Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates (5528 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Earns N30k? / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Excuse you, how do you know i'm a lesbian?
Fyi....I'm not a lesbian smiley
OK.. it's necessary to be politically correct.
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
NgcoboP:

watcha expect when they can't get it up at all to open the pussy lips or when they do it is not long enough to pleasure the lady of concern..like prettythicksme
Come again pls,i dont get!

1 Like

vicstar:

mtcheew, can ya hymen be found in ya mouth? undecided

My mouth is not in question so stick to the op undecided
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Actually i have a very wonderful bf, he's down to earth! smiley
Obviously I'm not team cucumber tongue
prettythicksme:
I dont think u have a good bf grin cos i dont understand y u dont care!Are u team cucumber? cheesy
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

Virgins don't give head grin
the rear door can be put to emergency use...
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by vicstar(m): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

My mouth is not in question so stick to the op undecided
grin grin grin

Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Come again pls,i dont get!
my first post explains it all.... you would not want a weak penised man due to masturbations
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
I dont think u have a good bf grin cos i dont understand y u dont care! Are u team cucumber? cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Davidlein(m): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

To cheat would make him feel that too... so we're at a standstill then grin
Cheating is a choice, masturbation burns down self worth.
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by yomi007k(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:
Obviously, I might even give him a hand wink

nne u r blessed.....Date me naa....I promise to be faithful.
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
NgcoboP:

the rear door can be put to emergency use...

Hell no compared to that option I'd rather he cheats grin
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Davidlein:
you are in the spirit

1 Like

Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
yomi007k:

nne u r blessed.....Date me naa....I promise to be faithful.

Looolllz ok kiss
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Davidlein:

What about myself worth that cheating will burn down undecided
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

Hell no compared to that option I'd rather he cheats grin
my dear that crevice can pleasure you more than the front door o..... don't say no... never say never
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
vicstar:

grin grin grin

Just shut up... grin
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

What about myself worth that cheating will burn down undecided
masturbation is guaranteed to ruin the strength of his erection and the time period of it
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
NgcoboP:

my dear that crevice can pleasure you more than the front door o..... don't say no... never say never

*Pukes*
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
NgcoboP:

masturbation is guaranteed to ruin the strength of his erection and the time period of it

Then he can stay without
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Actually i have a very wonderful bf, he's down to earth! smiley
Obviously I'm not team cucumber tongue
Why dont u care if he cheat or mastubate?guess u dont love him.I pray u find a good boo like mine.Can i hear u say Amen sister. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

*Pukes*
I can show you things... take you places... leave you as stable as a blade of grass in a whirlwind... that rear-door needs a real-time test-drive
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Why dont u care if he cheat or mastubate?guess u dont love him.I pray u find a good boo like mine.Can i hear u say Amen sister. cheesy cheesy
she's not into men..
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
NgcoboP:

my first post explains it all.... you would not want a weak penised man due to masturbations
Let him mastubate pls,dat's wat i want! grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

Then he can stay with the back door
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Let him mastubate pls,dat's wat i want! grin
the period that you will need the penis fit will arise o
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
NgcoboP:

she's not into men..
Dont conclude nigga grin
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by vicstar(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

Just shut up... grin

but wait oh! U sef can lie oh cheesy we'all know that u know that ya not a virgin, so drop it tongue
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Gladiator1: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=Dimples999 post=50798345][/quote] Wait ooh! U mean?? Common don't lie to me. Virgin ko, Virgin ni... Virginia
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
Dimples999:

grin grin grin grin
grin funny?
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
Dont conclude nigga grin
well her statement had a declarative tone... something nonnegotiable
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin funny?

Hilarious grin
Re: A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Actually I do love him deeply

Why do you feel i don't love him? I'm really trying to understand

I thought love is about loving someone so dear that you see pass his/her imperfections
prettythicksme:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

And Konji Made Me Disown My Brother Because Of Punnani (graphic Pics) / See What Stubborn Husband Did After Company Transferred Wife To America / Please How Can I Avoid This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.