Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

In A Confused State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Confused State (667 Views)

I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help / In A Confused State. / Confused state of mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Confused State by femi4: 9:16am On Oct 30, 2009
His fiancee was raped and that threaten the relationship.She has gone for different medical tests(hiv/pregnancy) waiting for the results.Can he continue with the relationship no matter the outcome of the test?
Re: In A Confused State by Shola2009(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2009
isn't that entirely up to him??
Re: In A Confused State by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2009
Its up to him.To me if i truly love d fellow&if its pregnancy i'll abort it&continue with her.As 4 hiv/aids i cant we can only be friends
Re: In A Confused State by Godmother(f): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2009
I feel for the chick,but like said the decision lies entirely on the guy.There wont be much point sticking around if he feels he cant cope.It will only worsen the situation in the long run
Re: In A Confused State by posakosa(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2009
how is this condition now cause for announcement ?
Re: In A Confused State by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2009
^^^^^ I wonder oh?

Did she rape herself? Did she ask to be raped? Is she not already passing through enough trauma to be having her finacee adding insult to injury?

I wonder what people mean when they talk about love? This is just selfish!
Re: In A Confused State by whitesturd(f): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

^^^^^ I wonder oh?

Did she rape herself? Did she ask to be raped? Is she not already passing through enough trauma to be having her finacee adding insult to injury?

I wonder what people mean when they talk about love? This is just selfish!

mind them not jare,
Re: In A Confused State by coolier(f): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2009
Now she needs him more than anything in the world.

(1) (Reply)

A Cruch On A Frend Need Help On If I Shoud Tell Her Or Not? / Rules Of Man. / Is It Ideal To Date Very Fat Lady Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.