Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno (1853 Views)

Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / How APC Turned Our Graduates To Conductors – Reno / Jonathan Enjoying Happily In California ,while Apc,buhar Zombies Queue For Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Yeyegist(f): 5:29am On Nov 06, 2016
Reno Omokri took to his social media page to differentiate between Jonathan's administration and that of President Buhari in terms of job creation for youths. He made reference to Jonathan's You win programme and compared it to the recent update of the present administration trying to fix graduates with conductor and masquerade dressing jobs.
See screenshots of what he shared below......

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/jonathan-saw-youths-as-businessmen.html

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by olasmith10(m): 5:34am On Nov 06, 2016
I feel so sad wen adults speaks like kindergarten and crèche pupil.. I mean comparing a Lagos state APC employment scheme to PDP is best puerile and largely pedestrian!!!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Siberia101: 5:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Oga Reno I hope you know some graduate teachers are paid 15k....

Yes I Support a PDP Candidate, but Reno is a Fool.
Go and get a job please

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by onward4life(m): 6:10am On Nov 06, 2016
Siberia101:

Go and get a job please

If Every other States gave Half of what Lagos is Initiating Now Nigeria would Have Been Better.

Yu have a Personal Beef with this Reno!
He is asking yu why? grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Siberia101: 6:18am On Nov 06, 2016
onward4life:

If Every other States give Half of what Lagos is Initiating Now Nigeria would Have Been Better.

Yu have a Personal Beef with this Reno!
He is aking yu while? grin

He is too much an opportunist.... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by richidinho(m): 6:40am On Nov 06, 2016
Attack Buhari untill he sits up

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by INTROVERT(f): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2016
Epic

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Justiyke4u: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2016
No administration should be blamed but the youths
Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2016
People think conductor that Lagos government is talking about is the one shouting "oshodi", " oju elegba, yaba yaba", with dirty clothes, it is far more than that. What about those ticketers that are working with brt buses both blue and red buses now? Are they not conductors? Now Many people are fighting daily to get the jobs. At least I know many guys and girls that are graduates doing such job. So what is the fuse about that? At least it helps them solve some financial needs. At least they will start somewhere. Many idiots condemning the job will rush to it without thinking twice when it begins now.
I could remember when fashola started Street cleaning jobs for the old agile folks, and people were complaining that it was a way of punishing elderly people. Even those that took the job were always ashamed then, they used to cover their faces, but now, they are doing it with pride. Even a lot of young folks are fighting to get the job now. Why? Because it is well packaged now and they are under the payroll of Lagos state with good pension scheme. So it depends on the packaging and the welfarewelfare . many people that studied transport management and related courses will still find some edge is such a job.The so called many white collar jobs many are doing are nothing but slavery under suite and packing shirts

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by RZArecta(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2016
See what Nigeria police has been reduced to under Buhari and APC zombies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by GoldCircle: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2016
priceaction:
People think conductor that Lagos government is talking about is the one shouting "oshodi", " oju elegba, yaba yaba", with dirty clothes, it is far more than that. What about those ticketers that are working with brt buses both blue and red buses now? Are they not conductors? Now Many people are fighting daily to get the jobs. At least I know many guys and girls that are graduates doing such job. So what is the fuse about that? At least it helps them solve some financial needs. At least they will start somewhere. Many idiots condemning the job will rush to it without thinking twice when it begins now.
I could remember when fashola started Street cleaning jobs for the old agile folks, and people were complaining that it was a way of punishing elderly people. Even those that took the job were always ashamed then, they used to cover their faces, but now, they are doing it with pride. Even a lot of young folks are fighting to get the job now. Why? Because it is well packaged now and they are under the payroll of Lagos state with good pension scheme. So it depends on the packaging and the welfare. The so called many white collar jobs many are doing are nothing but slavery under suite and packing shirts . many people that studied transport management and related courses will still find some edge is such a job.
O boy conductor na conductor! Leave analysis biko!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Presidiotbuhari: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2016
Siberia101:

Go and get a job please
^^^
I don't know between u wreched zoogerian and Reno who needs a job!......smh

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by ayindejimmy(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2016
GoldCircle:

O boy conductor na conductor! Leave analysis biko!

Money pass money, man pass man... Conductor pass conductor o!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by morbeta(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2016
So this man's name is Reno mockery. Shit happens.
Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Pavarottii(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2016
priceaction:
I could remember when fashola started Street cleaning jobs for the old agile folks, and people were complaining that it was a way of punishing elderly people. Even those that took the job were always ashamed then, they used to cover their faces, but now, they are doing it with pride. Even a lot of young folks are fighting to get the job now. Why? Because it is well packaged now and they are under the payroll of Lagos state with good pension scheme. So it depends on the packaging and the welfarewelfare . many people that studied transport management and related courses will still find some edge is such a job.The so called many white collar jobs many are doing are nothing but slavery under suite and packing shirts
I now know the job u do.... more grease to ur elbow. U go tell me whether u go university come dey sweep road makes sense to u.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Siberia101: 7:28am On Nov 06, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^

Yes I'm a zooNigerian like you? Wretched? yes I am... Rich Fellow Indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2016
What is Reno saying? Is he comparing Lagos state policy of paying conductors 50K that stand to benefit thousands and GEJ's policy that only benefitted a handful most of whom were padipadi?

This policy is good as it is economic booster.

BTW: Conductor doesn't mean being toutish

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by nestic3: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2016
priceaction:
what is this one saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by DLondonboiy: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2016
What a shame!

Why conductor? Why are they mocking the youths of Nigeria?

See how some fools here are making it look as if conductor is CBN job....See how they are painting it...SMH

Povertybad

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2016
I never knew NIGERIANS can be this patient....
... by president Goodluck Jonathan.
..... 17th September, 2016.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by KINGwax007(m): 7:58am On Nov 06, 2016
RZArecta:
See what Nigeria police has been reduced to under Buhari and APC zombies
reduced to? You're a certifies dunce..
Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Siberia101: 8:02am On Nov 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
What is Reno saying? Is he comparing Lagos state policy of paying conductors 50K that stand to benefit thousands and GEJ's policy that only benefitted a handful most of whom were padipadi?

This policy is good as it is economic booster.

BTW: Conductor doesn't mean being toutish

Reno remains a Noisemaker....
Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by RZArecta(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2016
KINGwax007:
Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Siberia101: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2016
DLondonboiy:
What a shame!

Why conductor? Why are they mocking the youths of Nigeria?

See how some fools here are making it look as if conductor is CBN job....See how they are painting it...SMH

Povertybad

We All know it's not a CBN job, But 80% of graduates in Nigeria earn below 50k.. Let's be realistic grin
Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Justiyke4u: 8:05am On Nov 06, 2016
KINGwax007:
sorry you meant certified?
Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by blackpanda: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2016
Reno is simply a slowpoke
All the schemes set up by jonathan were hijacked and turned into means of siphoning funds. No be only youwin. Mumu oshi!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by DLondonboiy: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2016
Siberia101:

We All know it's not a CBN job, But 80% of graduates in Nigeria earn below 50k.. Let's be realistic grin

Instead of living a beggarly life as a graduate in the menagerie called Nigeria, why not use 350k and swim to Europe..In less than 6months, you can hire as many conductors as you want....

A graduate earning 50k? On top this recession? Will you not go and look for somebody to kidnap or rob CBN?

Nigeria youths are cowards!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Siberia101: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Instead of living a beggarly life as a graduate in the menagerie called Nigeria, why not use 350k and swim to Europe..In less than 6months, you can hire as many conductors as you want....

A graduate earning 50k? On top this recession? Will you not go and look for somebody to kidnap or rob CBN?

Nigeria youths are cowards!

80% of Nigerian graduates don't have 350k grin. Life is so hard here in Nigeria cool
Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by KINGwax007(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2016
Justiyke4u:
sorry you meant certified?
u see, communication is not abt fluency, its abt getting the message. Of course, I meant, 'certified'
Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by tuniski: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
YOU!!!!
Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2016
priceaction:
... Why can't the be called Transport officers? It makes more sense.
Re: Jonathan Saw Youths As Businessmen While APC See Youths As Conductors - Reno by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Why can't the be called Transport officers? It makes more sense.
Thats really better and nice suggestion.

And to those quoting me saying bla bla bla, but if you happen to go to abroad and work, you wont mind cleaning toilet or washing gutters to survive even as a master degree holder but here you will be forming graduates looking for mobil job, because you still get few changes from your parents to move up and down , sedon dia dey look , it will soon clear fr your eyes. The fact is that labor market is more than over saturated , and again with recession on ground, the chances are slim. Half bread is better than none. if it is well packaged, those that will do it will do it. simple.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Government Can Pay Herdsmen From Killing Why Not Pay Niger Delta Militants / Masquerade Spotted Taking Selfie With His Phone In Imo State(photos) / World Powerful Country That Is Capable Of Fighting World War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.