Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Give A Reason Why You're Still Single - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give A Reason Why You're Still Single (3187 Views)

Why Are You Still Single ? / Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. / Reasons Why You're Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Tstone1(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2016
eddiesaint:
I am single because our generation forgot what it is to court someone, date someone, make memories and build a relationship that can last a life time. I can tell you guys that I have been single for 4 years and that won't change till I meet that special person. And the funny thing is I meet females like every minute from different works, country and cultures of life but I am grown enough to know that some beauty turns out to be the beast. But hey just my opinion!
Seems you've had an horrible experience with the opposite sex in time past.
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by vicstar(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

lol. he just gave me a compliment...grin

oops! Dint know I did kinda
Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by eddiesaint(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2016
Tstone1:

Seems you've had an horrible experience with the opposite sex in time past.
Not at all. i mean we all have that experience once in a lifetime at least but i just was saying stuff that i have witnessed.
thanks for your observation

1 Like

Re: Give A Reason Why You're Still Single by Ghostofsparta1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
I heard the beautiful ones are not yet borne.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Looking Afro-descent Women Series. Thoughts? / Meet Uche Mba, The 24-year-old Igbo Lady That Transformed Her Body Naturally / A Friend Of Mine Just Died With His Wife And Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.