Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates (5505 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by DreamChoice(m): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
This was a very interesting topic that came up in a recent retreat I went for.

A certain guy said he dated his girlfriend for 5 years before getting married to her and they never had sex until marriage. This means they never had sex all through the 5 years and it's not like he is this born again pastorlike kind of guy. He is actually a grooving kinda guy and he drinks socially.

When asked how he was able to cope throughout the 5years being that he wasn't a virgin and he usually moved with friends that womanized to a level he clearly opened up that he always had to mastubate on code once in a while so as not to cheat on his girlfriend because he so much loved her and wanted to respect her personality of no sex before marriage.

Now I know masturbation is regarded as bad or evil whatsoever, the question here is "would you ladies prefer your boyfriend to mastubate instead of cheating on you?

1 Like

Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
masturbatory activities destroys the strength and resilience of your penis... and a precursor to acute erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculations as the focus is on self pleasing...

cheating on your partner is all shades of disgusting and not cool at all..... not to mention the risks associated with having multiple sex partners...

1 Like

Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice question

Ladies, over to You
smiley
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by DickDastardly(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
*packs my "long john" ..... then puts it on stand* undecided
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Lovelyn0745: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
What's the difference?
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Obviously, I might even give him a hand wink

6 Likes

Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Davidlein(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:
A hand that will make him unhappy all his life
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Davidlein:
A hand that will make him unhappy all his life

Why

1 Like

Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
cheesy cheesy Op u already knw d ans,no sane lady will choose a cheating bf.
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Davidlein(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

Why
Cos its a thing that makes one regret and unhappy
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Davidlein(m): 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

Why
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by babyfaceafrica: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
lol
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by falconey(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
why would I keep a girlfriend if I have to masturbate when I have urges? nonsense!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
I don't really care undecided
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
So you're saying i'm insane? cheesy
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy Op u already knw d ans,no sane lady will choose a cheating bf.
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

Why
Masturbators are unhappy dudes
I know a few
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
So you're saying i'm insane? cheesy
U did not choose,u only said u dont care.
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Gladiator1: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:
Aww! Tot u meant *head*
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by iamharkinwaley: 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Op seems ladies don't want to open up.
let's do it this way, click like if you prefer your bf masturbate or share if you prefer him cheat. .
let's see

2 Likes

Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
Yea i don't care whether he's a cheating boyfriend or a masturbator smiley
prettythicksme:
U did not choose,u only said u dont care.
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
KissChrix:

I know a few
watcha expect when they can't get it up at all to open the pussy lips or when they do it is not long enough to pleasure the lady of concern..like prettythicksme
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by kestolove95(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Let my guy masturbate...am OK wit DT Dan cheatin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
as a lesbian you wouldn't. it's no surprise
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
kestolove95:
Let my guy masturbate...am OK wit DT Dan cheatin
bae it's not that simple
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by vicstar(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

who needs a Hand when he can get a Head? tongue
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
vicstar:

who needs a Hand when he can get a Head? tongue

Virgins don't give head grin
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Excuse you, how do you know i'm a lesbian?
Fyi....I'm not a lesbian smiley
NgcoboP:

as a lesbian you wouldn't. it's no surprise
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

Gladiator1:
Aww! Tot u meant *head*
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I dont think u have a good bf grin cos i dont understand y u dont care!Are u team cucumber? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
KissChrix:

I know a few

Yeah... I'm not keen on wankerz but a cheater is worse in this scenario
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by vicstar(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

mtcheew, can ya hymen be found in ya mouth? undecided
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Davidlein:

To cheat would make him feel that too... so we're at a standstill then grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Bridal Squad Are Tight And Curvy (pics) / She's 27; Already Dated 8 Men At Different Times. / Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.