Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? (1924 Views)

Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised / My Gf Is Always Wet. / My Virgin Gf Cheat On Me after I broke her virginity, Should I Forgive or#sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 9:55am On Nov 06, 2016
so recently, I got talking with my friends on love. relationships and sex. And then a nigga created a scenario and threw a question. it goes this way.

You had a virgin gf in ur university days, you both loved each other, u didn't have sex with her as u wanted to keep her virginity for her til the wedding night as she requested. Along the line, she developed feelings for someone else and pulled out of the relationship. You graduated and got wealthy enough and she starts coming back for u, realising that you were the best for her. She isn't necessarily after your money, because she was with you when u were still a student and obviously broke.
You still love her just like before and would be glad to have her back again.

Then after much talk and supposed reunion, you find out or she tells you she was no longer a virgin. Would you take her back and genuinely treat her just like you would treat your dream woman? What would be your reaction?

cc lalasticlala, seun
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2016
firstly, Is the said guy a Virgin?

So, she had sex with someone else. when Y'all weren't together... kini Big deal!

Biko, if he wants her back. he should. Virginity Doesn't define a lady. Dunno what the fuss is about...

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by afanide: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2016
I would do absolutely nothing cos i allowed her to be a virgin then
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by windeal: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2016
I will just smash my skull against the wall grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by gabinogem(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2016
Sometimes I see boy & girl love as a misguided feelings emotions... I will only let her taste alittle from my Adam & move on.

Most of these inexperienced fellas need to taste what life got to offer in order to gain experience.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
firstly, Is the said guy a Virgin? Nope.

So, she had sex with someone else. when Y'all weren't together... kini Big deal!

Biko, if he wants her back. he should. Virginity Doesn't define a lady. Dunno what the fuss is about...
probably the thought of her being touched by another man. you know how this love thing goes being that she was a virgin when with him
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2016
End things na but thats after collecting my share
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Cholls(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

my sister you're just speaking from a woman perspective........From a man it's wont be that easy trusting her.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 10:09am On Nov 06, 2016
afanide:
I would do absolutely nothing cos i allowed her to be a virgin then
so u would take her back?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Rozaystunna(m): 10:10am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
End things na but thats after collecting my share
na so Naa
We wan kee Everton yesterday
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Cholls:
my sister you're just speaking from a woman perspective........From a man it's wont be that easy trusting her.
you are right. even me sef. the thought of it, gives me headache. imagine if it then really happens to me.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2016
mamuzoOMAH:
probably the thought of her being touched by another man. you know how this love thing goes being that she was a virgin when with him
Alright, I get it. His ego's in question here.

Well, they broke up as at that time... smiley

Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2016
Rozaystunna:
na so Naa
We wan kee Everton yesterday
i clap my hands so hard loll, my nebo think say i dey beat my gf cheesy, that hazard 4th goal sha, i just dey wrap weed and the guy give me football highness, men it will be hard for someone to score this formation , zero attempts on target for 2 games now

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Cholls:
my sister you're just speaking from a woman perspective........From a man it wont be that easy trusting her.

she didn't Cheat on him for fück's sake! grin

Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
if you said these to my face on ground, i will have beaten sense into you , ugly girls sha

bush pikin... gerrarahia jaweh. undecided

Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Rozaystunna(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
i clap my hands so hard loll, my nebo think say i dey beat my gf cheesy, that hazard 4th goal sha, i just dey wrap weed and the guy give me football highness, men it will be hard for someone to score this formation , zero attempts on target for 2 games now
iswr lol dis formation na die
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

bush pikin... gerrarahia jaweh. undecided

ugly mulele

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2016
Rozaystunna:
iswr lol dis formation na die
since i have been supporting chelsea this is our best game play , remember then score one park bus till end of match, now eh even at 5-0 costa still dey vex say him miss goal cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Rozaystunna(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2016
judeefcc:
since i have been supporting chelsea this is our best game play , remember then score one park bus till end of match, now eh even at 5-0 costa still dey vex say him miss goal cheesy
Costa for score four iswr nice game tho damn .
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by kinggogo: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2016
Of course i will

We broke up, me too i would av done it with anoda pesin

It's a straightforward ansa
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2016
Rozaystunna:
Costa for score four iswr nice game tho damn .
no mind am but the way chances they come like water lmao chai and kante that guy na worldclass , we stole him i swear

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by littlewonders: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2016
I am not comfortable to understand a girl am emotionally close to, is a virgin. During my school days, I had a girl, seraphic and bodily enriched. So on the night of our 'kerewawa' driving my hope to slush through my urge, my downline was quickly barricaded even as i soft my force with hope to work, her voice of pain rose blaming my conscience of inflicting pain.

I tried using all methods but the bus no gree pass, na so I cucuma vex, told her to good look for someone to break it before I can absorb her back as a girlfriend, if she truly loves.

I am more comfortable with a girl not being a virgin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by japhmanuel: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2016
she should fvck off
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Talasuma(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2016
littlewonders:
I am not comfortable to understand a girl am emotionally close to, is a virgin. During my school days, I had a girl, seraphic and bodily enriched. So on the night of our 'kerewawa' driving my hope to slush through my urge, my downline was quickly barricaded even as i soft my force with hope to work, her voice of pain rose blaming my conscience of inflicting pain.

I tried using all methods but the bus no gree pass, na so I cucuma vex, told her to good look for someone to break it before I can absorb her back as a girlfriend, if she truly loves.

I am more comfortable with a girl not being a virgin

Bro I dea yarn you, all those guys searching for virgins, dem too no be virgin oh, them be confirm fairly use
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by skywalker240(m): 11:09am On Nov 06, 2016
any girl that says no sex cos am a virgin and still break up to go and give the flower to someone else...

What is the difference between her and a wife that can kill u behind ur back.....

Abeg knack ur share and move on jare
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Samjr(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nooo don't get it twisted it's just like she never loved you enough for you to disvirgin her and then she broke up with you for someone else. Hmmmmm
Estharfabian:

Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by antieverything(m): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
imma collect my share nd focus on my dream lady as she just crossed d first thing on my list grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
antieverything:
imma collect my share nd focus on my dream lady as she just crossed d first thing on my list grin
ideally I think thats what most guys would do. Well we can't really say until we have such experience.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Greenbullet(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
windeal:
I will just smash my skull against the wall grin
why u lying

Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
Is the guy still a virgin as well? We need to explore all angles of an argument.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Then Virgin GF Is No Longer A Virgin? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Raine80:
Is the guy still a virgin as well? We need to explore all angles of an argument.
no he isn't a virgin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Our Relationship. / Can You Sleep With Your Sales Girl / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.