Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Love Battle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Battle (360 Views)

The Love I Never Had / 25 Photos That Show The Love Between Animals And People / I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Battle by stevenchiil(m): 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
on a sunny day i met this beautiful curvy girl who at first glance looked to be about 25years trying to get a few items for herself and i been d gentle man that i am complimented her beauty cracked a few jokes with her and left.
but as fate will have it we met again some weeks later at the same venue and got talking and ended up exchanging numbers and so a new series of friendship started and i realized she was just 16(hmm how deceptive can a woman body be)
but as time flew pass our friendship blossomed and i realized i was in love with her little did i know wat love really is
to be continued

(1) (Reply)

Can An [as] Get Married To An {ss} / Amazing Birthday Gift / Good Marriage Has An Everlasting Joy As Top Nigeria Nollywood Actor Ramsey Nouah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.