Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC (9901 Views)

Olusegun Agbaje: I Was Offered N500Million To Rig Election By PDP / President Buhari Photo As Shared By PDP / Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by Siscooh: 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Akinz0126:
Change
Jesus O! You are so funny!
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by tonio2wo: 11:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
makelove2m:
Nigeria and Nigerians can't relent in making me laugh.................... Many months has past after election, we are styill talking about election, juges should face their trial , punished and disgraced....... Wike and others shall pay for all the blood they shed in cause of those past election....Am not PDP or APC but concerned Nigerian

When will buhari pay for the blood he shed in 2011 ehe?
Concerned apc nigerian!

3 Likes

Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by NairaMaster1(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
makelove2m:
Nigeria and Nigerians can't relent in making me laugh.................... Many months has past after election, we are styill talking about election, juges should face their trial , punished and disgraced....... Wike and others shall pay for all the blood they shed in cause of those past election....Am not PDP or APC but concerned Nigerian
By their fruit you shall know them. See the real anti corruption in south Africa. The president is not left out, here you defend Amaechi any time. Only in Nigeria that Burahi will have the gut to probe people after the certificate issue. What about buratai $200m? Personal savings? SMH

1 Like

Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by NairaMaster1(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2016
DropShot:
The question is, why is it so difficult for Wike to take Amaechi to court more than eight months after receiving the commission's report purportedly indicting him?

Surely, the report didn't find Amaechi guilty of any wrongdoing. If it did, Wike would waste no time in disgracing his number one political foes.

And if PDP expect PMB to drop any of his ministers on mere allegations, they're on a very long thing.

Is it osun governor that took FKK to court? EFCC did. You guys should emulate South Africa. Their watchdog is probing Zuma now. Ours is hypocrisy and witch hunt. Can you swear to your holy book Ameachi was not petitioned? Or that he didn't loot? Shame

1 Like

Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by NairaMaster1(m): 12:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Charly68:
Were you informed your money was missing in your account because Amaechi stole your ATM ? Why don't you mind your business over matters that will not yield you any dividend ? Did Wike say Rivers money was found in Amaechi's Account. They are simply being treathened by the growing popularity of the man.

Amaechi lawyer I hail you. Meanwhile you are fighting corruption. Follow the south Africa and see the real fight against corruption not this one that pot is calling kettle black
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by falxx: 3:42am On Nov 06, 2016
DropShot:
The question is, why is it so difficult for Wike to take Amaechi to court more than eight months after receiving the commission's report purportedly indicting him?

Surely, the report didn't find Amaechi guilty of any wrongdoing. If it did, Wike would waste no time in disgracing his number one political foes.

And if PDP expect PMB to drop any of his ministers on mere allegations, they're on a very long thing.
those are the zombies with hollow block brains. When it come to amarchi, it should be taking to court but if it is wike and others, they should be taking efcc abi?
Very elementary and prematured
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by WOCKHARDI(m): 5:18am On Nov 06, 2016
ourema:
I don't think the president will or have the guts to sack Amaechi. He simply can't bite the finger that withdraw the money from the ATM. Amaechi was the president ATM
And the zombies will say " Bring evidence " - as in bring evidence where a pregnant woman was having sex. Mtchww..

2 Likes

Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by DropShot: 5:20am On Nov 06, 2016
falxx:
those are the zombies with hollow block brains. When it come to amarchi, it should be taking to court but if it is wike and others, they should be taking efcc abi?
Very elementary and prematured
Why did your god Wike set up a commission and vowed to prosecute Amaechi with the report but later chickened out from doing so?

Wailing zombies and common sense = words and opposite.
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by 1miccza: 6:06am On Nov 06, 2016
What more would a current obviously corrupt senior brother say to his corrupt junior brother.....
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by VellyG(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2016
diegwu01:
Lies from the Pit of Hell. Your GEJ encouraged Corruption. and was a Hero of Corruption. Stella Odauh resigned to Contest for the Senate seat and Barth Nnaji voluntarily stepped down because he had interest in Acquiring one of the Electricity DISCO being privatized.
Get ur facts right sir...Stella was asked to resign. The pressure from the opposition was much on Jonathan so he had no option than to ask her to resign.
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by gbounty: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2016
ourema:
I don't think the president will or have the guts to sack Amaechi. He simply can't bite the finger that withdraw the money from the ATM. Amaechi was the president ATM

The scientists quoted that the WORLD is made up of PROTONS, NEUTRONS & ELECTRONS but this guy up here is a living proof of omission as MORONS wasn't mentioned. He's definitely not a NIGERIAN, only BIAFRAUDS think with their ANUS.....laughing in WA..ZO and others because BIA is confused with their heads like the back SAMSUNG TV...
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by Vistaprime: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2016
Have u heard of MMM NIGERIA?
You really need to hear this if u want to change your financial situation.
Clear your schedule and meet up with me for an opportunity to be your own boss. That's the goal of every nigerians in this our poor economy. Pls take time to read this.

In MMM u get 30% of your money in 30days and
u can start with a minimum of 1,000 and a
maximum of 2 million Naira, let say u start with
1000 after 30days u will get 1300, u put 5,000 u
get 6500, u put 10,000 u get 13,000, u put
20,000 u get 26,000, u put 50,000 u get
65,000, u put 100,000 u get 130,000, and so on.

BONUSES added for registering
$1=310
#17,000+30%+$20=?
#160,000+30%+$50=?
#1,000,099+30%+$100=?
This bonus is added with your 30%interest + initial donation payable directly into your bank account after 30days.

In MMM u don't buy or sell any thing and u don't
need to invite anybody to join under u if u don't
want to. But if u choose to share the good news
and invite people to join u will get 10% bonus of any
amount of money they provide

How To Register in MMM
1. Visit: http://­
2. Click the REGISTRATION button (Top Right
Corner)
3. Type your Name,your active E-Mail, Mobile
Number, Create Password of your choice, Confirm
Password
4. In the Invite box type (edogajude@yahoo.com ).
5.guider's email :leave blank
Guider's phone number : leave blank.
6. Type the Picture Code. (That is type the
alphabets u see on the picture code just the way
they appear)
Tick the little box that says you have read the
warning.
7.Finally click the REGISTER IN MMM button.

HOW TO ADD YOUR BANK DETAILS
Before you can provide help you have to add your
bank details as follows...
1. To add your banking details, login to your
Personal Office at www.mmm-office.com
Click on Accounts, click the Add button.
2. Add Account Name(that is,the name u used to
open ur account)e.g OLAOLU TEMITOPE etc,
3. Bank Name e.g U B A BANK, GTBANK,
WEMA BANK etc,
4. In the Beneficiary Name box type your name.
5. Type your Account Number
6. In the Reference/Additional Info box, enter your
name again.
7. Branch Code is optional
8. Finally click the Save button. After successfully
completing the above steps, you will be ready to
indicate how much you want to contribute. In
other words you will be ready to Provide Help.

HOW TO PROVIDE HELP
1. To Provide Help i.e to make a contribution,
login to your Personal Office www.mmm-office.
com and click the Dashboard button.
2. Click Provide Help button, click the little
check box to indicate that you have read the
warning, click Next,
3. Make sure the Nigeria currency is selected in
the currency box, click the Other Bank button,
click Next.
4. Enter the Deposit Amount you want to
contribute, e.g 20000, click Select,
5. Enter the same amount you entered above in
the Leftover Contribution box, click the Get
Bonuses button(PLS ENSURE U CLICK THE GET
BONUS BUTTON IF NOT U WONT BE GETTING UR
BONUSES) , click Next,
6. Type the code in the code box to confirm. Click
Next. That's it !

HOW DOES IT WORK?

If u request to provide help (donate) today which
Is 03 Th, u will wait on till the system
match u with another participant that wants to
Get help (withdraw), it can take up to 2weeks or
even within 2days.
So when they match u with another participant the
person bank account details will be on your personal
office (PO), u can call the person to make sure he
or she is the right owner of the account before
making payment because now people are trying to
account some account from newbies who are not
careful. So after payment u snap the teller and
upload it as a proof and the person will confirm u
then your done with that. next is for u to wait till
24th of next month which will complete 30days and when your 30% interest will be
complete for u to Get Help(withdraw). The way u
pay in to somebody that Get Helped(withdraw),
that's the way another participant that wants to
provide help will pay u that wants to Get help
(withdraw).
No central bank where all money are deposited, every tin happen round, we the participants are mmm community. no buying and selling. Best online mutual community that has happened in nigeria, if u don't believe me now the way the community is growing, soon u will hear it from ur relatives or ur close friends.
And pls before u call it a scam or what ever do google about mmm nigeria to know how reliable it is and the history of mmm global community.

So whatsapp me now as a partner and share this great opportunity to Your love one. *07064532003 * but pls don't whatsapp if ur not ready.

Together we will change the world!
[truncated by WhatsApp]

1 Like

Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by autonomous22: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2016
Politicians eh, evritin u dey want defend Amaechi.... u bin dey dia wen d tin happen I hate APC
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by autonomous22: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Amebo1:
Apc is a scam abeg!
Big one....
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by autonomous22: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2016
greggng:
Who is pdp to authorise Mr president to sack two competent ministers? Does pdp advice matters any longer? They brought pain to this country. It is time they stop insulting Nigerians further.
I pity u coz uptill now u v not known wu brought sufferings to u..... my friend its ur Buhari
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by ihatesycophant(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2016
Gaskia:
Who is fighting corruption better? GEJ sacked Stella Oduah and Barth Nnaji following public concern for alleged (not proven by any court or panel of enquiry) corruption and conflict of interest respectively, now PMB, is giving a deaf ear to the alleged corruption of his cohorts.
You lied, Jonathan didn't sack Stella due to public outcry. He sacked her when the then house of Reps recommended her resignation and he did not even do it, until Dino anti-corruption network went on rampage in Abuja. I wish to refresh your memory. All documents relating to the buying to bullet-proof were in public domain including receipts. This one is just attempted bribe which. the justices supposed have reported and not tarry till when they are caught red-handed. Come to think of it, same Oduah alleged then is now a Senator in Nigeria. Where lies the morality? This is a woman that went to obtained injunction not to be probed. Same to Allison Madukwe. With all the probes and public outcry, did he sack her?
On Nnaji's case, Jonathan sacked him to protect his image in the north, when the guy was blowing hot air to damping Jonathan's credibility on the love he professed he has for the north.
The justices have even nailed themselves for reporting Them and ask for their prosecution.
SirRoberto:
I know u are ignorant but let me let you u know that the governor cant really investigate criminal cases. it is d duty of the police or law enforcement agents to investigate and prosecute suspects of criminal activities and since the law enforcements have refused to do their work becos of partisanship, it is left for citizens lik u n i to pressurise the law enforcement agents to do their work and stop supporting n covering corrupt suspects lik Ameachi n co
Gaskia:
Who is fighting corruption better? GEJ sacked Stella Oduah and Barth Nnaji following public concern for alleged (not proven by any court or panel of enquiry) corruption and conflict of interest respectively, now PMB, is giving a deaf ear to the alleged corruption of his cohorts.
You lied, Jonathan didn't sack Stella due to public outcry. He sacked her when the then house of Reps recommended her resignation and he did not even do it, until Dino anti-corruption network went on rampage in Abuja. I wish to refresh your memory. All documents relating to the buying of bullet-proof were in public domain including receipts. This one is just attempted bribe which. the justices supposed have reported and not tarry till when they are caught red-handed. Come to think of it, same Oduah alleged then is now a Senator in Nigeria. Where lies the morality? This is a woman that went to obtained injunction not to be probed. Same to Allison Madukwe. With all the probes and public outcry, did he sack her?
On Nnaji's case, Jonathan sacked him to protect his image in the north, when the guy was blowing hot air to damping Jonathan's credibility on the love he professed he has for the north.
The justices have even nailed themselves for not reporting them and ask for their prosecution when it happened.
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by ihatesycophant(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2016
SirRoberto:
I know u are ignorant but let me let you u know that the governor cant really investigate criminal cases. it is d duty of the police or law enforcement agents to investigate and prosecute suspects of criminal activities and since the law enforcements have refused to do their work becos of partisanship, it is left for citizens lik u n i to pressurise the law enforcement agents to do their work and stop supporting n covering corrupt suspects lik Ameachi n co
This your statement shows you know next to nothing about system of governance in Nigeria. Every state in Nigeria has State Attorney General vested with powers to institute legal case against individual in the state whether Civil or criminal case or otherwise as the case may be. If Wike has any ground to nail Ameachi he can use his state Attorney General if FG is not cooperating with him. Every state has State High Court under the jurisprudence of state affair. If truly any state money is missing, it should not take Rivers Government long to prosecute Ameachi through state macenary. Please don't reply me. until you ask a lawyer about what I wrote.
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by Yusman316(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2016
ourema:

How do APC raise their campaign money. The majority of the money comes from Rivers state
Oga ur proof been what exactly?
U no know where court dey?
Wetin u dey wait for?
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by matrix1759: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2016
Charly68:
Even Deziani that messed up big time was never releaved of her duty or was it Odua gate scandal that PDP covered up till today ..did anybody die because GEJ refused to remove the women ? I beg this people should stop their baseless campaign on this page
. When did u start comparing Buhari to GEJ? Buhari should do what GEJ didn't do cos in the eyes of zombies, he is infallible. Abi the two of them na the same now?
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by bensowe(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2016
WOCKHARDI:

And the zombies will say " Bring evidence " - as in bring evidence where a pregnant woman was having sex. Mtchww..
My thought
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by ourema(f): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2016
Yusman316:

Oga ur proof been what exactly?
U no know where court dey?
Wetin u dey wait for?
We are pointing this out so that when another party come up people will not shout
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by bensowe(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2016
Vistaprime:
Have u heard of MMM NIGERIA?
You really need to hear this if u want to change your financial situation.
Clear your schedule and meet up with me for an opportunity to be your own boss. That's the goal of every nigerians in this our poor economy. Pls take time to read this.

In MMM u get 30% of your money in 30days and
u can start with a minimum of 1,000 and a
maximum of 2 million Naira, let say u start with
1000 after 30days u will get 1300, u put 5,000 u
get 6500, u put 10,000 u get 13,000, u put
20,000 u get 26,000, u put 50,000 u get
65,000, u put 100,000 u get 130,000, and so on.

BONUSES added for registering
$1=310
#17,000+30%+$20=?
#160,000+30%+$50=?
#1,000,099+30%+$100=?
This bonus is added with your 30%interest + initial donation payable directly into your bank account after 30days.

In MMM u don't buy or sell any thing and u don't
need to invite anybody to join under u if u don't
want to. But if u choose to share the good news
and invite people to join u will get 10% bonus of any
amount of money they provide

How To Register in MMM
1. Visit: http://­
2. Click the REGISTRATION button (Top Right
Corner)
3. Type your Name,your active E-Mail, Mobile
Number, Create Password of your choice, Confirm
Password
4. In the Invite box type (edogajude@yahoo.com ).
5.guider's email :leave blank
Guider's phone number : leave blank.
6. Type the Picture Code. (That is type the
alphabets u see on the picture code just the way
they appear)
Tick the little box that says you have read the
warning.
7.Finally click the REGISTER IN MMM button.

HOW TO ADD YOUR BANK DETAILS
Before you can provide help you have to add your
bank details as follows...
1. To add your banking details, login to your
Personal Office at www.mmm-office.com
Click on Accounts, click the Add button.
2. Add Account Name(that is,the name u used to
open ur account)e.g OLAOLU TEMITOPE etc,
3. Bank Name e.g U B A BANK, GTBANK,
WEMA BANK etc,
4. In the Beneficiary Name box type your name.
5. Type your Account Number
6. In the Reference/Additional Info box, enter your
name again.
7. Branch Code is optional
8. Finally click the Save button. After successfully
completing the above steps, you will be ready to
indicate how much you want to contribute. In
other words you will be ready to Provide Help.

HOW TO PROVIDE HELP
1. To Provide Help i.e to make a contribution,
login to your Personal Office www.mmm-office.
com and click the Dashboard button.
2. Click Provide Help button, click the little
check box to indicate that you have read the
warning, click Next,
3. Make sure the Nigeria currency is selected in
the currency box, click the Other Bank button,
click Next.
4. Enter the Deposit Amount you want to
contribute, e.g 20000, click Select,
5. Enter the same amount you entered above in
the Leftover Contribution box, click the Get
Bonuses button(PLS ENSURE U CLICK THE GET
BONUS BUTTON IF NOT U WONT BE GETTING UR
BONUSES) , click Next,
6. Type the code in the code box to confirm. Click
Next. That's it !

HOW DOES IT WORK?

If u request to provide help (donate) today which
Is 03 Th, u will wait on till the system
match u with another participant that wants to
Get help (withdraw), it can take up to 2weeks or
even within 2days.
So when they match u with another participant the
person bank account details will be on your personal
office (PO), u can call the person to make sure he
or she is the right owner of the account before
making payment because now people are trying to
account some account from newbies who are not
careful. So after payment u snap the teller and
upload it as a proof and the person will confirm u
then your done with that. next is for u to wait till
24th of next month which will complete 30days and when your 30% interest will be
complete for u to Get Help(withdraw). The way u
pay in to somebody that Get Helped(withdraw),
that's the way another participant that wants to
provide help will pay u that wants to Get help
(withdraw).
No central bank where all money are deposited, every tin happen round, we the participants are mmm community. no buying and selling. Best online mutual community that has happened in nigeria, if u don't believe me now the way the community is growing, soon u will hear it from ur relatives or ur close friends.
And pls before u call it a scam or what ever do google about mmm nigeria to know how reliable it is and the history of mmm global community.

So whatsapp me now as a partner and share this great opportunity to Your love one. *07064532003 * but pls don't whatsapp if ur not ready.

Together we will change the world!
[truncated by WhatsApp]

1 Like

Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by aroti: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
ourema:

It's emotionally painful isn't it?
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by ourema(f): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
aroti:

It's emotionally painful isn't it?
I don't really care sha
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by Jymsyno2004yahoocouk(m): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
If the judges and justices must step down for proper investigations why wont the ministers? In rivers, government's white paper indicted amaechi and some are saying wike should go to court and not efcc investigating. Why not leave the judges from stepping down after the court find them guilty. What of ekiti that a whole house of assm publicly declared their submission of a petition and nothing is done. This country will colapse one day if we cont with this parachial attitude.
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by makelove2m(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
NairaMaster1:

By their fruit you shall know them. See the real anti corruption in south Africa. The president is not left out, here you defend Amaechi any time. Only in Nigeria that Burahi will have the gut to probe people after the certificate issue. What about buratai $200m? Personal savings? SMH

Quote me..If Buhari and Ameachi are guilty ................ They must be punished, if not now later,. All sin must receive its punishment i bet you

1 Like

Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by makelove2m(m): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
tonio2wo:

When will buhari pay for the blood he shed in 2011 ehe?
Concerned apc nigerian!

Believe me..If Buhari is guilty of any blood shed ................ he must be punished, if not now later,. All sin must receive its punishment i bet you
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by leospruce(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
President Buhari
Re: Call On President Buhari By PDP To Sack Amaechi, Onu Frivolous,mischievous – APC by SirRoberto(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
ihatesycophant:
This your statement shows you know next to nothing about system of governance in Nigeria. Every state in Nigeria has State Attorney General vested with powers to institute legal case against individual in the state whether Civil or criminal case or otherwise as the case may be. If Wike has any ground to nail Ameachi he can use his state Attorney General if FG is not cooperating with him. Every state has State High Court under the jurisprudence of state affair. If truly any state money is missing, it should not take Rivers Government long to prosecute Ameachi through state macenary. Please don't reply me. until you ask a lawyer about what I wrote.
Ignorance is a disease or should i say partisanship...in criminal cases u need strong evidence to convince the court and the organ saddled with the responsibility of investigating to produce the evidence is d law enforcement agents. why didnt the president just sue Dasuki through the attorney general. why use law enforcement agents to investigate and prosecute him. free urself from Apc slavery and be objective for the sake of your future generations

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Nigerians Will Reject APC Candidates If They Act Like PDP - Omo-Agege / Akeredolu: I Didn't Call Dor The Scrapping Of The Senate / I Listed 500 Govt Fund Thieves And Nothing Happened – Nzeribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.