thats one of the tricks he is going to use, and before you know it alots of people have already took it. I have quoted you earlier on these. Devil will blindfold people on these truth and regard it as fables.

Warning. Weather good or bad, jokingly or not nobody should receive that mark on there heads or any parts of their body.

God bless you.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Princewell2012:

Good that's the deceptive move, and made people to disregard it as nonsense. Thats one of the tricks he is going to use, and before you know it alots of people have already took it. I have quoted you earlier on these. Devil will blindfold people on these truth and regard it as fables.

Warning. Weather good or bad, jokingly or not nobody should receive that mark on there heads or any parts of their body.

God bless you.

Thanks my Bro!
Unfortunately, there would be more real evidence against the reality of God then. The delusion will be so strong that for several it will be a normal thing to do.

Those who refuse the mark will certainly pay a very high price. Hunted down like animals, made restituted and betrayed by their closest pal.

The best is not to be around then.

But if anyone be left behind:
DO NOT TAKE THE MARK!

IF YOU DO, YOU JUST SEALED YOUR FATE TO ETERNAL PAIN AND ANGUISH
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Princewell2012:

Yes, that man quoting you was saying how about BVN. Listen the devil is very tricish. He is also going to use the same method like BVN, so that people will not detect his plan. He will be test running it gradually and slowly until the whole world will began to use one CURRENCY. Which likely to be a u.s dollar or other form of money, and by then it will be fully activated. Like you have said earlier it is not going to be a force, you will not be able to buy or sell without it, and all your money in the bank will be useless, just like that Bvn then people will have no other choice than to take it willingly.

It has already started, so Christians, i know what i mean when i mentioned Christian should not be deceived again as Satan deceived Eve in the garden of Eden. A word is a enough for the wise.

You know what!
I actually felt the emotion behind your post. You gave a stern warning that the mark of the beast would come subtly and gradually that when the real thing come, people would have been so used to the idea.

Who could believe 20 years ago so that information would expload so much that almost every adult and teenagers in the world will have as smart phone with the power more than the mainframe computers in the 80's.

We have advanced so much that the possibility of tagging every human on earth with an id.

Unfortunately too, because iniquity shall abound, the love of many Christians will grow cold.

Let's not sleep as others do.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Princewell2012(m): 7:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
NPComplete:

This can never happen. There's no time people are going to willingly submit to one authority all over the world. It has to be forcefully executed or it ain't happening.
I assume all this is going to happen after the rapture. Trust me if a cataclysmic event like the rapture truly occurs and everyone knows it, there aren't going to be a lot of atheists or non Christians left in the world after because they would have started believing the Christian narrative afterwards. So if someone should come and proclaim himself Satan by then and ask for willing submission, I can assure u he will be facing a stiff resistance by that time because people would be using the bible by then as their manual for avoiding eternal damnation and a mark of their foreheads or asses will be the least thing they will be inclined to accept

Good. And thats where we all got it wrong. The mark of the beast will not come after rapture, it has already started and men have never notice it. Why? Good. We are expecting when they will begin to enscript mark on our foreheads and our hand.lol
So after rapture it will be too late. We shall have two government then, the government of Christ and the satanic government. The children of God will be raptured So those that remain. Eg who did not have that mark will be severely dealt with. It then means God has rejected them and Satan has rejected them as well. Do you get the logic?

Then those ones will now pay with there blood if they do not want to receive the mark.

Is like someone going to America without visa. If they eventually finds you out, you will not be given the opportunity to get it there. What they will do is to put you in prison, till when you will be deported. Devil want people to believe that mark of the beast will be done after the rapture. So that it will take them unaware.

Or can you give me any part of the bible that says mark of the beast will be given after rapture?

Mark of the beast is a seal, or convent that has to do with blood into satanic kingdom. When you take it no pastor will be able to deliver you again. You have totally belong to Satan and he will make you prosper, it has already started, nobody should be deceived. So that's why there is a warning before hand. The devil will give it to people without them knowing it. It can be inform of a mark or they may use other method to lured men to it, and promise them protection, it can be financial protection, freedom or any other protection that will sound good to our hearing.

By the way who is even this beast in question? That's a topic for another day. But for the benefit of those reading this. The beast will be the government in power doing this antichrist period. This man will come like a saint, a deliver, a leader, with wisdom, he will have the answer to this world global crises. And everybody is going to respect him for his wisdom and knowledge. And then he will emerge finally as the beast. This beast will be a government that will rule at that time. And he will fully enforce it rigourously. And by then nobody will buy or sell without it. Let me stop here for now. You can take it or disregard it. But what i told you now is the truth. So,

Nobody will intentionally want to receive it, so they are going to deceived people in doing it.
There are egents of Satan here in this forum there own is to tackle anybody that wanted to detect them.

Satan told eve, did God said to you that you should not eat any of these fruits? Eve said yes, and he replied don't mind God he is lying to you. Now at the end of the day who is lying? Was Eve not deceived. Who is now lying between God and Satan?

Weather you take it or leave it atheist are working for Satan. Some might be doing it ignorantly . But they were actually working for Satan. There duty is to tell people that there is no God. That was actually his targets. You should ask urself a question. Why are they always on religion section since they did not believed in God?

But when you died and discovered that there is God it has already too late.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Princewell2012(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

You know what!
I actually felt the emotion behind your post. You gave a stern warning that the mark of the beast would come subtly and gradually that when the real thing come, people would have been so used to the idea.

Who could believe 20 years ago so that information would expload so much that almost every adult and teenagers in the world will have as smart phone with the power more than the mainframe computers in the 80's.

We have advanced so much that the possibility of tagging every human on earth with an id.

Unfortunately too, because iniquity shall abound, the love of many Christians will grow cold.

Let's not sleep as others do.

You know the worst part of it is that, some individual will surely come as the men of God, and will indirectly works for Satan in achieving it faster. But by their fruit you shall know them.

Men should be very careful where they worships this days.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by rosalieene(f): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
shadeyinka:

Even though you are not explicit but I can feel you. Some Christians actually feel like the mark of the beast is sunday worship! [s]This view is held by those who feel that the Antichrist is the Pope and the institution of the Catholic church[/s].

Stay blessed
#AmOut
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Princewell2012:

You know the worst part of it is that, some individual will surely come as the men of God, and will indirectly works for Satan in achieving it faster. But by their fruit you shall know them.

Men should be very careful where they worships this days.

Fake men of God will actually chase many believers out of the church. Satanists will put on suits and deceive many.

Thank God for grace: if it were possible, the very elect will be decieved.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
rosalieene:

#AmOut

Stay Blessed, Sis!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by AlfaAce(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
The kind fear wey dey grip me ehn,na Only God know! .. The end is not near,The end is here! #Lord Have mercy on me.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by AlfaAce(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
The kind fear wey dey grip me ehn,na Only God know! .. The end is not near,The end is here! #Lord Have mercy on me.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:21am On Nov 08, 2016
Splinz:

Still looking for straw to hang on to It really sucks to be you right now........

Just listen to yourself!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:31am On Nov 08, 2016
AlfaAce:
The kind fear wey dey grip me ehn,na Only God know!
The end is not near,The end is here!
#Lord Have mercy on me.

Hi My Bro
You needent be afraid. In fact, this thread was created not to induce fear but to inform and to get people ready.

Just prepare to be part of the first harvest then you will be free from haven to decide when the Antichrist rules.

How?
Check out these two threads for Registration for the first harvest. Pm me if you need any help.
PART 1:
https://www.nairaland.com/3423081/real-fake-student-university-heaven
PART 2:
https://www.nairaland.com/3436394/how-improve-spiritual-cgpa

Peace!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2016
shadeyinka:
Just listen to yourself!
I did advised you to go find your ilks and tell them your tales?
Just do it. I'm not cut out for your useless babbling!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 6:51am On Nov 08, 2016
Splinz:

I did advised you to go find your ilks and tell them your tales?

Just do it. I'm not cut out for your useless babbling!

You were my first student howbeit a dull one.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 6:56am On Nov 08, 2016
shadeyinka:

You were my first student howbeit a dull one.
Ironically, you're the dumbest teacher ever.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2016
Splinz:

Ironically, you're the dumbest teacher ever.

I Agree, but you are still under my tutelage.

A student is never wiser than his teacher!
I am still your teacher! LOL
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Splinz(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2016
shadeyinka:

I Agree, but you are still under my tutelage.

A student is never wiser than his teacher!
I am still your teacher! LOL

You're not even fit to carry my journals. How then can a dumb arse like you teach?

LMAO... Your foolery is simply amazing!
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Princewell2012(m): 10:10am On Nov 08, 2016
shadeyinka:

Thanks my Bro!
Unfortunately, there would be more real evidence against the reality of God then. The delusion will be so strong that for several it will be a normal thing to do.

Those who refuse the mark will certainly pay a very high price. Hunted down like animals, made restituted and betrayed by their closest pal.

The best is not to be around then.

But if anyone be left behind:
DO NOT TAKE THE MARK!

IF YOU DO, YOU JUST SEALED YOUR FATE TO ETERNAL PAIN AND ANGUISH

Good morning sir.

Hmm my bros, this thing we were saying as if we were playing is a very serious issue. Unfortunately many do not take it to heart.

If anybody left behind, hmm it means he is going to pay with his blood. Because life then will be very miserable. 1 it means God has rejected you. 2 you don't even belong to Satan since you don't have the seal. Now you have only two uptions. Receive the mark or pay with your blood.

To worsen the matter, the death himself will be tire of killing then, and said pls allow me to rest. So you see that it is not even easy paying with one blood. You will see a moving train and intentionally jump into it, yet the train will just hit you, but you will not still die, but will be in a serious pain. It is going to be as bad as that. It is better the person were not born than to face that period. At the same time that man of beast will be the one ruling then, and he will explore his full strength. That is when you will know that Satan is wicked. But right now we are enjoying the grace of Jesus. But then there will be no more grace, faith, or prayer. Your enemy will be left with Satan and his wicked government.

Have you realizes how the world is uniting these days, OA.U, un. Name it. By then the world might have united together and will decided to use one currency. That is the trick there, when you see these people trying to unite, you don't know it will lead to something at the end of the day, am only pitying the Christians that have falls along with them. What a pity.

If anybody thinks we were joking that is there own business.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Anas09: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2016
Princewell2012:

Yes, that man quoting you was saying how about BVN. Listen the devil is very tricish. He is also going to use the same method like BVN, so that people will not detect his plan. He will be test running it gradually and slowly until the whole world will began to use one CURRENCY. Which likely to be a u.s dollar or other form of money, and by then i will be fully activated. Like you have said earlier it is not going to be a force, you will not be able to buy or sell without it, and all your money in the bank will be useless, just like that Bvn then people will have no other choice than to take it willingly.

It has already started, so Christians, i know what i mean when i mentioned Christian should not be decided again as Satan deceived Eve in the garden of Eden. A word is a enough for the wise.

Pls follow the prophecies. Did the prophecies say Men will take the Mark ignorantly? Did the Bible say the Mark will be invisible?

If Yes, pls explain the spiritual symbolism of FOREHEAD and BACK OF THE HAND.

I see it as, those who WILL (and pls note WILL POWER, as even satan cannot work with you without u submitting your Will) take the Mark, will wear it proudly.

Why so? Right now, satanists are very bold and proud of their stand with satan, why? They have evil spirits indwelling them. They are sealed, but this seal is still breakable because when they come in contact with the Holy Spirit, the lesser power must of necessity submit to the Higher power. The posseased can be delivered from the demons indwelling him/her.

Most people will miss the RApture, but wont have demons indwelling them.

Remeber, the Holy Spirit leaves the world together with the Church, so the power to get delivered from demons will no longer be available.

At this point, anyone who accepts to take the Mark, whether because of hunger, health challnge or whatever, that person gets sealed eternally with evil spirits. Who will deliver him? The Holy Spirit is gone.

Apostle John spoke about the SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST.

Prophet Daniel, Apostle Paul, and again Apostle John, in Revelarions, talks about the PERSON OF THE ANTICHRIST.

Daniel told us who he will be, his methods/tactics and Charisma. When and how he will rule. The durarion of his reign.

Paul Calls him " The Man of Sin, The Son of Perdition ".

John calls him the Beast.

When he will rule, there are things he will being against Gods people who out of carelessness were Left behind and especially God's covenant people Israel.
There'r also things God will bring on the earth as judgement agaisnt the rebels.

NOTE that, the Bible talks about the Spirit of the ANTICHRIST which has been working and operating in the systems of the World's government from time immemorial.

It also talks about THE MAN OF SIN, THE SON OF perdition, THE BEAST. This is the (MAN) ANTICHRIST, and this man will reign supreme over the enire world, no longer behind the scene, using Multinational cooperations, but in person, Physically, walking and talking. Very hansome, Charismatic, soft spoken and easy to get along with at first.

And, again note, the issuance of the Mark wont commence until the church is TAKEN OUT OF HERE.
ANY christian who will witness all this will be a TRIBULATION SAINT.

the Antichrist will mesmarize the entire world with his Charm, Chrarismatic POLICIES, His penchance for cracking open tough issues and proferring solutions to them.

This will cause 'Men' to run to him WILLINGLY NOT Coasingly.

YES, most of those who will take the mark will be deceived into thinking of it as something else, something beneficial to them.

For instance, Going Cashless, people are told that, it makes transactions easy. One does not need to carry money about, buglaries will also drop because people won't have cash at home. It sounds easy for us. now, we are going Cashless.

But its a fulfillment of prophesy and Christians the world over are screaming to the high heavens, creating awareness, but we are termed crazy, we are termed dilusional. But if anyone fiegns ignorance wen these things happens, that wont pass. Ignorance is not an excuse.

If there are people who still have not heard about our warnings, probabbly they can't read or do not have internet. That said.

A significant number of people living on earth today already have their datas in The World's Central Data Base. E.g Facebook have us all linked. But becos we are in or on Facebook and have our datas taken, doesnt neccesarily mean that we belong to the system of the Antichrist. It is after Rapture that the usefulness of Facebook taking men's datas will be seen.

Half of the world leaves online today. When the One World Oder was prophesied, who knew anything that can make the entire world a global community? But the internet was proohesied long ago. System which will unify and aleniate banderies.

(Someone will ask me to show him the word INTERNET IN THE BIBLE.lol)

Princewill. The Antichrist is going to rule a physical world, not in the spirit.

I have never said the Pope or Obama or any human right now ia the Antichrist, that will be so ignorant of me, and i know that the Man of Sin, will not step in the worlds stage, publicly barering his face if the Holy Spirit is still present on earth. He will remian behind the scene, using systems and organizations to rule.

Media is tops of his tools and the evagelical youths are their target (quoting the daughter of Founder of the Church of Satan).

1 Like

Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by shadeyinka(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
Princewell2012:

Good morning sir.

Hmm my bros, this thing we were saying as if we were playing is a very serious issue. Unfortunately many do not take it to heart.

If anybody left behind, hmm it means he is going to pay with his blood. Because life then will be very miserable. 1 it means God has rejected you. 2 you don't even belong to Satan since you don't have the seal. Now you have only two uptions. Receive the mark or pay with your blood.

To worsen the matter, the death himself will be tire of killing then, and said pls allow me to rest. So you see that it is not even easy paying with one blood. You will see a moving train and intentionally jump into it, yet the train will just hit you, but you will not still die, but will be in a serious pain. It is going to be as bad as that. It is better the person were not born than to face that period. At the same time that man of beast will be the one ruling then, and he will explore his full strength. That is when you will know that Satan is wicked. But right now we are enjoying the grace of Jesus. But then there will be no more grace, faith, or prayer. Your enemy will be left with Satan and his wicked government.

Have you realizes how the world is uniting these days, OA.U, un. Name it. By then the world might have united together and will decided to use one currency. That is the trick there, when you see these people trying to unite, you don't know it will lead to something at the end of the day, am only pitying the Christians that have falls along with them. What a pity.

If anybody thinks we were joking that is there own business.

You are correct my Brother,
If anyone banks on waiting for the manifestation of the man of sin (the Antichrist), he may be in for a big big surprise.

The question they should ask is that if slow painful torture was used as an instrument of choice in convincing one to voluntarily taking the mark, would such a person be able to withstand it?

I personally believe that that second chance after rapture is targeted mainly at Muslims who now are convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that they have been sincerely fooled all along.

I beg all not to miss the first flight as those left behind may not be able to withstand the PAIN.
Re: 666: Reasons Why You Will Take The Mark Of The Beast! by Anas09: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
AlfaAce:
The kind fear wey dey grip me ehn,na Only God know!
The end is not near,The end is here!
#Lord Have mercy on me.
Fear not, for i have overcomed the world, says the Lord.

Receive the life ofdered to you by Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Church To Ask A Member The Source Of His Tithe? / What Church Do You Attend? / Shakesphear's Name In The King James Bible Spelled Backwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.