Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies (1772 Views)

10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Office/working Class Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by chelseabmw(m): 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
I just thought of this and i decided to share it with the house, Why do guys prefer dating working class girls to undergradutes/gradutes without job
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by 190: 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
chelsea
for this 1 wen i dey now
if i see working class babe u tink say i go waste tyme
even if she proposes 2 me
i go marry sharp sharp oh
i nor get JOY this period~

Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by Shola2009(m): 1:20am On Oct 30, 2009
every guy luvs an independent woman.
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by sjeezy8: 4:45am On Oct 30, 2009
so the babe wont be in my our damn faces all the time.
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by chic2pimp(m): 4:51am On Oct 30, 2009
chelseabmw:

I just thought of this and i decided to share it with the house, Why do guys prefer dating working class girls to undergradutes/gradutes without job
I ain't really bothered tbh as long as she is fine & sexy as hell.
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 30, 2009
Go and ask [b]guy [/b]and stop creating threads w/ obvious answers
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 30, 2009
Na by force to create thread?
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by bubblegum(f): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2009
Shola2009:

every guy luvs an independent woman.
yeah right!!
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by chelseabmw(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2009
@190,
Am talking from experience broda, As for me, Less spending, More flexing, eating from her house, Stuff like that
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by TheHenrys(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2009
Cuz they are better off than undergraduates/others.
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by OTEGA1: 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
yes oh the working class babes are more responsible and are focused and little or no demand, they contribute instade of looking for what to take, all those unger graduate students are always demanding onething or the other if not credit , sch fees. or handout or all sorts of stuffs u can imagine, and u cant trust them cos they have nothiong to loose, cos they can have up to 5 ppl providing all the off stage support , u cant hit ur chest to tell she is mine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,working babe no matter how small get lots of respect from me, Babe findurself wrk and stop the crazy demands,,,, add some respects to urself,
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2009
Do you know what working class means? Lol
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by oolateju: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
I'm beginning to think FL GATOR has problem. He is always writing that anytime he cant make an intelligent contribution. The guy has asked a harmless question yet u said the answer is obvious. What is obvious in that? if you cant make a reasonable enough comment, just shut the Bleep up! lipsrsealed. Its not compulsory you add a comment.
Brainless fool. grin
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by jaybee3(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2009
oolateju:

I'm beginning to think FL GATOR has problem. HeShe is always writing that anytime heShe[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000] cant make an intelligent contribution. The guy has asked a harmless question yet u said the answer is obvious. What is obvious in that? if you cant make a reasonable enough comment, just shut the mess up! lipsrsealed. Its not compulsory you add a comment.
Brainless fool. grin
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by Moyola(f): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
chelseabmw:

Yu lost me there! undecided
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by Felibaby(f): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
@ oolateju

wow! that was some dressing down u gave that guy. Has he done sumtin to offend u b4? shocked

Anyway, the poster asked a question and i think its a good one. i often wonder myself way guys think about a working lady cos wat most people say is that if a lady is comfortable on her own and is still single that guys will run away from her. I cant even buy a car now because i dont have a man even though i have the money to buy it. cry
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by oolateju: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2009
@ Jay-bee
Yuck! so FL GATOR is a she? and just yesterday, HE-SHE was telling me to come and suck his/her dick. That means fl gator is a SHE-HE.
Gross! shocked
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by jaybee3(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
she might have had a sex change or prob born with both privates.
heheheheh
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
FL Gators is a "He", so how does that put bread on your table? shocked
nincompoop oshi
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by joxiri: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2009
are this so called working class babes even easy to come by, cos I assume 9 times out of 10 they will probably already be in a engaged /long termrelationship thinking of marriage
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by DrLorenz1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
@poster

For me, i prefer them because they're independent. And also, if i happen to get married to her, then i can be rest assured that she won't have to call me for any little thing she wants to do.

bubblegum:

yeah right!!

U think he's wrong? Well he's a little wrong cus some guys actually prefer girls that are not working class.

Felibaby:

@ oolateju

wow! that was some dressing down u gave that guy. Has he done sumtin to offend u b4? shocked

Anyway, the poster asked a question and i think its a good one. i often wonder myself way guys think about a working lady cos wat most people say is that if a lady is comfortable on her own and is still single that guys will run away from her. I cant even buy a car now because i dont have a man even though i have the money to buy it. cry

Aww so sorry hun. For someone like me, i don't really care if a lady is comfortable and still single. As long as she's nt older than me and she's okay physically, psychologically, and physiologically grin. I for marry o but. . . grin

oolateju:

@ Jay-bee
Yuck! so FL GATOR is a she? and just yesterday, HE-SHE was telling me to come and suck his/her privates. That means fl gator is a SHE-HE.
Gross! shocked

LMAO
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by chelseabmw(m): 1:09am On Oct 31, 2009
@oolateju
thank u so much for ur understand.Am even tired of FL Gators,I have seen about 14 thread he has replied but nor with sucess, he is always saying that people ask useless questions.Do u know what i think about him?He is Jobless and he can't see, PERIOD

@FL Gators
Please do something usefull with ur self
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2009
rotflmao grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2009
WORKING CLASS LADIES ,

MAYBE THEY WILL UNDERSTAND ITS NOT EASY TO EARN A LIVING, NO BE ALL OF THEM SHA OOO
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by chelseabmw(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by kanyeWest1: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
oolateju:

I'm beginning to think FL GATOR has problem. He is always writing that anytime he cant make an intelligent contribution. The guy has asked a harmless question yet u said the answer is obvious. What is obvious in that? if you cant make a reasonable enough comment, just shut the mess up! lipsrsealed. Its not compulsory you add a comment.
Brainless fool. grin

Na today you know say FL Gator na Brainless fool? Oga you stale o! grin There is nobody on NL that doesnt know how idiotic she is and she is better left alone in her cage because her bite de send person go Aro or Bedlam one time! grin
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by sjeezy8: 1:04am On Nov 01, 2009
dis FLGATORS guy no get manners at all. He acts like a bitter girl.
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by chic2pimp(m): 3:24am On Nov 01, 2009
CHEI SEE WAVE AFTER WAVE OF ATTACK ON GATORS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by Shola2009(m): 3:32am On Nov 01, 2009
lol, i don confuse ooo.
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 01, 2009
chic2pimp:

CHEI SEE WAVE AFTER WAVE OF ATTACK ON GATORS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yea, poor gators.

They're all pathetic bunch of crossdressing freaks. cool
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 01, 2009
joxiri:

are this so called working class babes even easy to come by, cos I assume 9 times out of 10 they will probably already be in a engaged /long termrelationship thinking of marriage

True

Dr. Lorenz:

@poster

For me, i prefer them because they're independent. And also, if i happen to get married to her, then i can be rest assured that she won't have to call me for any little thing she wants to do.

Yeah same here, cos we guys hate it when the lady is demanding too much, esp for little things she should handle on her own.

@all FL GATOR is a she oo grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guy Prefer Working Class Ladies by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 01, 2009
FAAKAY, SE OFE MAA PARO?
YOU WANT THEM TO START PULLING ON THEIR DICKS ABI? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Eaten / Please Ur Advice Is Needed. / 7reasons Why Women Like Bad Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.