Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji (1844 Views)

My Boyfriend Likes Sex A Lot And I Want To Start An Opened Relationship / "Most Men Are Weak, Make Sure You Have 4 Hours Sex" - Linda Uju / I Want A Man That Likes Sex- Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by 4ortunex(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji, needs no introduction because she has already made a name for herself in her chosen choice of trade.

The ace blogger who has diligently put in a decade of her lifetime into the now proliferated trade of blogging, recently decided to discuss the things she requires in a man she would love to marry.

a man that teaches me and I can learn from. I’m inspired by successful people, someone like Tyler Perry, I can’t wait to meet him.

Read what he said about marrying a man who will satisfy her during sex:[url]https://salamispycee..com/2016/11/i-would-love-to-marry-man-who-likes-sex.html [/url]

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Zaramdgreat(f): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Her choice...one man's meat is another's poison
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by numericalguy(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Was this not the same mumu _Linda_Ikeji that boasted that she was rich enough to buy herself a man. Why hasn't she bought the man.

Besides, how can she expect the man to like sex (with her) with her punna that oozes of terrible odour.

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by decatalyst(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Of course! Aunty, it's exactly what you need after all these years of silent tears grin grin
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Is she trying to say she's crushing on Tyler Perry?.
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Mjshexy(f): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Buy one naw undecided
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
i think linda need sumtin more than cuncumber and wat could dat be grin grin grin
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by teejaypee: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
some bloggers are just plain stuupid!

And all the commenters above believed this! undecided
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
That's what she wants smiley

As long as she's happy kiss
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Burgerlomo: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Benita27:

In her dream
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Akinlekanwr(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Many guys out there love sex, but not many can deal with a foul smell.

If you know what I mean

LMFAO
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Benita27:

does Tyler Perry like sex undecided
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
truthsayer007:

does Tyler Perry like sex undecided
Which man doesn't like sex?, as a matter of fact he has a child with his girlfriend.
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Benita27:
Which man doesn't like sex?, as a matter of fact he has a child with his girlfriend.

okay, well...me i don't like sex oh, infact i detest it smiley
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
truthsayer007:

okay, well...me i don't like sex oh, infact i detest it smiley
shocked shocked
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by mikolo80: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
numericalguy:
Was this not the same mumu _Linda_Ikeji that boasted that she was rich enough to buy herself a man. Why hasn't she bought the man.

Besides, how can she expect the man to like sex (with her) with her punna that oozes of terrible odour.
ah ahn. When she talk dat wan.
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Noblewhiz(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
woman stp telling us wat we know... which lady no go want man were go service am well and na children u bin wan go born bfr. . #be meaningful
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by otitokoroleti: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Benita27:

I dont like SEX! btw, this news is FAKE!
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
otitokoroleti:
I dont like SEX! btw, this news is FAKE!
Fake is written all over it. grin
Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
numericalguy:

Re: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex —linda Ikeji by wizrose(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:

i dont lyk it grin grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Are A Man Come In / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / My Neigbhour's Son Do Beat Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.