Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) (12064 Views)

18 Everyday Things You Never Knew Actually Had A Word That Describes Them / Nothing Is Permanent In This Life....see Inside / Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Deyrinsolar:
No 8 is so right, thou it nt good to squat that way on the toilet seat, it advisable to get a toilet stool to place your leg while doing your business

yeah right
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by apatheticme(f): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nice list except for the toilet part, so fvcking unrealistic
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Davidhero(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
10. You have been doing it the wrong way

Wtf, aint doing dat.
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by jimoceans14(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
I was jejely "agreein" to the facts until i met the two toilet facts which was not cool cry

1. Is like actin like a village person and you can easily break the toilet seat by squattin on it (findin urself next in a hospital thats if you happen to cheat death) undecided

2. Is soo gross that it nearly made me barf....i can't imagine myself doin that shít in my family toilet let alone the public one angry
if my mum sees you in that position she will beat the hell out of you,no discussion, you are acting like a witch wanting to dirty it.
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by queenfav(f): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
8. Turns out we have all been pooping the wrong way our entire lives
I give up..Say na pit toilet abi?
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by tens4real(m): 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

I did so even before knowing it was right because I don't like my body touching that seat cover.
I pray it will not break one day sha
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
allytinted:
Most Of The Acclaimed Rigtht Ways Here Are Actually The Wrong Ways Says Common Sense

common sense told me that...
since ure not supposed to seat on the toilet, and you can't squat as stated in no 8 for wewe cox ulld spray everywhere, ......
then no 10 is the only possible position to avoid spraying the urine.....

but hey its not a public toilet... just jik it and use the toilet as cushion toilet who cares...?

Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by allytinted: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
joshysmartie:

common sense told me that...
since ure not supposed to seat on the toilet, and you can't squat as stated in no 8 for wewe cox ulld spray everywhere, ......
then that's the only possible position to avoid the splash spray.....

but hey its not a public toilet... just jik it and use the toilet as cushion toilet who cares...?
Your Point Exactly?

1 Like

Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Avast(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Disagree with the number 10
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
allytinted:
Your Point Exactly?
everything there is sensible
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:

Immediately I saw this I know u are a joker and a clown too
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by AfricanApple(f): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
I was jejely "agreein" to the facts until i met the two toilet facts which was not cool cry

1. Is like actin like a village person and you can easily break the toilet seat by squattin on it (findin urself next in a hospital thats if you happen to cheat death) undecided

2. Is soo gross that it nearly made me barf....i can't imagine myself doin that shít in my family toilet let alone the public one angry
you can sit on the toilet then use a stool to raise your leg. just try it and believe me you will marvel at how smooth your pop will slide out
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by allytinted: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
joshysmartie:

everything there is sensible
Because It Says So Or Because You Tried It All?
Dont Believe Everything You Read Online. Using Ones Disgression Is Still The Way To Go.
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by shirgles(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Good work
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Mrval20(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
8. Turns out we have all been pooping the wrong way our entire lives
Tried this method at NYSC orientation camp because the toilets were dirty, I slipped and got my arm dislocated. It could've been worse but for God's grace. I ended up kissing and hugging the dirty floor I so much despised cry
Guys, please don't try this.
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
AfricanApple:
you can sit on the toilet then use a stool to raise your leg. just try it and believe me you will marvel at how smooth your pop will slide out

Sorry dear....i prefer the "wrong old fashion" tongue
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
That no 10 sha.. Make I no talk before dem begin talk say I dey local cheesy
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mrval20:

Tried this method at NYSC orientation camp because the toilets were dirty, I slipped and got my arm dislocated. It could've been worse but for God's grace. I ended up kissing and hugging the dirty floor I so much despised cry
Guys, please don't try this.
Eeehyah sowi Bros cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
mankan2k7:

Immediately I saw this I know u are a joker and a clown too

Hmmm
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by costandi(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
2. The right way to eat an apple is from top to bottom not biting into the sides
So that the spur will be busy chooking me!
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by ebonynelly: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hi
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
8 and 10 is a lie,it just fabricated
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
mind you you are typing on healthy living and you want us to place hand on floor of the toilet? God forbid!
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2016
MOORCHMOORE:
mind you you are typing on healthy living and you want us to place hand on floor of the toilet? God forbid!

Hahaha, just a posture, you can wear gloves
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Italianpapa: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Adonblivit . . Especially dah urinating style....
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by metallisc(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Deyrinsolar:
No 8 is so right, thou it nt good to squat that way on the toilet seat, it advisable to get a toilet stool to place your leg while doing your business

Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by reeblaze(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
I agree with the rest buh 10 is not cool....Dah pic shows the guy putting hs hand on d floor.....I don't think dats hygenic
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 08, 2016
Who says there is a right way to poop? As long as your faeces enter the toilet bowl, you're good to go. No way in hell can anybody pee like that ahn ahn, am I a gymnast?
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by donnubzy(m): 1:03am On Nov 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Wait, is his left leg inside the WC? undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4446416_vllkyt6t9pgbmm2bo_f600d592_jpgeb217df2f83ee79c8ec81c218d04bd7d

so dey expecting me to do dis?? ........even in public??...... nah nah nah .......lmtao
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2016
Deyrinsolar:
I used to squat on the toilet seat when I was younger to avoid water splashes while doing my business grin but I started sitting on it later when I thought my weight could break the seat while squatting
Re: 13 Everyday Things You’ve Been Doing Wrong All Your Life (see Photos) by kloppzy(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2016
how many of us can leave what we have been doing for decades and change to the civilized one??
it won't be easy at all
Tap like if you agree
share if you disagree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara State University (KWASU) 2016/2017 Thread / What do professors think of students who fall asleep in class? / The Book Nigerian Students Have Been Reading From Colonial Times Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.