Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! (20525 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by MrPresident1: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
abeg make we hear word is it not u that said the earth is flat undecided

Nooo, you are wrong o. I have never said the earth is flat o, or you gotta show me where i said the earth is flat. I do believe the world is spherical. The Yorubas say Obiri laiye , they also say Olodumare joko sori obiri aiye , now you must know that the Yoruba are Judah. I am suspecting that Igbos are Benjamin, cantankerous little brother Benjamin who cannot understand why big brother Judah is pandering to Fulani grin. And if you care to know, wherever you find Judah, you must find little Benji near him. Benji must be guided and protected by Bros Judah. They were both in Jerusalem together. I digress grin

Obiri means something round/spherical.

The evidence that the earth is spherical is more convincing wink
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by jonbellion(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrPresident1:

Nooo, you are wrong o. I have never said the earth is flat o, or you gotta show me where i said the earth is flat. I do believe the world is spherical. The Yorubas say Obiri laiye , they also say Olodumare joko sori obiri aiye , now you must know that the Yoruba are Judah. I am suspecting that Igbos are Benjamin, cantankerous little brother Benjamin who cannot understand why big brother Judah is pandering to Fulani grin. And if you care to know, wherever you find Judah, you must find little Benji near him. Benji must be guided and protected by Bros Judah. They were both in Jerusalem together. I digress grin

Obiri means something round/spherical.

The evidence that the earth is spherical is more convincing wink
lol ooh so sorry
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by MrPresident1: 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
lol ooh so sorry

lol grin.
Hey, but why are you agnostic?
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lordave:
What manner of fúckery is this?

Jesus is coming soon, I heard that in 1996, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2006, 2010, 2016,and I will keep hearing it even during World Cups, Euros and Olympics in 2094 and 2096.

The white man that sold that fallacy to you has moved on from that manner of fraud to another, yet you have chosen to remain unredeemed.
The next fraud Africans will fall to will wipe off their existence.
U r from Saul's lineage. U gonna b Paul someday. A very strong one.

I mean no harm bro but watch it...

1 Like

Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
All this atheist here what r your problems?
Even from the definition of the word atheist, u should be wise to spot d distinct there.

Why don't u ask for a proof of God existence
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by SIRKOL(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
calliope:
Jesus had two dads... And you're here condemning gays.. Sorry for you grin

pls beg for mercy, ur quote might be blasphemous its not a joking matter. may God have mercy.
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by jonbellion(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrPresident1:

lol grin.
Hey, but why are you agnostic?
lol cuz religion is a lie and the concept of God is unknowable (at least for now anyway)

2 Likes

Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by fabfunmi(f): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by LiberaDeus: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
No be only coming soon. Nonsense Christards

Since the beginning of christianity even before the persecutions of nero, christians expected the end of the world to come soon. Boy where they disappointed. There has never been any decade for the past 2000 years of christianity when we werent in the end times. Never

Continue waiting for Jesus to come. I foresee the world relegating christianity to relic status by next century.

1 Like

Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by donnie(m): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
LiberaDeus:

Continue waiting for Jesus to come. I foresee the world relegating christianity to relic status by next century.

LIE... You are dreaming the wrong dream.

Micah 4:1
In the last days, the mountain of the LORD's house will be the highest of all--the most important place on earth. It will be raised above the other hills, and people from all over the world will stream there to worship.

We are living in prophecy. Our dominion will increase until we check out of this world by rapture, allowing your master satan 7 years to do his thing until we return with the master Himself to overthrow and establish His kingdom.

The kingdom work has already begun in the hearts of billions around the world.

Isaiah 9:7
Of the growth of his government and peace there will be no end. He will rule over his kingdom, sitting on the throne of David, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness from this time onward and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of the Heavenly Armies will accomplish this.

1 Like

Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by LiberaDeus: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
donnie:

In the last days, the mountain of the LORD's house will be the highest of all--the most important place on earth. It will be raised above the other hills, and people from all over the world will stream there to worship.

We are living in prophecy. Our dominion will increase until we check out of this world by rapture, allowing your master satan 7 years to do his thing until we return with the master himself to overthrow and establish his kingdom.

Of the growth of his government and peace there will be no end. He will rule over his kingdom, sitting on the throne of David, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and righteousness from this time onward and forevermore. The zeal of the LORD of the Heavenly Armies will accomplish this.

I dont believe in your god so i dont think i should believe in your satan too. Google church attendance in europe and see the figures. Christianity is on a steep decline in europe and is already relgated to traditional status. As for america, it is on a gradual decline. I know christianity is on a rapid rise in africa but it will reach its zenith. And please stop quoting your story book for me cos its pure ancient iron age convoluted myths and fables.
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by Mark3v(m): 8:04am On Nov 07, 2016
tabithababy:
. Op, biko which church do you attend

*Click to create your own topics for free and earn weekly*

http://www.markmaxwellsblog.com/p/fourm_3.html?m=1

Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by shaneroberts26: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
A very funny thread, I have been roaring with laughter grin.

It is a good thing to see that more and more people are waking up from the delusions of organised religion, more and more people are seeking for rational explanations, the world is no longer peopled by people who accept it as it is, more and more people are asking how and why questions.

This thread is fulfiling prophecy, because knowledge is increasing, and the dead are rising.

The critical mass is being reached which will start the chain reaction that will culminate in the Apocalypse and the revelation of the Son of God who is already in our midst, only waiting to be revealed, exalted, and glorified.

What is your proof that he is already in our midst and when is he going to make himself known?
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by shaneroberts26: 5:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
A very funny thread, I have been roaring with laughter grin.

It is a good thing to see that more and more people are waking up from the delusions of organised religion, more and more people are seeking for rational explanations, the world is no longer peopled by people who accept it as it is, more and more people are asking how and why questions.

This thread is fulfiling prophecy, because knowledge is increasing, and the dead are rising.

The critical mass is being reached which will start the chain reaction that will culminate in the Apocalypse and the revelation of the Son of God who is already in our midst, only waiting to be revealed, exalted, and glorified.

What is your proof that he is already in our midst and when is he going to make himself known?
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by rev2214(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
The different between Christianity and other religion is FORGIVENESS. JESUS came to die so that our SINS maybe forgiven. That is missing in every other religion. So, Christian are commission to live peacefully by loving & forgiven others

ST. JOHN 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
ST. JOHN 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
ST. JOHN 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
ST. JOHN 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by donnie(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
rev2214:
The different between Christianity and other religion is FORGIVENESS. JESUS came to die so that our SINS maybe forgiven.

My broda,

There is religion in Christianity but Christianity is not a religion. Same way there are chairs in your house, but your house is not a chair.
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by rev2214(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
donnie:

My broda,

There is religion in Christianity but Christianity is not a religion. Same way there are chairs in your house, but your house is not a chair.

Christian is a way of life Not a religion.
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by donnie(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2016
rev2214:

Christian is a way of life Not a religion.

More than that, it is LIFE... The Divine life at work in men.

Forgiveness is for the born again christian who is already in the kingdom. The sinner who comes to Christ is justified! And there's a huge difference.

1 Like

Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by Whizzdom(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Coman repent me na

Jesus is coming soon, my great grandfather died waiting.......
Jesus is coming soon, my grandfather died serving and waiting as a Reverend.........

Issorait. I'll be here waiting for Him

When someone tells you that Jesus is coming soon, don't look at it as if Jesus will blow trumpet and host of angels at his back, this will still come. But when your great grandfather died, his Jesus as came and took him.

Jesus is coming when nobody knows, like a thief in the night. When you are already snoring and sleeping, he will come to collect the soul and breath he gave you or when you are eating, chatting, fornicating or whenever it please him to take you away.

My friend, all that Jesus laid down as do's and don't are for our own benefits ooo. Don't steal, lie, fornicate (in the process of fornicating one might contact incurable diseases).

Now tell me how Jesus has made life unbearable for us all, no, he hasn't, he made life wonderful and joyous whenever we are in him.

Peace.
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
Whizzdom:

When someone tells you that Jesus is coming soon, don't look at it as if Jesus will blow trumpet and host of angels at his back, this will still come. But when your great grandfather died, his Jesus as came and took him.

Jesus is coming when nobody knows, like a thief in the night. When you are already snoring and sleeping, he will come to collect the soul and breath he gave you or when you are eating, chatting, fornicating or whenever it please him to take you away.

My friend, all that Jesus laid down as do's and don't are for our own benefits ooo. Don't steal, lie, fornicate (in the process of fornicating one might contact incurable diseases).

Now tell me how Jesus has made life unbearable for us all, no, he hasn't, he made life wonderful and joyous whenever we are in him.

Peace.
ok sir
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by MrPresident1: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
shaneroberts26:

This is my proof that he is already in our midst:

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

When he will reveal himself?

Mark 13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by Amujale(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jesus is a fictitious character that never existed.
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by Amujale(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
According to history, the name Jesus is associated with death, misery, pain, poverty and slavery.

https://www.nairaland.com/5795996/african-origin-civilisation
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by rev2214(m): 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
According to the Bible it means saviour Mt 1:21

Amujale:
According to history, the name Jesus is associated with death, misery, pain, poverty and slavery.

https://www.nairaland.com/5795996/african-origin-civilisation
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by Amujale(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
rev2214:
According to the Bible it means....

The Christian bible isnt a history textbook.

Hence, it really doesnt count whatever you're peddling the narrative as being, its based on fakery and falsehood anyways.
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by Amujale(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
rev2214:
According to the Bible it means...

The Christian bible isnt a history textbook.

Assumung you're really interested in knowing the actual facts, then, my advice is for you to bin all the nonsense you're currently reading and instead go and pick up proper history books.
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by Amujale(m): 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2021
Its pretty simple, we MUST bin all these foreign extremist ideologies and concentrate our focus on reality.

And the reality here is that African history is comprised of Agriculture, Architecture, Arts, Astrology, Astronomy, Commerce, Economics, Fishing, Law, Mathematics, Medical Sciences, Metallurgy, Mining, Philosophy, Physical Sciences, Ship-building e.t.c

These are the things we ought to get back to studying extensively.
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by LordReed(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
donnie:

We are living in prophecy. Our dominion will increase until we check out of this world by rapture, allowing your master satan 7 years to do his thing until we return with the master Himself to overthrow and establish His kingdom.

Wow you were a Christian.
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by Image123(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2021
LordReed:

If the devourer didn't devour the good part of your memory, you would know that he was the resident pastor of CEC on this forum, followed by Jo. We keep showing you these things but he has blinded you, even this he will not allow you to see as his slave.
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by LordReed(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Image123:

If the devourer didn't devour the good part of your memory, you would know that he was the resident pastor of CEC on this forum, followed by Jo. We keep showing you these things but he has blinded you, even this he will not allow you to see as his slave.
Lagbaja Nothing For You!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd-MeDtmIbA
Re: Repent !!!!!! Jesus Is Coming Soon! by donnie(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
LordReed:

Yes. Christianity was created by Lucifer. It will end but not the Word YAH or his people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

OPM Church Completes 6th Free School Building In Rivers State / Letter from King Leopold II of Belgium to Colonial Missionaries, 1883 / TB Joshua Healed My Daughter Of Asthma – Ronke Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.