Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Give A Reason Why You're Still Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give A Reason Why You're Still Single (3186 Views)

Why Are You Still Single ? / Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. / Reasons Why You're Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
Because kingtom said; "NO! He's not a personal person" So I asked mrcork and I'm still waiting for his reply undecided
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by davide470(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
CoCoLav:

Loool!

I'm waiting for you to make millions sweetie kiss
We can make it together. kiss

With your dollars and my naira, we would build a great empire. grin
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by CoCoLav(f): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
davide470:
We can make it together. kiss

With your dollars and my naira, we would build a great empire. grin

Like Zimbabwean dollars?
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
epelumi42:

Very funny. Would you be kind to state how many of them you've dated before coming to that very 'logical' conclusion?

lol. why's everyone so sensitive today? undecided

Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by epelumi42(m): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
lol. why's everyone so sensitive today? undecided

Lool. You made a bold statement.
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by wizrose(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
cuz no real love in the city and love sock in the ass grin grin grin
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
epelumi42:

Lool. You made a bold statement.
well, I'm feeling like a million dollar! grin

1 Like

Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by davide470(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
CoCoLav:

Like Zimbabwean dollars?
Lol.

Are you in Zimbabwe?
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by davide470(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

well, I'm feeling like a million dollar! grin

Hi Esthar!
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by FvckShiT(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Am not fücking single...
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
davide470:
Hi Esthar!
You.......

Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by davide470(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

You.......

I actually called you recently and got the usual.

I have missed you. angry
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by eddiesaint(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
I am single because our generation forgot what it is to court someone, date someone, make memories and build a relationship that can last a life time. I can tell you guys that I have been single for 4 years and that won't change till I meet that special person. And the funny thing is I meet females like every minute from different works, country and cultures of life but I am grown enough to know that some beauty turns out to be the beast. But hey just my opinion!

1 Like

Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by CoCoLav(f): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
davide470:
Lol.

Are you in Zimbabwe?

No, Burundi!
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
davide470:
I actually called you recently and got the usual.

I have missed you. angry
stories that touch the butt...grin

get behind me David....
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by davide470(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
stories that touch the butt...grin

get behind me David....
I don't like your butt, It's the boobs i want.. lipsrsealed

Calling you now. wink
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by davide470(m): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
CoCoLav:

No, Burundi!

Loool. Joker!
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
davide470:
I don't like your butt, It's the boobs i want.. lipsrsealed

Calling you now. wink

oooooops! didn't pick! undecided
I ain't talking to you.. not ever.

Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by captainhoo: 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
I need a job first Also,waiting for Mr right
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by captainhoo: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
I need a job first. Also,waiting for Mr right
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by natsuDragneel: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

oooooops! didn't pick! undecided
I ain't talking to you.. not ever.

Everyone deserves a chance now... grin grin
Kaii.. Girls are mean AF undecided
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by vicstar(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

Coz i ain't seen a male version of me...grin

All dumb, proud, self-centered nutjobs..undecided

but the above mentioned are ya qualities, apart from being dumb tongue
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by jennlisa(f): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
I don't want one , I am learning how to be independent, build and love myself grin
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by jennlisa(f): 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
I don't want one , I am learning how to be independent, build myself and love myself grin
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by cnanu(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
How to Attract Women Without Talking

Guys often stress out trying to find the perfect opening line to say to a girl. But if you know how to attract women without talking, then all that pressure to figure out what to say to the girl disappears. It becomes much easier to relax and start a conversation with the woman because you already know the woman is interested. So if you’d like to take the pressure off of meeting women and learn how to attract women without talking, check out the attraction tips for men below.

Use your... eyes
The most devastating long-range weapons in your seduction artillery. Glance at your target roughly once a minute for the first five minutes. "And always look down when you break contact," says body language expert Judi James, author of Sex Signals. "Looking down shows you're approachable, reflective, and perhaps shy."

This link below point to a short article about,How to Attract Women Without Talking, reading through the website you may learn some simple trick, try it on the babe you have in mind.GoodLuck

http://cur.lv/13nunn
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

Coz i ain't seen a male version of me...grin

All dumb, proud, self-centered nutjobs..undecided
. mmm we aff seen you that is not self centered angry
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 12:50am On Nov 06, 2016
sad dunnoo
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by BabaRamota1980: 6:17am On Nov 06, 2016
Because women i meet dont like polygamy. I will not give up trying to meet ones that do so i can settle down.
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by vitalisdiho(m): 6:29am On Nov 06, 2016
I am a big cock Bleep none
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2016
natsuDragneel:

Everyone deserves a chance now... grin grin . . . . . Kaii.. Girls are mean AF undecided

Oh, He's so 2Months ago... I've moved on. tongue

Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 06, 2016
vicstar:

but the above mentioned are ya qualities, apart from being dumb tongue

lol. he just gave me a compliment...grin

Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2016
oloyolo:
. mmm we aff seen you that is not self centered angry

Ayam not nah...grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Both Short, Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / 20 Seriously Naughty Questions That'll Turn You BOTH On ! (+18) / Most Romantic: See How This Man Proposed To His Surgeon Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.