Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) (149829 Views)

When Love Dies / When Love Speaks / The Python And The Dance: The Temptations Of Okolobia Agu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ride on
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2016
Haba! Let my people enjoy small nah. Mohbaby, I only carry on when my beloved people say so. *WINKS
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by YINKS89(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
creeza nice one nd thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
YINKS89:
creeza nice one nd thumbs up.
its obvious now, what was on that screen. So the adventure continues. *winks
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by mirob(f): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
Creeza:
Mirob
swann , remiseyi, MozB tunjilomo colik noblets
adetomdx and ashatoda.

This food is fresh, join me and enjoy it.

I have been on it since u started writing, it's very interesting, continue, we are behind u.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by bibijay123(f): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
lol make Andy try this tin wey hin do for Oshodi, body go tell am. He's forming super man issokay. Weldone Creeza!

2 Likes

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by YINKS89(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Creeza:
its obvious now, what was on that screen. So the adventure continues. *winks
u gat mi dre addin more character wld make it more intersting thou i juz hope at d end t defines the title which (the temptation of gabriel)...

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by yorhmienerd(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
bibijay123:
lol make Andy try this tin wey hin do for Oshodi, body go tell am. He's forming super man issokay. Weldone Creeza!
The fear of Oshodi boys is the beginning of wellness

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
YINKS89:
u gat mi dre addin more character wld make it more intersting thou i juz hope at d end t defines the title which (the temptation of gabriel)...
No qualms.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
yorhmienerd:
The fear of Oshodi boys is the beginning of wellness
lol
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
bibijay123:
lol make Andy try this tin wey hin do for Oshodi, body go tell am. He's forming super man issokay. Weldone Creez a!
lol thank you dear
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by YINKS89(m): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Creeza:
No qualms.
no update 2night ?
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
YINKS89:
no update 2night ?
I wish I could bro, maybe tmmrw!
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
dedicated to all those that believe in the power of love.
cc Dominique, bibijay123 Yinks89 Hafelove and Yorhmienerd.

Chapter Five* Temptation In Human form*

Gabriel

*It went on consecutively for weeks. Every morning , I would wake up at 6.45 am , just to be punctual. I would sneak out quietly
without Kate's knowledge. It was cool and awesome-the feeling of being invisible.

Although it got to the point of frustration , irritation and suicidal tendencies- I pushed too far to the edge cause I liked it.
From six to nine , and the cycle continued the next morning.

Dami's gate man already accustomed to my early visits, let me in even though he was clueless to what promoted the early morning visits.

Miss Akehinde was already awake and as usual brought me new pairs of clothes- sometimes she gave me night pajamas - just to make it look all real to her daughter, that I was indeed a part of the family she lost. Funmi was still sound asleep

I changed into the shirt and felt uncomfortable with her staring at my chest and abdomen.
**----------

" I will be going home early today ' I said.

" Why? What's the rush?

+------
*Rush? Nothing more than trying to escape your xray eyes * I thought out loud and shook my head in disgust.
------

"Emergency ! I said.

she kept mute as if to pretend she didn't hear me. Her eyes fixed upon my bag this time, which was on the room divider.

"Why do you always carry a bag pack?

" Emergencies " I replied non challantly.

"What kind?

"NOthing too important ' I said " just any kind"

Dami was not satisfied with my answer . She must have been having a bad hunch about me.

*-------
*well that's her business * I' m just doing it for the money*

"OK ,very well then. You can go home early today, but I' ll be the one to explain it to Funmi'

My head moved in unison with my thoughts. Its seemed OK by me. I took my bag and towered down the stairs to change my pants.

It was almost 6:30 in the evening and still Dami was nowhere to be found . Had she forgotten so easily? I couldn't set my mind to refrain from the thought.

My eyes locked in , on the wall clock and I bit my lips in regret. Almost brimming with rage, I sighed bitterly.
Funmi was comfortably enjoying her position in my bosom , watching her favourite t.v programme. The poor girl, I had learnt to love her dearly as mine.

Nanny Bisi came in with a tray containing glasses of juice and candy cake bars. She placed them on a stool beside the bed.

"Is Dami back already? I asked.

"No sir. She is still out "

"OK thank you" .

She shut the door briskly behind her when she left.

* my phone vibrated in my shorts*A text from Kate*

: Hi Love, please try to be home early. Remember its David's birthday . kisses and hugs. See you soon.
**+-----

Of course I did remember , only if I could excape this nonsense called daddy- posing.

" I'm sorry Love. Something important came up. Overtime and we have to beat the dead line for the supply'
My thumb clicked send , when I was done typing the SMS.****---

"What can be more Important than your family? If you can't make it for your son, what more about me- about us?
She replied instantly.

I sighed and carefully typed my reply" It won't get to that point. Trust me I have the situation under control"

It took her some time to reply, maybe she wanted to assimilate what I meant by being "in control"

" In control? Or you are being controlled? I'm sorry , but you confuse me with your work life.
Please call me"

I didn't reply back and then she called, I rejected it. She called the second time, but it was already on silent mode.

" Daddy who was that? Funmi enquired .

"No one of importance baby, ' I said ' its just one of my many clients".
I enjoyed the moment.

10 pm.

Dami returned home , stone drunk and very tipsy. Her mobile never went through, she practically forgot me.

"You are late" I said when she locked her car and came inside the living room.

My mood was not so good ,I paced up and down and tried to be calm.

"Why? This is my house. I can come in and go out any time I want" She said in a tipsy manner.

She staggered and her high heels brought her crumbling to the floor, when I caught her in mid - air, by a freak of impulse .

I saw something in her eyes. A burning desire of which I was afraid to give her. So deep, that the demons in me were even frightened to behold her .
She kept mute and then suddenly said " aawn , how sweet. Now put me down , I can find my bedroom unaided"

She tripped a second time and fell face flat on the cold tile.

"Let me help you Dami" I said ' You are really drunk"

Awrful, and pathetic. Carrying her from the laps with my other arm supporting her torso, I took her to her room. Placed her gently on the the red sheets which left a romantic picture in the mind. Her room was deemly lit by moonlight, just a perfect scene for hot romance.

Her arms restricted my motion, and she uttered inaudible words.

"What ? I tried to place my ear on her lips.....

" Why are you still here? Gabriel? She began...
" I expected you to reject my offer but you did not. You were too easy for me . Too easy and cheap.
Tell me Gabriel , do you have a wife at home to feed" She said.

Her worrds angered me the more and I tried to withdraw my arms, but she won't let them loose freely.
Maybe she already knew, maybe my cover was already blown. What was in the email , she received on that auspicious day?
Perhaps, it was on her mind all along, I couldn't imagine but fear the worst.

" Maybe ! ' I said, knowing fully well she was past reasoning and and already in stupor .

"Stay with me tonight , don't go. Please'

"I have to.....' I said while trying to move.

Her lips touched mine and she kissed me with so much passion while her eyes were closed.
" Don't leave ... Please stay... Love me, please Gabriel"

Temptation indeed, my testerones were energenized. I could feel the lust on my whole body.
The fire burned and nothing could extinguish it.
There she was in my arms and I was afraid, afraid not of almost perfect curves, but of committing a crime of infidelity .

TBC

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by SPDAZZY(f): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Please don't commit it O, don't abandon your son for money if you can't spend it on him on his birthday.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
SPDAZZY:
Please don't commit it O, don't abandon you son for money if you can't spend it on him on his birthday.
We all know what's going to happen
it's in the blood of all men to cheat
In fact they love cheating

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Baddchristy:

abi? Lol grin
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by yorhmienerd(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Baddchristy:

Baddchristy:

You know why we will continue to have gender problem in this country- GENERALISING every thing. I comment my reserve

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by sod09(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
e Dan happen
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
yorhmienerd:
You know why we will continue to have gender problem in this country- GENERALISING every thing. I comment my reserve
grin lmao
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
sod09:
e Dan happen
fenfelenfe
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by mirob(f): 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Feeling bad for Kate, Gaberiel really fall for Dami so cheaply, he would have found another means. Some men ehhhh.
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by YINKS89(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
mehn dats was ma fear all along bt nonethless d writernoens the characters nd kan do as he pleases with them... ride on bro.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by YINKS89(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
mehn dats was ma fear all along bt nonethless d writer owns the characters nd kan do as he pleases with them... ride on bro.

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Woah!! this story is interesting o, as in eh i am so liking?? understatement, wat i mean to say is i loooovvveee!!!!!! this tori, pls mention me in ur nxt update, u are good bro. Nyc work

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
mirob:
Feeling bad for Kate, Gaberiel really fall for Dami so cheaply, he would have found another means. Some men ehhhh.
Rooting for team kate, wow Kate has a pack of supporters. How interesting
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Sharafawizkidayo:
Woah!! this story is interesting o, as in eh i am so liking?? understatement, wat i mean to say is i loooovvveee!!!!!! this tori, pls mention me in ur nxt update, u are good bro. Nyc work
thanks bro, I will do just that. :-) wink
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Udochee(m): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
its about to go down..of all days to give excuses it had to be Dave's bday.fingers closed & eyes opened

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by tunjilomo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
GBOAM,Really enjoying this,read it from A and it is awesome

1 Like

Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by Creeza(m): 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Udochee:
its about to go down..of all days to give excuses it had to be Dave's bday.fingers closed & eyes opened
hehehe grin
Re: WHEN LOVE DIES....( The temptations of Gabriel) by remiseyi(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
mirob:
he's yet to fall for dami...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Daughters / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.