Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before (16196 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? / Mr Seun Your Attention Is Needed / Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by holuwatobhy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
donnie:

I just LIKED your post!

You can add: "error", "wrong command" or "I did not hear" to your list. They mean the same thing.

I[b][/b]i pray you know before it late..
Who can grasp you infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depth of your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty enthroned above[b][/b]
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

It would be unwise if the marriage is meant to be a life partnership. Imagine sharing a serious problem with your wife and instead of something sensible she tells you that demons are responsible and the solution is prayer and fasting. Or worse, she deliberately offers no support because she thinks the problem may drive you back to God. She'll try to use 'the rod' to force the children to go to church because the bible says so. If you decide to adopt a black cat and an owl, she'll say "over my dead body" because she thinks they can be used by witches to harm the family. Worst of all, when we are free, instead of using the time for acrobatics, she will use it for prayer and fasting and seeking the 'face of God'. angry

This clearly means you would not be open to interaction when it comes to your kids like you earlier said...You would rather indoctrinate them into Atheism.

Assuming you marry an Atheist lady and along the line she gets born again would you divorce her?
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by scarred9jan(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

It would be unwise if the marriage is meant to be a life partnership. Imagine sharing a serious problem with your wife and instead of something sensible she tells you that demons are responsible and the solution is prayer and fasting. Or worse, she deliberately offers no support because she thinks the problem may drive you back to God. She'll try to use 'the rod' to force the children to go to church because the bible says so. If you decide to adopt a black cat and an owl, she'll say "over my dead body" because she thinks they can be used by witches to harm the family. Worst of all, when we are free, instead of using the time for acrobatics, she may use it for prayer and fasting and seeking the 'face of God'.

I share the same thoughts with you.

4 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Seun(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
holuwatobhy:
In addition sir..God has 3 replies to ones prayers:
(1) Yes
(2) Not now
(3) Something better.
Those are the same answers I get without praying. Sometimes I get what I want, and sometimes I don't. So why bother with prayer?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:
Those are the same answers I get without praying. Sometimes I get what I want, and sometimes I don't. So why bother with prayer?

Seun you are not answering my questions. Why na?
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

It would be unwise if the marriage is meant to be a life partnership. Imagine sharing a serious problem with your wife and instead of something sensible she tells you that demons are responsible and the solution is prayer and fasting. Or worse, she deliberately offers no support because she thinks the problem may drive you back to God. She'll try to use 'the rod' to force the children to go to church because the bible says so. If you decide to adopt a black cat and an owl, she'll say "over my dead body" because she thinks they can be used by witches to harm the family. Worst of all, when we are free, instead of using the time for acrobatics, she may use it for prayer and fasting and seeking the 'face of God'.
grin grin
Seun seun what do you mean by acrobatics grin
Is it performed in "The Other Room"

9 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by robosky02(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

that not true Seun

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
robosky02:

that not true Seun
It really is true. That is why prayers are answered in every religion. In fact you can pray to a piece of chewed gum placed on a wall and it will answer your prayer at the same rate as any God.

7 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by donjazet(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

SPOT ON!!!
Seun, I am an avid fan of yours cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by robosky02(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lennycool:

It really is true. That is why prayers are answered in every religion. In fact you can pray to a piece of chewed gum placed on a wall and it will answer your prayer at the same rate as any God.

so you also belong to the seun religion ?

1 Like

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by raphieMontella: 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The fact that you lack the spirit of God is why you are struggling to understand a very simple thing. Jesus came to establish a LIFE..this LIFE is fashioned after HIM but we as men called it CHRISTIANITY which means like CHRIST.

He never established religion which is mans way of reaching out to God neither did he establish Christianity which is our own understanding of Christ and whish is a step above Religion...CHRIST can only be followed and understood via the spirit of God and He is not static...He grows in us and we grow in Him so its not as simple as a definition as where I am today in Christ is not where I would be in another 5yrs...

CHRISTIANITY as man knows it is not a life....CHRISTIANITY as a man led by the SPIRIT OF GOD knows it IS A LIFE. .

Till you have what I have and know who I know then this will always be a mystery to you.
bros...so long you pray,fast etc and all these are directed to a deity,,----It is a religion.

2 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

bros...so long you pray,fast etc and all these are directed to a deity,,----It is a religion.

Pls kindly look for someoneelse to quote and stop trolling me. I know what I know and you know yours. ..Some see see soft drink as a taboo and a poison and embrace alcohol while others see alcohol as a poison and embrace sfot drinks..

What I know is what I know via experience and not literature...Pls stop quoting me.

Prayer is a perspective....it needs to be looked at from the angle of who is praying first and foremost. ..What level of relationship has the person arrived at? Fasting itself is not a law...its a choice in relationship for a personal gain. you think we fast so we draw closer to God? We fast so we can kill the flesh. ..its for mans own good and not for Gods good.

abeg leave me.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Funjosh(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
robosky02:

so you also belong to the seun religion ?

Huh! Seun Religion ke shocked
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Seun(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:
This clearly means you would not be open to interaction when it comes to your kids like you earlier said...You would rather indoctrinate them into Atheism.
False. I will teach them critical thinking, but I won't stop them from going to church if they choose to. The most grounded atheists are those who have tried religion and consciously abandoned it because they observed its flaws closely. My kids will all become atheists eventually.

Assuming you marry an Atheist lady and along the line she gets born again would you divorce her?
This is difficult to imagine, but it can happen if she's an atheist but not a rationalist. Such people don't believe in God but believe in astrology, mediums, homeopathy, spiritual energy, karma, the power of positive thinking, etc which are also not real. I hope to marry a rationalist.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

False. I will teach them critical thinking, but I won't stop them from going to church if they choose to. The most grounded atheists are those who have tried religion and consciously abandoned it because they observed its flaws closely. My kids will all become atheists eventually.

This is difficult to imagine, but it can happen if she's an atheist but not a rationalist. Such people don't believe in God but believe in astrology, mediums, homeopathy, spiritual energy, karma, the power of positive thinking, etc which are also not real. I hope to marry a rationalist.

I hope you can read your final statement per your kids..." My kids WILL all become atheists eventually"....such emphasis and finality. ...Till they do then you have no say...I wish we could be friends beyond nairaland so I would be there when you clock 60 and be able to say " Seun but I told you so" and that would be when your kids would be on TBN and ministers of the Gospel of Jesus.

Your hope to marry a rarionalist lady...well goodluck with that...Marriage is not about what a man wants but its about what a man can appreciate. ..because there is no perfect lady...perfection os transient so again goodluck with that.

So you would divorce a lady you married and who gave you kids simply because she does not share your idea of atheism? correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by hahn(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

That means no hope for Linda Ikeji tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by raphieMontella: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Pls kindly look for someoneelse to quote and stop trolling me. I know what I know and you know yours. ..Some see see soft drink as a taboo and a poison and embrace alcohol while others see alcohol as a poison and embrace sfot drinks..

What I know is what I know via experience and not literature...Pls stop quoting me.

Prayer is a perspective....it needs to be looked at from the angle of who is praying first and foremost. ..What level of relationship has the person arrived at? Fasting itself is not a law...its a choice in relationship for a personal gain. you think we fast so we draw closer to God? We fast so we can kill the flesh. ..its for mans own good and not for Gods good.

abeg leave me.
okay o
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
Yes. Prayer actually works. I am Not telling you to go to any Pastor, imam or Babalawo. Just sit at the corner of your room and pray with a sincere heart.. You will testify.

People have been praying for the naira to rise, and it's not happening.
There are many things that God can do that he will not do. For instance, you Seun praying to God to change you into a Woman. It's Not just logical.

And sometimes, God answers prayers with us Not realizing he has answered. Though Not in the way we want but in a better way which only He knows.

Other times, God want to teach us the virtues of patience. There are evidences of this in the Bible and Quran.
praying wth sincerity doesnt mean your prayers would be answered...am speaking from personal experience.

we humans are good at making excuses for God

3 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Funjosh(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

Never too sure bro.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Yungkid101(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

Sir seun please if it'll be possible, i will like you to please buy a new sim(private sim, not your original or main sim), email me your number through my nairaland profile email details. I would like to send your number to my pastor.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by roolnaado(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
grin
Seun:

That's prejudicial not all Christians think like that. Couples of differing religions can live together in peace Nigeria. You are just close-minded to the idea.

Bill Gates your Egbon is married to a devout catholic woman. grin
Seun:

That's prejudicial not all Christians think like that. Couples of differing religions can live together in peace Nigeria. You are just close-minded to the idea.

Bill Gates your Egbon is married to a devout catholic woman.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Omotayor123(f): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

grin grin grin Rotfl tongue
I get your point wella.
Well, I "pray" "God" give you your own Wife. wink
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by EyeHateGod: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yungkid101:

Sir seun please if it'll be possible, i will like you to please buy a new sim(private sim, not your original or main sim), email me your number through my nairaland profile email details. I would like to send your number to my pastor.
You Christians Are Very Silly. It seams you Guys don't know what Atheism Really means, It seams You guys Don't Understand the Journey B4 we Got to That Point...

2 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by EyeHateGod: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
grin grin grin Rotfl tongue
I get your point wella.
Well, I "pray" "God" give you your own Wife. wink
So Yahweh is the One that Gives Wife's? No wonder so Many divorce and Heart break today...

1 Like

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by 4kings: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
hahn:

That means no hope for Linda Ikeji tongue
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Funjosh(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You Christians Are Very Silly. It seams you Guys don't know what Atheism Really means, It seams You guys Don't Understand the Journey B4 we Got to That Point...

Bros no need for that na, please take some cool water to chilax wink
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Yungkid101(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Bro if you like don't repent, the path you've choose will take you to hell, believe me when i say that.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by EyeHateGod: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yungkid101:

Bro if you like don't repent, the path you've choose will take you to hell, believe me when i say that.
What Do you Even Understand by the word Hell??
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Yungkid101(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sir Seun are we so lucky on Earth that everything Coincidently worked inorder to favour Man and Animal?

Examples:

1. The Air We Breathe

2. The environment we live in

3. The discovering of things like medical cures and technological advancement

4. The water we drink; why is it not acidic enough to kill us, why is it perfectly made for us to drink ?

5. The dreams we dreamth of

6. Earth being in possition 3, making our planet not too hot or too cold for us to live in.

7. Water available for fishes to live in, why was water made available for them ? Why didn't they live on land like any other animals ?

8. Earth floating in the air, what type of power in the universe makes it to float ?

9. How did the universe form itself from nothing ?

10. Can robots or machines create themselves ? Don't they have inventors and creators ? Wait, maybe they just created themselves like the BIG BANG THEORY.

Please i need answers.

1 Like

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Yungkid101(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

What Do you Even Understand by the word Hell??

Bro if you don't repent, when you go there you'll Understand the meaning of the word "HELL".

1 Like

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Yungkid101(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Isn't is weird enough to realise that we're the only evident of Life in the Universe.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by EyeHateGod: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yungkid101:

Bro if you don't repent, when you go there you'll Understand the meaning of the word "HELL".
Why Don't You Tell me? Are you Scared to Display Your Ignorance On a Public Forum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach / Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? / Tithing : Talk Is Cheap, Nigerians Are Just Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.