Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok (1925 Views)

Join An Erotic Whatsapp Group Drop Your Number. For Matured Minds Only / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got / Matured Lady Uploads Pictures Of Her Boobsi And Yanshh On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2017
Ge

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nogodye(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
To use and dump as you dumped Ngozie abi...God dey

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chai. And I missed this. cry Oh, God, why?? ?? Time is running out. See lost opportunity for over three years. Omoooo. What is wrong with my relationship life? Shower your blessings on me, O Lord. Please. Is someone doing... ah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by AfroKnight: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Chai. And I missed this. cry Oh, God, why?? ?? Time is running out. See lost opportunity for over three years. Omoooo. What is wrong with my relationship life? Shower your blessings on me, O Lord. Please. Is someone doing... ah.

You resurrected this thread. Hope there is not? undecided

Re: Ok by FreeSpirited: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:
.Don't give up yet.. his number is still up.
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 9:34pm On Jun 29, 2021
AfroKnight:

You resurrected this thread. Hope there is not? undecided

Bro. Epp me. You noticed and gave me attention. Iya oko lo n jemi. cry cry There is no length a frustrated ENP won't go to for a crown. All the things you pipu haff been saying iz truee. I'm feeling it now. Had I knowwwn*. See me biting a finger of regret.

Re: Ok by AfroKnight: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Bro. Epp me. You noticed and gave me attention. Iya oko lo n jemi. cry cry There is no length a frustrated ENP won't go to for a crown. All the things you pipu haff been saying iz truee. I'm feeling it now. Had I knowww. See me biting a finger of regret.

First of all, I no dey call any babe ENP. And I don’t believe in that husband is a crown whatever. Secondly, you’re probably married with twins on the way. grin No dey disguise. Wetin carry you enter this thread gan sef?
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

.Don't give up yet.. his number is still up.

Pelsin wey don marry. Abeg, carry your braggart self away from my front.

I dey find husband. Even if na person wey go propose like the one below, I go accept. As long is true lofe. cry If you can recommend, do. Tenkio.

Re: Ok by FreeSpirited: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Pelsin wey don marry. Abeg, carry your braggart self away from my front.

I dey find husband. Even if na person wey go propose like the one below, I go accept. As long is true lofe. cry If you can recommend, do. Tenkio.
And I never marry o...if u fit allow me cheat small in future, I fit marry u...na da kine woman I dey find
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
AfroKnight:

First of all, I no dey call any babe ENP. And I don’t believe in that husband is a crown whatever. Secondly, you’re probably married with twins on the way. grin No dey disguise. Wetin carry you enter this thread gan sef?

Alaye, swerve. You are not helping and can't help my matter. The era of brain gymnastics is gone. The quagmire I'm in ab presentia is dubbed "a desperate time calls for a desperate measure." I'm frustrated, se. I can't be forming and hiding shame anymore.
Re: Ok by KidDarkness(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:
You are lucky. You for sleep outside for disrespecting him

2 Likes

Re: Ok by AfroKnight: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Alaye, swerve. You are not helping and can't help my matter. The era of brain gymnastics is gone. The quagmire I'm in ab presentia is dubbed "a desperate time calls for a desperate measure." I'm frustrated, se. I can't be forming and hiding shame anymore.

Wa, no dey call me alaye.

Anyway, I have someone for you. But him get potbelly o. Shey you no mind? grin
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
KidDarkness:

You are lucky. You for sleep outside for disrespecting him

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
AfroKnight:

Why? Na insult? undecided

Potbelly. Ahn. Mtchew. And they say beggars don't choose oh or what's that phrase? Ahn. I'm just thinking that erm, he won't be man enough in the house. Yunno, changing bulbs, fixing pipes, doing the kids' shoelace. Will the stomach even allow him kneel down to lick that place? cry sad
Re: Ok by potbelly(m): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
oga you called me...

how far sir..

AfroKnight:

Re: Ok by potbelly(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
bet why na? sad sad

Magnoliaa:

Potbelly. Ahn. Mtchew. And they say beggars don't choose oh or what's that phrase? Ahn. I'm just thinking that erm, he won't be man enough in the house. Yunno, changing bulbs, fixing pipes, doing the kids shoelace. Will the stomach even allow him kneel down to lick that place? cry sad
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
potbelly:
oga you called me...

how far sir..

Na you??

1 Like

Re: Ok by potbelly(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
i guess...

Magnoliaa:

Na you??
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
potbelly:
bet why na? sad sad

So there's actually someone with the username 'potbell.y.' grin Nairaland ehnn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by AfroKnight: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
potbelly:
oga you called me...

how far sir..

cheesy This guy again. Baba na mistake. No vex grin

3 Likes

Re: Ok by potbelly(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
now you know... wink

Magnoliaa:

So there's actually someone with the username 'potbell.y.' grin Nairaland ehnn.

1 Like

Re: Ok by potbelly(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
No P boss man... cool

AfroKnight:

cheesy This guy again. Baba na mistake. No vex grin
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:

And I never marry o...if u fit allow me cheat small in future, I fit marry u...na da kine woman I dey find

I think I'll pass. I'm not so much in want to settle for a redpiller... I'm looking for someone I can control with my charms. You pipu are unmanipulatable naa. Mtchew. Go. Cheating you'll be rubbing in my face.
Re: Ok by AfroKnight: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Potbelly. Ahn. Mtchew. And they say beggars don't choose oh or what's that phrase? Ahn. I'm just thinking that erm, he won't be man enough in the house. Yunno, changing bulbs, fixing pipes, doing the kids' shoelace. Will the stomach even allow him kneel down to lick that place? cry sad

No be insult. It just reminds me of something. grin

Pot belly no dey affect na. Me sef I get small sexy pot belly. I still dey do wetin I suppose do. No hitches. No fear.

If you’re game, holla. grin Tonight is your lucky night.
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
potbelly:
i guess...

Your "following" (on your profile) fear me. I go jump and pass.
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
AfroKnight:

No be insult. It just reminds me of something. grin

Pot belly no dey affect na. Me sef I get small sexy pot belly. I still dey do wetin I suppose do. No hitches. No fear.

If you’re game, holla. grin Tonight is your lucky night.

Ahhh. You sef get potbelle. grin grin grin He con call am sexy. I'm looking for an Adonis, joor. angry Sorry.
Re: Ok by FreeSpirited: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I think I'll pass. I'm not so much in want to settle for a redpiller... I'm looking for someone I can control with my charms. You pipu are unmanipulatable naa. Mtchew. Go. Cheating you'll be rubbing in my face.
If you marry a simp, u risk giving birth to Simps remember grin.. and nothing as bad as seeing ur boy simping helplessly like Ozo ;Dthink about this critically and let a redpiller breed you
Re: Ok by AfroKnight: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Ok by AfroKnight: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ahhh. You sef get potbelle. grin grin grin He con call am sexy. I'm looking for an Adonis, joor. angry Sorry.
Tah! Comot for there! Wetin you sabi? Pot belly can be sexy. Something girls are dying for. Free natural pillow wey men dey covet. Dey there.
Re: Ok by potbelly(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Afraid of red pill gang?
Lmao..
Magnoliaa:

Your "following" (on your profile) fear me. I go jump and pass.
Re: Ok by Magnoliaa(f): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Sorry, guys. I can't respond anymore. I'm going for a 30-day mountain prayer organized by my local church. I'm currently at a vigil now, sef. We're about boarding a bus to the location. It is necessary we travel in the night. It's said that daylight robs a lady faster of her husband-magnetism than midnight. To your question, Afro, you know what "ikpekere" is? This kind of fried unripe plantain. I'm not sure. Picture that and you've seen me. Yeah. So don't even imagine or dream of anything.

wink kiss cheesy

Ire. We seesof *in Jennifer's voice*.
Re: Ok by AfroKnight: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Sorry, guys. I can't respond anymore. I'm going for a 30-day mountain prayer organized by my local church. I'm currently at a vigil now, sef. We're about boarding a bus to the location. It is necessary we travel in the night. It's said that daylight robs a lady faster of her husband-magnetism than midnight. To your question, Afro, you know what "ikpekere" is? This kind of fried unripe plantain. I'm not sure. Picture that and you've seen me. Yeah. So don't even imagine or dream of anything.

wink kiss cheesy

Ire. We seesof *in Jennifer's voice*.

No response to my inquiry about your derrière. No offence intended, I assure you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Age 25 And Unemployed Am I Too Young To Be Love? / People Ask: Is Sleeping With A Drunk Person Considered Rape? / What Stage Are You??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.