Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed (4676 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / Have You Ever Busted Lesbians Having Sex? My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by StupidYorubaFool: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2016
I normally hear it when guys say that after they've gone under the pants of their girlfriend and in case their relationship breaks up lerra it won't hurt them cos they've seen their unclothedness.

I found my case to be extremely different, I've been on a platonic relationship with several girls and when I break up with them it doesn't bother me cos I haven't seen their unclothedness. it doesn't even hurt me a bit.. but recently when I stumbled on Lana and one thing led to another whilst on the zenith of romance we made love. that was my first time making love with a girl.
though I've promised myself not to do it again.

but I found out that the emotions and feelings I have for her is growing hot after the sex we had. now a day won't pass by without thinking of her even in my workplace I think about her and can't rest and hour without hearing her voice.
if we break up now I think I might commit suicide because I've made love with her and can't live her.
my friends told me she has given me IBOK IMA (LOVE POTION). but this is untrue.
she's 24 while I'm 26

1 Like

Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by HIScraziness(m): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2016
After sex the love became intense?? That was a pretty hot sex if you ask me grin grin

For me, after sex she gets the nicest fvck awtta my life!! undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2016

I think you'll soon break that promise
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by StupidYorubaFool: 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
HIScraziness:
for me, after sex she gets the nicest fvck awtta my life!! undecided undecided
you wicked gan. Playboy
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
that's not love intensified
~~~
Yer just feeling closer to her because you were physically ..ERM...connected ta each other lipsrsealed
~~
It happens to some.They feel closer to the individual they've had sexual intercourse with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by DaddySLY(m): 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
grin
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by StupidYorubaFool: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
KissChrix:

I think you'll soon break that promise
never bro.
sex is Sweet but the energy I dispensed was so invigorating.
I no get that kind strength abeg

2 Likes

Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by StupidYorubaFool: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
that's not love intensified
~~~
Yer just feeling closer to her because you were physically ..ERM...connected ta each other lipsrsealed
~~
It happens to some.They feel closer to the individual they've had sexual intercourse with
thanks you're 100% Right. that's what I've observed.

she's my flesh now an can't go for another.
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
DaddySLY:
grin
why'd you change monikers
~~
The other was better
Cuz no offense but this 1 sounds like it belongs to a old love-vendor who walked around in a brown corduroy suit referring to himslf as "daddy" in the 60s lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by dulux07(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Your first paragraph is what most guys use to console themselves after breakup, xcept der was no relationship in the first place, just friends with benefit

Intimacy makes the bond stronger most times. But u ve to be sure if what u feel for her isnt lust, since it is your first time.

1 Like

Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by DaddySLY(m): 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
why'd you change monikers
~~
The other was better
Cuz no offense but this 1 sounds like it belongs to a old love-vendor who walked around in a brown corduroy suit referring to himslf as "daddy" in the 60s lipsrsealed
puffpuff whacanaisay? grin
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by StupidYorubaFool: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
dulux07:
Your first paragraph is what most guys use to console themselves after breakup, xcept der was no relationship in the first place, just friends with benefit

yeah just a consolation
dulux07:

Intimacy makes the bond stronger most times. But u ve to be sure if what u feel for her isnt lust, since it is your first time.

yeah it isn't lust cos I've resolved in my mind and bluntly told her that sex wouldn't be integrated into our relationship.
when I was with her it even took me time before Daddy John Thomas got erected, all those while I was just fastening my eyes on her and singing my poems to her.
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
grin
Ima Afiop( Love's Hot) tongue

Lol. Okay, surprisingly, You're a sensitive dude. that's supposed to be OUR job.

Anyhoo, You lost your Virginity To her. so, Its only Natural for you to feel Emotionally connected to her. It's mostly your libido talking. give it time..grin

5 Likes

Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
people dey sha grin
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
DaddySLY:

puffpuff whacanaisay? grin
Eh,not much 2 say.Hi anyways.
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
Puff Puff with too many handle, I wonder how you manage them

fear God
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lucaz:
Puff Puff with too many handle, I wonder how you manage them

fear God
deactivated all others.
Well,Cheezypuff is on ban lipsrsealed but the other are gone
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by DaddySLY(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
hi from tis side.... your lips girl... kiss
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
deactivated all others.
Well,Cheezypuff is on ban lipsrsealed but the other are gone
what about your main? cheezy isn't your main, right?

cool tho. just wanna say "Hi " to you after our last encounter grin , hope you remember?
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by antieverything(m): 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
comment deleted
#irrelevant question
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by StupidYorubaFool: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
Ima Afiop( Love's Hot) tongue

Lol. Okay, surprisingly, You're a sensitive dude. that's supposed to be OUR job.

Anyhoo, You lost your Virginity To her. so, Its only Natural for you to feel Emotionally connected to her. It's mostly your libido talking. give it time..grin
lol sesongo (thanks).
you said it all. tho I feel so egregious losing my chastity to her but since I've already done that.
I'm ready for a blood covenant with her
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by StupidYorubaFool: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
antieverything:
la pvssy la charm..i min ibadan winch ni..vizi tv
what is this one saying?
anyways your moniker says it all
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
lol sesongo (thanks).
you said it all. tho I feel so egregious losing my chastity to her but since I've already done that.
to die just they hungry this one

cause her pussy is sweet first time, you think the sweetness will remain like that forever?

*****shame dey catch me for you******

4 Likes 1 Share

StupidYorubaFool:
lol sesongo (thanks).

Eh, so, You don't love her? Why else would you feel bad?
lemme guess, she wasn't a virgin?

Blood cove...whaaaat? Lol. that's ludicrous and so 125BC..Spooky too! Aren't you like scared or Sth? undecided
Good for you , treasure her more.
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
DaddySLY:

hi from tis side.... your lips girl... kiss
Honestly speaking,between the two of us ,it's you with the nice lips
~~
and thats really hard ta admit cry so just take it and dont fight me lipsrsealed
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Man she must have fùcked yo brains out literally.. like a mind blowing sex cheesy

1 Like

Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lucaz:
what about your main? cheezy isn't your main, right?

cool tho. just wanna say "Hi " to you after our last encounter grin , hope you remember?
Yes,I remember. Hi
~~
No,not CheezyPuff.
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by DaddySLY(m): 1:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
Honestly speaking,between the two of us ,it's you with the nice lips
~~
and thats really hard ta admit cry so just take it and dont fight me lipsrsealed
why fight when we can share our awesome lips with eachother... come kiss me my queen of the galaxy...kiss
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by StupidYorubaFool: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

Eh, so, You don't love her? Why else would you feel bad?
lemme guess, she wasn't a virgin?

she wasn't. she came up with this their trite, monotonous and Hackneyed stories of being forced and raped by her first guy and that ever since then she hasn't indulged in it.
and I'm not too exhilarated cos I needed to break the jinx on our wedding night, not now.

:
blood cove...whaaaat? Lol. that's ludicrous and so 125BC..Spooky too! Aren't you like scared or Sth? undecided
not scared in anyway even though many of goons have advised me to stop that, I'm still resolute and obstinate.
or does it seem too creepy and archaic
what's ya say? maybe your wish would be my Command.
Re: After Sex My Love For Her Grew Intensed by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
DaddySLY:

why fight when we can share our awesome lips with eachother... come kiss me my queen of the galaxy...kiss
Haha grin er...Sly....You feeling well?

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Man Spotted Wearing Bikini On The Beach / Affordable Silky Kola For Sale CALL/WHATSAP 08030728324 / The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.