Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly (42407 Views)

TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by onatisi(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
agabasam:
Watching Emmanueltv, and TB Joshua just said a woman will win very narrowly because of two states who voted massively for the woman(Hillary)

But he cautioned that the new president will face many challenges with passing bill, and they will be an attempt on passing a vote of no confidence on her...

Source : Emmanueltv
How is this a prophecy?
The whole world knows trump will lose ,even his own party members are against him.
Every American president always fave challenges in passing bills

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Debra911(f): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

If he wins Africans will be deported and you won't be able to travel to US easily, is this what you want? He doesn't like Blacks

What makes you think he doesn't like blacks, any proof?Please don't hate Trump because of the harshness involved in his campaign, he is pragmatic, It's good one tells u d bitter truth than being a wolve in sheep's clothing. Clinton is worse either, pls go & make your research clear.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by cotzywitzy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Person wey no be Prophet self know say Na Hillary go win...If she con win u go see hin members dey talk say their Prophet Don talk am before the election...awon eran
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Kgdavid(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

If he wins Africans will be deported and you won't be able to travel to US easily, is this what you want? He doesn't like Blacks

Aside from the fact that this is not factual, will it kill you to not travel to America? I don't get it...is it now a fundamental human right to be granted visas and entry into the US?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Forwetinnah: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Not just blacks..anyone staying in the US illegally will be sent packing and I concur. People should learn to have necessary papers before crowding any country for greener pastures

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by warmachine(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Please don't mess up With my Post you Really don't Wanna see my Bad side...i Hate those Childish behavior

Hu cares?....get to your bad side...God is God

...hate him or love Him... U can't do any harm to people hu truly know their God....u will just be blabing
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Forwetinnah: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kgdavid:

Aside from the fact that this is not factual, will it kill you to not travel to America? I don't get it...is it now a fundamental human right to be granted visas and entry into the US?

I wonder...its his duty as a President to protect his boarders, Hillary will do worse, she just hasn't said it yet. That's the difference between both candidates...Trump says it like it is, Hillary tries too hard to be politically correct with a plastered smile on her face yet does much worse behind closed doors..just look at the news coming from her so called deleted e mails

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by onatisi(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
cotzywitzy:
Person wey no be Prophet self know say Na Hillary go win...If she con win u go see hin members dey talk say their Prophet Don talk am before the election...awon eran
Abi oo.
It is like someone prophesying that barca will beat 3sc of Ibadan. Even the mad man on the street of usa knws that Clinton will win
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by brandchambers: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
This man just parroted what CNN has been analyzing all day, for his further information the two states are - Florida and North Carolina. He's deceiving himself. Contrariwise, Trump will win this election, just mark my words, not because I do want him to win, but my gut feelings indicates that he will win. Following America's mainstream media, it's a no-brainer to 'predict' that Hillary will win.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Champele(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
You keep playing with things that will kill you.
Is TB Joshua a killer?
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Debra911(f): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
It s certain that trump will win but it'll be rigged, Clinton will do everything to become the 1st female American President, any other thing can come later, FBI's case and so on. The man of God has said it all, people shuld stop saying the prophet has predicted the polls,it not all about d predictable percent of polls, the polls shouldn't determine the winning party, wen Obama contested, Romney was getting ahead of polls but Obama won. One thing s certain that the election will be rigged. But Hillary will never be comfortable on that seat, she knows but she just wanna break history as the 1st American female president
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Ebukaozoude(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
agabasam:
Watching Emmanueltv, and TB Joshua just said a woman will win very narrowly because of two states who voted massively for the woman(Hillary)

But he cautioned that the new president will face many challenges with passing bill, and they will be an attempt on passing a vote of no confidence on her...

Source : Emmanueltv

This is not a prophecy. The statistics are already there
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Debra911(f): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
It s certain that trump will win but it'll be rigged, Clinton will do everything to become the 1st female American President, any other thing can come later, FBI's case and so on. The man of God has said it all, people shuld stop saying the prophet has predicted the polls,it not all about d predictable percent of polls, the polls shouldn't determine the winning party, wen Obama contested, Romney was getting ahead of polls but Obama won. One thing s certain that the election will be rigged. But Hillary will never be comfortable on that seat, she knows but she just wanna break history as the 1st American female president that s enough.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by winj: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

you are full of shyte.
his beef is with mexicans, stop spreading untruth
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by TomHagen: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Champele:
Is TB Joshua a killer?
I wasn't talking about TBJ. I have history with that guy.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by OPUSDEI1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmmm, he should have gone to the US to make the prophesy,,it's of no spiritual benefit to Nigerians except to promote his prophetical skills.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by mukhcech(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:
Some people will not like this prediction

Only if you people later turn the prediction to prophecy. Make me self predict. Nah Hilary Clinton go win am.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by kogirodent: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
JohnAdeDavid:
[color=#000099][/color]Abeg shey bet9ja go put this prediction for their site
the odd na 1.22 o. Beta money no de.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by delerx(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
abi o. who is fooling who
ever811:
he should have said it 2 years back...not now that its predictable...
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by mmsen: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
This fools couldn't foresee the collapse of his own church building but wants to predict an election in a foreign country.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by niyi123: 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=Pidgin2 post=50813544]

If he wins Africans will be deported and you won't be able to travel to US easily, is this what you want? He doesn't like Blacks [/quote

Must we travel to america before we survive

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Opeade939(f): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
Defcon1:

Really??
Is that what you have been worried about?
Guess this erroneous belief is why most Africans hate Trump.
The truth is only ILLEGAL immigrants need to worry.
Nobody is deporting you or denying you entry if you are a legal immigrant.
l mean how could anybody belief that America will just one day close it's borders to all Africans and Muslims...those were expensive gaffes which he has since jettisoned.
People should know this and stop peddling rumours.
Quite true,but don't forget that trump is a racist.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Topmaike007(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
I don't think so
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by KINGHAFI(m): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Mr man bothe Donald and Clinton are racist
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by lewispius: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by lewispius: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by ofwest47(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
the thing wey every body knows why this prophecy no come by the time when both of them won their primaries it is now when opinion polls went overwhelmingly in favor of Clinton that you are now prophesying pastor indeed
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by kkboy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Africans will come home and build their own United State of Africa.. Necessity is the mother of invention. If you are not pushed to the wall you will continue to be stagnant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by candp2007(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Am an Atheist Bro That one Na Your Cross....
I will rather be a fool by believing in the reality of God than be a wise atheist.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by kabman: 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hillary will win because of florida and california
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by sevenhundred(m): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:
I am neutral on the topic of this thread.
I dont even know of the prophecy was actually prophecied.

But one thing can be observed here.
The speed at which people who call themselves atheists tend to believe negative news about pastors and Christians.

When it comes to news like these, u dont see them fact checking or googling To crosscheck if it really happened.

Well, it only buttresses the point that belief comes after reason.
You believe and then find reasons to back ur belief. Thats just it. Period. u can never believe b4 reasoning, only that ur reasoning may go wrong.

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by sevenhundred(m): 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:
I am neutral on the topic of this thread.
I dont even know of the prophecy was actually prophecied.

But one thing can be observed here.
The speed at which people who call themselves atheists tend to believe negative news about pastors and Christians.

When it comes to news like these, u dont see them fact checking or googling To crosscheck if it really happened.

Well, it only buttresses the point that belief comes after reason.
I will never believe anybody who tells me his belief is a function of reason.
You believe and then find reasons to back ur belief. Thats just it. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.