Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... (4688 Views)

There Is An Increasing Number Of Men Who HATE THEIR MOTHERS!! Be Very Aware!! / The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje. (photos) / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by czarr(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2021
These people are everywhere, in every industry especially in the entertainment industry, music, fashion, decoration even some HK are recruiting places for gayss to hook desperate young boys who want update...

These people don't even like their fellow gayss they prefer to turn a straight guy gayy...I've come in contact with some of them, they are very accommodating at first, you'd begin to think : are there still good people like this, then they start calling you names like dear, to test how receptive you are to affection, then they try to hug you often.

and if they have something you want like a job or contract or update your mind would convince you not to look too much into it....and some would ask you to sleep over in their house, so you people can smoke through out the night...don't do it.

another thing is alot of them keep dreads, it's that feminine demon in them...they know themselves, they share themselves, the patronise themselves in business and I'm sure they have regular meetings and hidden associations.

I don't know what our Police are doing by letting these people walk free, It's not my business what two grown adults do to themselves in their closet, but these people now target ambitious young boys who want to make a name for themselves....they need to be stopped!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by doggedfighter(f): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Gays are everywhere in this country doing their thing and living their lives.

They make advances at people they're attracted to just like heterosexuals.

I am not sure they do that at gunpoint.

If you don't want just say no and go your way.

Saying they're on dreads is doing the same thing SARS do. Stereotyping.

I know guys on dreads who like women more than their lives.

Nigeria is no longer what it used to be.

Most things you abhor like homosexuality, atheism etc are gaining grounds and thriving here albeit quietly and can't be stopped.

Stop encouraging and instigating hate.

Find ways to better and live your life.

These things aren't our problem or the things holding us down.

Waiting for religious zealots and myopic entities to attack.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Ahmback(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2021
G
Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by yuping(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2021
H
Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Felimax(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
czarr:
These people are everywhere, in every industry especially in the entertainment industry, music, fashion, decoration even some HK are recruiting places for gayss to hook desperate young boys who want update...

These people don't even like their fellow gayss they prefer to turn a straight guy gayy...I've come in contact with some of them, they are very accommodating at first, you'd begin to think : are there still good people like this, then they start calling you names like dear, to test how receptive you are to affection, then they try to hug you often.

and if they have something you want like a job or contract or update your mind would convince you not to look too much into it....and some would ask you to sleep over in their house, so you people can smoke through out the night...don't do it.

another thing is alot of them keep dreads, it's that feminine demon in them...they know themselves, they share themselves, the patronise themselves in business and I'm sure they have regular meetings and hidden associations.

I can feel your pain. I have encountered quite a number of them and there is one thing that deter them away. I don't keep their secret, i am very and always ready to choke them. In church i have them and i told the whole church about them. They came after me in one way, i ran after them in 10 ways. My philosophy is "Be your gay but don't cross my line"
He said he is a nurse and was touching me in ways that was not too ok on one of my journeys to Benin, i held his balls and twisted the hell out of it, till date he couldn't tell people what happened to him in the bus.

I don't know what our Police are doing by letting these people walk free, It's not my business what two grown adults do to themselves in their closet, but these people now target ambitious young boys who want to make a name for themselves....they need to be stopped!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Sonnobax15(m): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
I'm not surprised, there is one giving gay ish vibe. He never open up sha. I asked him, where is your babe? he said none. I said make I find for you, he said no. He told me he no get feelings for girls, I say no wams.

Me I say na family and pet I dey like, Dem no dey break person heart like dat, Oga said can I be your pet. Story long sha

He always wants me to visit him, I tried at least once once. He told me that he was depressed cuz of me, so he smoked one time.
I say make I visit am small, this Saturday weh pass. I do small happy belated birthday for am, comot.

E say why I no dey reach e side, why I no dey call or message or check up on am? I say once once na.
I tell am say sometimes I dey dey my side, na just recently I branch my guy place for where I dey do one school mata. Omo, this guy change am for me, say I dey visit other guys and I no see am.
I con tell am say na just once, the only person I dey visit na one lady like that. The boy just get up, say who be this gal? so you have been seeing gal u cannot come and see me. What I'm doing is unfair.

The next day, he called say make I still reach he side.
I reach Oga place around 4:50 PM, den comot he place around after 5 this Sunday weh pass, e tell me say why I go dey leave now now. I say evening Mass dey, he said why I no go for morning. I tell am say, I dey like evening Mass.
He tell me say I dey wicked, I know wetin I dey do. I have just made him feel sad.
I tell am say some other time. As I waka, I see phone call; Oga voice don change, e tell me say I made him cry undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by havilla(f): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
It is not only in ph, Abuja is their headquarters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
I wonder how the thing dey do them for body when them dey bleep their fellow men. Na wa ooo.

3 Likes

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Depressed101: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
czarr:

I don't know what our Police are doing by letting these people walk free, It's not my business what two grown adults do to themselves in their closet, but these people now target ambitious young boys who want to make a name for themselves....tyhey need to be stopped!
same thing here in Abuja.. Gay people are here in high places. Stinking rich gays that would do anything to Bleep a virgin guy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Emmadoc: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Any gaybriel way go cross my lane ehn

I go remove all him teeth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by czarr(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
doggedfighter:
Gays are everywhere in this country doing their thing and living their lives.

They make advances at people they're attracted to just like heterosexuals.

I am not sure they do that at gunpoint.

If you don't want just say no and go your way.

Saying they're on dreads is doing the same thing SARS do. Stereotyping.

I know guys on dreads who like women more than their lives.

Nigeria is no longer what it used to be.

Most things you abhor like homosexuality, atheism etc are gaining grounds and thriving here albeit quietly and can't be stopped.

Find ways to better and live your life.

These things aren't are problem or the things holding us down.

Waiting for religious zealots and myopic entities to attack.

i said a lot of them are on dreads, I didn't say everybody on dreads is gayy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by DoggoneDogg: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Death to all gays!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Darn! I almost puke one faithful day like that., i was eating in those akwa ibom women joint in front of every-day super market in the night and sudenly two grown up guys walked to to joint and sat close to me, words i was just hearing was " baby make your choice, baby i like your calf blah blah" i decided to check well if the slimmer one was actualy a female but no! It was a man! I just had to pay the woman for the food and left.

You cant stand in front of choba junction for hours without seeing one. It's extremely depressing t.b.f.

I think the reason we protest musnt always be politicaly related! We can also protest against shits like this #END GAY IN NIGERIA NOW! should be the way forward biko .

Ph

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Pumpumking: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
czarr:

Flavour definately Gay sir......that boy dyammm sexxxxxy as hell!!! angry
Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by doggedfighter(f): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
czarr:
i said a lot of them are on dreads, I didn't say everybody on dreads is gayy
Okay
Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by TheWolfen(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
I guess porthacourt is a city to avoid now. But I doubt if the number of these stupid homosexuals will be up to that of Lagos. Lagos is the Babylon city of Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by TheWolfen(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Stupid gays/lesbians deserve that treatment bro....
I doubt if God will even be angry with your decision

Emmadoc:
Any gaybriel way go cross my lane ehn

I go remove all him teeth.

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ilegendd is that latest gay* on the list and he lives in portharcourt
Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by prowriterss: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hmm
Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Samfloxin(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tufiakwa ,there is something spiritual about that thing... masturbation as well

1 Like

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by captainking(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
czarr:

You are right..
Gay men full my inbox on fb... All of them are ph based... I never even start with ph ladies.. Na guys I want to do..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by davidant: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
For every gay in port harcourt
There is 3 lesbians

7 Likes

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Youngpo413: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
davidant:
For every gay in port harcourt There is 3 lesbians
Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by Telegram234(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ilegendd shebi u be gay? cheesy
Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
WHY PERSON GO DEY DO GAY SEF?DOES IT MEAN THESE GUYZ ARE NOT MOVED BY PUSSSIES? OR WHAT?THIS IS SERIOUS DISEASE O!
BACK IN AMERICA THE TRREND IS GOING DOWN WITH REHAB.THIS IS ABNORMAL,SUCH PPL NEED PSYCHY REHAB TO NORMA AGAINundecided

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by drezzyx(m): 5:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
I remembered one unknown entity will try to sexchat me on phone thru calls.
Until I told him ,I will do anything to trace him. I think that scared him and he stopped calling. I hate nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by KingMack(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Felimax:

I can feel your pain. I have encountered quite a number of them and there is one thing that deter them away. I don't keep their secret, i am very and always ready to choke them. In church i have them and i told the whole church about them. They came after me in one way, i ran after them in 10 ways. My philosophy is "Be your gay but don't cross my line"
He said he is a nurse and was touching me in ways that was not too ok on one of my journeys to Benin, [s]i held his balls and twisted the hell out of it,[/s] till date he couldn't tell people what happened to him in the bus.

Chris that part gave me goosebumps but the gay deserves it grin

1 Like

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by KingMack(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
In this part of the country gays are quite neat fresh young men..when you go to the northern areas of the country you see gays looking disgusting and dirty dressing like women some of them has huge patronage from customers if they're into restaurant business and you see them bearing Indian female names...'ve seen a lot of em trust me! There was one whom I know always dressing like a woman..the last time I went to Kano and asked after him i learnt 7guys gang banged the hell out of him and his corpse was found with his intestines pulled out from his anus angry ....but weather you be fresh gay they all disgust ME undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by KingMack(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Telegram234:
Ilegendd shebi u be gay? cheesy

He is a professional gay with his anus as wide as this pot grin

Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by graciousolo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
czarr:

Anyone can be a sex offender and should face the law. Their sexual orientation plays no role in this.
Re: The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... by DAVE1010(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2021

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Shared Her Nudes Online With Somebody,what Do I Do / Pathetic Story Of Simping and how a Nigerian woman defrauded him / What Makes You So Datable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.