Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) (149637 Views)

When Love Dies / When Love Speaks / The Python And The Dance: The Temptations Of Okolobia Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
PamelB:
success dear and tanx for the story. I enjoyed every bit of the ride.
thanks a bunch!!!!

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by cutediva87(f): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
even though its s tragic ending I still love the story. creeza you are good. Best of luck in your exams.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by manuel80(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Gabriel died..
Well, sh*t happens. Well done creeza and Goodluck in your exams.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by yorhmienerd(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
embarassed Why na Creeza why
Sh!t happens, and life has a way of phucking people's life up... Good work cheesy

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Mztemmy(f): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
Waoh.......been a ghost reader on this thread since the beginning but I can't just help buh to comment at the end... . this is a very nice work creeza more grease to ur elbow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by monlawal(m): 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nice story creeza. I like the fact that it is narrated from the point of view of the characters involved. It is immersive. I was expecting a much happier ending sha, all the same happy endings don't happen all the the time. I was also expecting a twist of event when the grandpa grabbed the gun. A twist that would prolong the story and the suspense. Good job and good luck in your exams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
cutediva87:
even though its s tragic ending I still love the story. creeza you are good. Best of luck in your exams.
thanks ,

the title makes it tragic.... I'm sorry , don't worry next story I write will have a happy ending.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
manuel80:
Gabriel died..

Well, sh*t happens. Well done creeza and Goodluck in your exams.
Thanks a lot...

shit happens indeed.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by YINKS89(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
id intended to make a long comment after the story but u cut it short with the tragedy...... ive neva been a fan of tragic story but nonetheless thumbs up nd to the story ill juz say wow! nd wow! again... i drop ma pen hre.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by mirob(f): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
The story ended unexpectedly still somethings are not meant to be, know when to let go. Creeza you are too much, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by mercichoco(f): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Tears in my eyez! Just thesame feeling when i lost the only man i ever loved to kidnappers (12/11/14). Maybe 1day I'l share my story.

Nice story creeza, your gift must surely make way for you. life is full shit, I've learnt alot from your story, Dami's desperation for love got her into palava, Gabriel's quest of "get rich" took a wrong turn. In the end, everybody was hurt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Lleigh(f): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
Good luck in your exams Creeza

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by monlawal(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
mercichoco:
Tears in my eyez! Just thesame feeling when i lost the only man i ever loved to kidnappers (12/11/14). Maybe 1day I'l share my story.

Nice story creeza, your gift must surely make way for you. life is full shit, I've learnt alot from your story, Dami's desperation for love got her into palava, Gabriel's quest of "get rich" took a wrong turn. In the end, everybody was hurt.
your story would be a blockbuster. Spare no detail

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
yorhmienerd:
embarassed Why na Creeza why

Sh!t happens, and life has a way of phucking people's life up... Good work cheesy
Bros mi!

how is you man? longest o
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
YINKS89:
id intended to make a long comment after the story but u cut it short with the tragedy...... ive neva been a fan of tragic story but nonetheless thumbs up nd to the story ill juz say wow! nd wow! again... i drop ma pen hre.
You are an avid reader and I respect your reviews. . Please dont hesitate to give me more of these reviews on subsequent stories..
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
mercichoco:

I'm anxious to read the story.... pls do share with us...

And thanks for sticking all through the ride wink
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
mirob:
The story ended unexpectedly still somethings are not meant to be, know when to let go. Creeza you are too much, thanks.
smiley

Thanks
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
Lleigh:
Good luck in your exams Creeza
thanks a lot lani
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Gabbyraze(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Creeza my man,well done,you have done well. Perfect ending mehn,pain is part of human existence

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by obumsway(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
wow, what . a great story ....... thank you so much, when love dies

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by queenitee(f): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
Creeza,you sha made me cry in the end abi?see twist,I never thought Gabe would die..
So touching.When love dies
Life is funny sometimes,so also is death.

Best of luck and God in your exams.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by YINKS89(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
Creeza:
You are an avid reader and I respect your reviews. . Please dont hesitate to give me more of these reviews on subsequent stories..

u kan count on mi.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by tunjilomo(m): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
Bless you Creeza,am sorry for not following this story for a long point in time,but this an A+ story.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by MzzAmiable(f): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
queenitee:
grin grin grin na joke

Better o

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Lankyannie(f): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2017
Creeza,to be frank wid u,i dont like dz ending@all.
Wah happnd to d dami dt supposd 2die nah,cant a man be offerd a second chance afta he retrace his step?
So u wonna tel me dt d guilty one is roaming around d earth lyk nfn happnd while d innocent jst kpai like dt(beta try put finishing touches to dz story ooo).
Wil andy nd kate end up 2geda,wah bout kemi 2?biko clearify us b4 dt tin dt happnd in 1883 wil repeat itself again.lemme stop here for now cus of ma MB.nyc1 shaa.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by KpagoGIN(m): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2017
am just speechless..... you really took me by surprise and am impress, I have nothing more to say than thank you for taking your time in finishing this work of art.
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Gloria007(f): 10:37am On Jan 23, 2017
Thanks for the story creeza.Don't forget slaves in the soul and good luck in your exams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by cerowo(f): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2017
Creeza:
thanks a lot.

I have exams coming soon, just wish me luck grin
Success in yr exam nd tnks 4 completing d story...keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by amtalkin(f): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2017
Katherine dear That man deserve to died.
I'm just angry that her father's hands was stained with Gabriel's dirty blood. Come with sense in your next world. Good job Creeza
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by amtalkin(f): 11:43am On Jan 23, 2017
Katherine dear That man deserve to died.
I'm just angry that her father's hands was stained with Gabriel's dirty blood. Come with sense in your next world. Good job Creeza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Mayreeyam(f): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
Waoh dnt no wat to say. Ds story is a bomb, it teaches us mostly d men Dat every tyn doesn't revolves abt money. Wish u all d best in ur coming exams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by hormobolanle: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2017
wow wow wow
u deserve a standing ovation.I love d story from d beginning till were it ends. it is just sooo wow
though couldn't folo up properly but d time d use stickied to my fone really worth it

tank u so much for dis wondaful story,more wisdom unto u.d story was EMOTIONAL,LESSONS TO B LEARNT N MIND BLOWING

ALL I CAN SAY IS
A JOB WELDON
#THUMB UP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Daughters / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.