Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before (16162 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? / Mr Seun Your Attention Is Needed / Mr. Seun Pls Dis Goes To U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by raphieMontella: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

oga, know what you're talking about and stop spreading ignorance

he hides comments of both theists and atheists

how do I know this? I've seen my posts get hidden a lot despite me being an atheist, I've noticed the same happen to other atheists too

my account got banned for using the word "your idiotic"

guess what? the person I quoted (a Christian) used that very word in his own post and wasn't banned

if it were the other way around, a thread would be opened by Christians wailing unfairness from Seun

we are also going through the same things, we just suck it up and take it like adults unlike some theists that keep screaming discrimination! discrimination!! discrimination!!!

asin its really amazing....''blue murder''---christians anthem

1 Like

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by scarred9jan(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yungkid101:

I'm asking so that i'll know how to reply you, i thought you are an Athiest, but seeing you quoting the Quran confused me. In order for me to reply you, i would like to know if you believe in Religion or not. I need to know cuz i don't like arguing with an amateur that don't know anything and don't want to know.

Shows just how uninformed you are. If you did not understand what he did just there then you are quite dense and should stop exhibiting your ignorance on public forums.

4 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

oga, know what you're talking about and stop spreading ignorance

he hides comments of both theists and atheists

how do I know this? I've seen my posts get hidden a lot despite me being an atheist, I've noticed the same happen to other atheists too

my account got banned for using the word "your idiotic"

guess what? the person I quoted (a Christian) used that very word in his own post and wasn't banned

if it were the other way around, a thread would be opened by Christians wailing unfairness from Seun

we are also going through the same things, we just suck it up and take it like adults unlike some theists that keep screaming discrimination! discrimination!! discrimination!!!

Boy if you had a jot of intelligence you wouldnt have responded to my comment. Seun knows why I said what I said. Who is complaining about anything here? what has that even got to do with the reason behind my post?

Is Seun responding to your atheistical comments? is atheism his focus or is it Religion?

I have always told you to pause and assimilate before you blab but do you ever listen?

Abeg shift.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by raphieMontella: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

Your pastor has brainwashed you and turned you into his personal rottweiler. Jesus repeatedly criticised the pastors of his time; the pharisees.
lol...rott's indeed!

1 Like

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

Obviously you would follow without grasping the purpose behind my comment. ...Smh so Seun hide atheists comments and so what? is that the reason behind my comment? Is he in a debate with Atheists?

You and that pastafarian need to know how to understand comments.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by UyiIredi(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Boy if you had a jot of intelligence you wouldnt have responded to my comment. Seun knows why I said what I said. Who is complaining about anything here? what has that even got to do with the reason behind my post?

Is Seun responding to your atheistical comments? is atheism his focus or is it Religion?

I have always told you to pause and assimilate before you blab but do you ever listen?

Abeg shift.

Hmmn. Civility indeed.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
UyiIredi:

Hmmn. Civility indeed.

Unlike you I have history with the person I responded to and he knows how the cookie crumbles...I responded to a direct comment he made to me and did not barge into his banter with another.

Go and learn civility.

ps I do not do groupies so quit trolling me.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Yungkid101(m): 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

Have Nigerians not sinned against God? I hope you don't mean to tell us that Liberians are more sinful than Nigerians, because that's ridiculous.

Based on your story, the Liberian RCCG parishes also prayed and fasted. Why didn't God answer their prayers and spare their country? What is the purpose of fasting for 100 days if the disaster the prayer was meant to prevent still happens? That suggests that fasting doesn't work.

Sir one thing you don't know about God is that when we pray to God with faith, even if the building we are in collapse, all people in it may die, but he'll surely deliver us from the incident. We confindence and faith in God, i'm sure that most of them dat fasted and prayed to God about the coming attack in 2014 were saved from contacting the dangerous Disease.

But I really need your comment on Pastor Adeboye's Prophesy about the Ebola outbreak; Do you think he's too lucky to have sensed and Predicted the Deadly attack or He really saw the vision shown to him by God- Almighty ?
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by UyiIredi(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yungkid101:

Sir one thing you don't know about God is that when we pray to God with faith, even if the building we are in collapse, all people in it may die, but he'll surely deliver us from the incident. We confindence and faith in God, i'm sure that most of them dat fasted and prayed to God about the coming attack in 2014 were saved from contacting the dangerous Disease.

God should have even prevented the building from collapsing, but even if it happens prayer won't help. It certainly didn't help folks who died in the Synagogue collapse.

Yungkid101:

But I really need your comment on Pastor Adeboye's Prophesy about the Ebola outbreak; Do you think he's too lucky to have sensed and Predicted the Deadly attack or He really saw the vision shown to him by God- Almighty ?
You said the Reverend noted that 'something strange' would happen in 2014. This is obviously vague and is by no means a project of the Ebola outbreak.

5 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by hopefulLandlord: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

I tell you

and look at the pathetic reply he gave me? sometimes you question the intelligence of these people

3 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Yungkid101(m): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
And don't forget that sin is what seperates us from God. If we're sinners and we pray to God, it'll be difficult for our prayers to be answered. Except pray for forgiveness and make our path straight with God, it'll take the grace of God for him to answer our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by hopefulLandlord: 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
UyiIredi:

Hmmn. Civility indeed.
I tell you
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by UyiIredi(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I tell you

The guy is a dyed-in-the-wool faith head who is totally resistant to reason and good manners.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I tell you

and look at the pathetic reply he gave me? sometimes you question the intelligence of these people

The funny thing is that we all also question noy just your intelligence but also your rationality as well. A lot of your comments have actually been grotesque so pathetic wouldnt even cut it for me.

I suggest you go back to read my dialogue with seun and what prompted my comment...understand then speak..dont see "hide" and "delete" and assume I was wailing...

I wrote it in English so it shouldn't be so hard now should it?
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by hopefulLandlord: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Abeg shift.

oga, I won't even bother ranting with you, I'm well above such teenage emotions; it only shows what you regard as "intelligence"

YOUR WORDS

when you open threads all I see on such threads are missing posts, deleted comments and so on which shows you choose what you want to read and are not really open to interaction. if you are not open to strangers is it your kids you would be open to?

since he deletes and hides posts of both atheists and theists ON SAME THREAD, it makes your comment pretty shallow but coming from you, we are used to such emptiness and non sequitur

he also responds to atheists threads and comments, he might not be doing it as much as he does to theists but that's not saying much on the grand scheme of things

5 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
UyiIredi:

The guy is a dyed-in-the-wool faith head who is totally resistant to reason and good manners.

Thanks for the appraisal...Stand for something or fall for anything. .. I am resistant and proud of it too...

Regarding good manners...if you needed a hug or a head rub you should have said so...never knew it was a need you lacked.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by hopefulLandlord: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The funny thing is that we all also question noy just your intelligence but also your rationality as well. A lot of your comments have actually been grotesque so pathetic wouldnt even cut it for me.

I suggest you go back to read my dialogue with seun and what prompted my comment...understand then speak..dont see "hide" and "delete" and assume I was wailing...

I wrote it in English so it shouldn't be so hard now should it?
look at an intelligent person talking

everybody listen undecided

3 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

oga, I won't even bother ranting with you, I'm well above such teenage emotions; it only shows what you regard as "intelligence"

YOUR WORDS

since he deletes and hides posts of both atheists and theists ON SAME THREAD, it makes your comment pretty shallow but coming from you, we are used to such emptiness and non sequitur

he also responds to atheists threads and comments, he might not be doing it as much as he does to theists but that's not saying much on the grand scheme of things

I guess there is a hollow space where your brain used to be.

This thread was based on simple interaction. Seun made a comment on indoctrination or interaction and his focus was Atheism vs religion. He stood for atheism obviously and his resistance per his kids was towards religion and I used that comment from my position of religion obviously as well.

So what has my comment got to do with fairness regarding posts kept or deleted?

I think you are back to the old you who finds it hard to get an understanding of something before responding.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by hopefulLandlord: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I guess there is a hollow space where your brain used to be.

This thread was based on simple interaction. Seun made a comment on indoctrination or interaction and his focus was Atheism vs religion. He stood for atheism obviously and his resistance per his kids was towards religion and I used that comment from my position of religion obviously as well.

So what has my comment got to do with fairness regarding posts kept or deleted?

I think you are back to the old you who finds it hard to get an understanding of something before responding.

undecided
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

look at an intelligent person talking

everybody listen undecided

Like I said if you had a jot of intelligence you would not have responded to my comment. seun isnt stupid...he would have quickly told me why and whose posts he deletes if I was wrong...but he understood my comment...Or are you Seun whom I directed it to?
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Topgainer: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yungkid101:

Kid, Pastor Adeboye does not have any specific prophecy that I know of.
TB Joshua and the younger men imitating him does better, however, they cover their tracks with clip editing and force some non fitting predictions to match something from the archives
Market your RCCG and Pastor Adeboye with some other things e. g. you may say he looks humble and is soft spoken. Yes, people come out after to give testimonies @ RCCG camp meetings not that miracles are captured with Cameras as it is happening. Anybody looking for the kind of show of miracles you are presenting will satisfy his curiosity at places like Christ Embassy Healing School or the Synagogue of all Nations.
The questions of how long after the show the healed or receiver enjoys the miracle has long been discussed on this forum. The operators, the observers and posterity may form an opinion on that which varies depending on interests

3 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by hopefulLandlord: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Like I said if you had a jot of intelligence you would not have responded to my comment. seun isnt stupid...he would have quickly told me why and whose posts he deletes if I was wrong...but he understood my comment...Or are you Seun whom I directed it to?

you want some chips on those salts?

2 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you want some chips to go with those salts?
Why not add some fish while at it and don't leave out the sauce.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

We had to manage it for a while because there was no born again church in town. My parents led the children's church which I attended.
haaaa, now i know why ur heart is so hardened... U were once a christian... Christian-athiests are almost impossible to bring back

1 Like

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Topgainer: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Smallville10:
haaaa, now i know why ur heart is so hardened... U were once a christian... Christian-athiests are almost impossible to bring back
That is the danger of the prevalent Hybrid Christianity. The Actor positions himself in front of a mass of men with burning desire for God, vibrates and manipulates Bible passages to suit the lusts and challenges of the time. Demands money(seed) to break Phantom causes of the challenges and zooms off with his body guard.
Sometime and somehow down the line, some men realize that the sweet talking Actor is an ingenious businessman who has devised suitable means of making profit by selling promises. And has not known God in action or words ab initio. Next, the deceived start queries on why God did not strike down the con artist using His name for business. The idea that if God exists why this or that begins to manifest soon afterwards

2 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Jozay(m): 12:30am On Nov 08, 2016
Topgainer:

That is the danger of the prevalent Hybrid Christianity. The Actor positions himself in front of a mass of men with burning desire for God, vibrates and manipulates Bible passages to suit the lusts and challenges of the time. Demands money(seed) to break Phantom causes of the challenges and zooms off with his body guard.
Sometime and somehow down the line, some men realize that the sweet talking Actor is an ingenious businessman who has devised suitable means of making profit by selling promises. And has not known God in action or words ab initio. Next, the deceived start queries on why God did not strike down the con artist using His name for business. The idea that if God exists why this or that begins to manifest soon afterwards
That's why there's a verse in the bible that tells you to test the spirit...it has been reiterated that not all pastors are true christians. If Judas Iscariot could betray the 'Jesus' he saw first hand do miracles,raise the dead,preach about love,forgive,etc. Therefore no pastor is exempted from such.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 08, 2016
Yungkid101:
Guys have you come to think how lucky nigeria was to have been freed from the spread of EBOLA back then in 2014 ? And people will say prayers doesn't work.
It was most definitely a miracle. Also for the other affected countries. I remember people refused to follow safety measures like eating together, gathering for prayer, etc. You know African culture has no sense of personal space. People turned to God and that sword did not annihilate West Africa. Belief in God is what has kept Africa surviving despite all the attacks.

We have serious enemies out there. No wonder they are campaigning to take it away from us. I have seen(and worked briefly for) an organisation funded by the UN that actively encouraged and funded Atheist movements among other "civilized" concepts like humanism - or something akin.

I have this former classmate of mine who came out as a gay activist shocked . (No wonder he was so friendly). He became an instant millionaire. Funds are just rolling in. This is just how the West is invested in repackaging and imposing certain ideals on us for their own ends.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Icecream4U(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2016
Yungkid101:

Sir if you don't want to suffer from divine curse in your life, DON'T DARE INSULT MY PASTOR.

Matthew 7:1-3
"Judge not, that ye be not judged."

Psalm 105:15
"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm."
A word is enough for the wise.
bro, I'm not gullible. those verses mean nothing to me. Also, who is deceiving you that your pastor is anointed? He is an ordinary man like you just that, he is more sensible than you.

5 Likes

Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Yungkid101(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2016
Topgainer:

TB Joshua and the younger men imitating him does better, however, they cover their tracks with clip editing and force some non fitting predictions to match something from the archives
Market your RCCG and Pastor Adeboye with some other things e. g. you may say he looks humble and is soft spoken. Yes, people come out after to give testimonies @ RCCG camp meetings not that miracles are captured with Cameras as it is happening. Anybody looking for the kind of show of miracles you are presenting will satisfy his curiosity at places like Christ Embassy Healing School or the Synagogue of all Nations.
The questions of how long after the show the healed or receiver enjoys the miracle has long been discussed on this forum. The operators, the observers and posterity may form an opinion on that which varies depending on interests

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Yungkid101(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2016
Topgainer:

The questions of how long after the show the healed or receiver enjoys the miracle has long been discussed on this forum...
Read: [b]www.nairaland.com/2290872/pastor-osinbajo-fulfiled-pastor-adebo[/url]

I'm even sure PMB might die in his tenure in order for osinbajo to become president.
Re: Has Mr. Seun Osewa Gone To Church Before by Codedrock(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
Seun:

We had to manage it for a while because there was no born again church in town. My parents led the children's church which I attended.
Lol.. HCpaul I can't stop laughing at your post, got me remembering some moments out of the times I've been to CAC churches.

@seun
You try oo.. I mean to have broken free of the CAC beliefs. Damn CAC people are the most delusional!
They were one of the reasons I first stopped going to church.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Good Is God? / God And His Angels. / Pope Francis - It's Better To Be Atheist Than To Be A Hypocritical Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.