Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! (2055 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by Magz(m): 1:33am On Oct 30, 2009
Seriously. Every single day, I am surrounded by ladies who love and adore me, no matter where I go. These women (many of them whom I know from school) are attracted to my style, my personality, and the way I sing and whatnot. They flirt with me like crazy, and several of them have not hesitated to openly tell me of their desires to be with me. Even many of my female friends and classmates will end up liking me as "more than friends", because I am sweet and romantic and I seem to have a habit of making ladies fall in love with me.

Now, the problem is that with so many different women who like me, it is somewhat difficult to just concentrate on building and being with one woman. I always am hesitant, in part because I am often worried that the reasons these women like me are not the right reasons (outward appearance, physical lust, etc).

Someone please give me some healthy advice,  undecided
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by Gabry(f): 1:52am On Oct 30, 2009
Its true. U are an attractive your man. With your musician skills and DJ skills, women are basically attracted to this kinda men.

In a way, you should be bless to have women liking you as there are many men on this earth whom would wish to be in your place. As for genuine women, you only will know once you started dating them and knowing them. Life is like that. U never know what will happen untill you experience it.

But I want you to know one thing. A person whom is not genuine will soon come out from her true colours one way or another than by that time, you will know.

If I were you, dont bother about all these things. What matters most is that the reason why you choose a gf it is because you seriously love her and not anything else. If later you discover she is not right, than move on and learn from that. Thats how life is.

Godd luck
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by EroticGirl: 1:55am On Oct 30, 2009
Just Bleep them round. You go meet one wey fit satisfy you.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by spizzlenik(m): 2:51am On Oct 30, 2009
EroticGirl:

Just Bleep them round. You go meet one wey fit satisfy you.

@ erotica, bad advice, i dont agreed with u, put urself in the shoes of those girls, will u love to be bleeped just for fun?
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by EroticGirl: 2:57am On Oct 30, 2009
Magz:

Seriously. Every single day, I am surrounded by ladies who love and adore me, no matter where I go. These women (many of them whom I know from school) are attracted to my style, my personality, and the way I sing and whatnot. They flirt with me like crazy, and several of them [size=13pt]have not hesitated to openly tell me of their desires to be with me[/size]. Even many of my female friends and classmates will end up liking me as "more than friends", because I am sweet and romantic and I seem to have a habit of making ladies fall in love with me.

Now, the problem is that with so many different women who like me, it is somewhat difficult to just concentrate on building and being with one woman. I always am hesitant, in part because I am often worried that the reasons these women like me are not the right reasons (outward appearance, physical lust, etc).

Someone please give me some healthy advice,  undecided

From the points I highlighted, I hope I have been able to justify what I said.

But, do whatever sinks or floats your canoe, dawg. Its a free world.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by spizzlenik(m): 3:17am On Oct 30, 2009
I gat your point but still that aint no healthy advice, he wants healthy advice grin lmao
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:47am On Oct 30, 2009
awwwwww Magz is having a dillema.
undecided
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:49am On Oct 30, 2009
but even from the way you post and the way you carry yourself on this forum you are very loveable!
i see why the ladies cant help but to fall for you.
and you can sing? wooooooo, i just LOVE that.
its not your fault, youre just too good.
youre so charming and what not the chicks just cant help it.

lol

i dont really think there is much you can do unlesss to start behaving rude towards them or not being so "cool" like you are.
if not that, there is nothing you can do.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by EroticGirl: 3:51am On Oct 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

its not your fault, youre just too good.
youre so charming and what not the chicks just cant help it.

lol

i dont really think there is much you can do unlesss to start behaving rude towards them or not being so "cool" like you are.
if not that, there is nothing you can do.

I beg to differ, I know a girl who knows a girl who knows a girl who likes it rough. Being rude and uncool will make some of em stick to him more.

@Poster: Guy, better dont dull yourself.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:52am On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^^

well if thats the case, there is nothing he can do about it.
too bad he is just sooo good.  grin
dude, live with it.
you happen to be a ladies man.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by chic2pimp(m): 3:55am On Oct 30, 2009
Omo berra starting having fun with em' girls. You won't remain forever young ya know cool.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:05am On Oct 30, 2009
chic2pimp:

Omo berra starting having fun with em' girls. You won't remain forever young ya know cool.
judging by the way that Magz posts on NL and the type of person he comes across as, that is not him at all.
i dont think he is the type to start playing around with all these girls.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by EroticGirl: 4:07am On Oct 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

judging by the way that Magz posts on NL and the type of person he comes across as, that is not him at all.

Good for him, then. I didnt know that cos Im new here.

@Poster: But there's always a first time, you know? wink grin
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by chic2pimp(m): 4:08am On Oct 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Nah him wahala be dat. Life is too short not to have fun wink cool
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:15am On Oct 30, 2009
i sense he derives fun from the music that he does.
he is a very cool laid back person.
(well from what ive seen)
being around girls and playing them and doing all that just doesnt seem like Magz at all.
not everyone has the same idea of fun.
but dont you wish to be in his shoes?
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 30, 2009
ROTFLMAO!! So many casanova on NL
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by EroticGirl: 4:17am On Oct 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i sense he derives fun from the music that he does.
he is a very cool laid back person.
(well from what ive seen)
being around girls and playing them and doing all that just doesnt seem like Magz at all.
not everyone has the same idea of fun.
but dont you wish to be in his shoes?

Talking to me?
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by TheSeeker(m): 4:19am On Oct 30, 2009
Na today women don dey fall for person? Abeg! Lots of dudes on here get lots of hits from ladies, so what? There's nothing you can do about it, and it makes no sense - in my opinion - bringing it up to a forum like this. Considering the way you post on NL, I don't think this should have been up from you unless you were posting it for someone else, which was what I thought.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by EroticGirl: 4:22am On Oct 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Na today women don dey fall for person? Abeg! Lots of dudes on here get lots of hits from ladies, so what? There's nothing you can do about it, and it makes no sense - in my opinion - bringing it up to a forum like this. Considering the way you post on NL, I don't think this should have been up from you unless you were posting it for someone else, which was what I thought.

LOL healthy advice can only rarely be found in such a place as this. LOL,
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:23am On Oct 30, 2009
EroticGirl:

Talking to me?
no
if i was talking to you i would have quoted you.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 30, 2009
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by TheSeeker(m): 4:28am On Oct 30, 2009
Only if I could see any sensible reason to be given to this one. I mean, there are things that you'll need advice about but this? It's below the belt, if I may say. It's just the same as a woman asking why men are flocking around her - personally, I don't see nothing wrong in women flooding around a man if he got his game tight and going; and if a man decides to seek advice about that, then I'll just say  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by sjeezy8: 4:30am On Oct 30, 2009
lol funny ass thread
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:31am On Oct 30, 2009
YEAH
@ Magz, TheSeeker is right.
there is really nothing you can do about it.
but maybe i do see where you might need advice with trying to find the right girl to get with since there are just so many around 24/7
but thats you boo, you cant change that.

live with it, peace yo!
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:31am On Oct 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol funny ass thread
SHARAP

*let me keep eating my McDonalds*
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by chic2pimp(m): 4:34am On Oct 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Every guy I know gets lots of hits from the ladies, so there is nothing new here.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by chiogo(f): 4:34am On Oct 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Only if I could see any sensible reason to be given to this one. I mean, there are things that you'll need advice about but this? It's below the belt, if I may say. It's just the same as a woman asking why men are flocking around her - personally, I don't see nothing wrong in women flooding around a man if he got his game tight and going; and if a man decides to seek advice about that, then I'll just say  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Thank you oo.   Nairaland sef.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:35am On Oct 30, 2009
chic2pimp:

Every guy I know gets lots of hits from the ladies, excluding me, so there is nothing new here.

FIXED!!    grin
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by sjeezy8: 4:36am On Oct 30, 2009
The guy should start with amaka she seems the most willing lol
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by THEAMAKA(f): 4:37am On Oct 30, 2009
sjeezy8:

The guy should start with amaka she seems the most willing lol
shut the Bleep up dia.
what the hell do you know?
most willing?

if i knew how to spell in igbo now, i would reign curses on you!!!
nonsense. angry
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by chic2pimp(m): 4:39am On Oct 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

FIXED!!    grin
Will you gerraway from hia tongue

If naija men/women with their big fat bellies can get chics/guys ,we all can cool.
Re: So Many Ladies Want Me, That I Don't Know What To Do! by chiogo(f): 4:39am On Oct 30, 2009
THE AMAKA:

if i knew how to spell in igbo now, i would reign curses on you!!!
nonsense.   angry
I'll teach you. how much you willing to pay?  cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men About To Go On intimacy Strike.(women On Thier Knees) / Why Are Parents Always Against Their Sons Marrying Ijebu Ladies ? / No Insults Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.