Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Secrets Of The Universe - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Secrets Of The Universe (465 Views)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / Matrimony Of Secrets / "The Secrets" - A Story Written By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets Of The Universe by redon12(m): 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
THE SECRETS OF LIFE- ADE INTERVIEW
scientists and philosophers have tried to uncover the secret of the universe.

Last week, ADE OBASANJO, 7 Years old, learned what it was.
How did he do it?

Like all kids, when he was curious about something Ade

asked “why?” But unlike other kids, Ade didn’t stop. He asked “Why?” 10,000 times in a row, until he got to the bottom of everything.

“Ade's" first question was “Why is the sky blue?” said his father, obassanjo. “I answered, ‘Because it’s not green.’ Ade asked ‘Why?’ and I said, ‘Becasuse God made it that way.’

“I figured that would end it, but Ade kept asking. Before long we were into some pretty heavy theological areas.”
obassanjo told aljazeera that after a while he had to call in a religious scholar. “I just didn’t have the answers anymore,” he said.
The scholar fielded some queries, but Ade kept asking “Why?” and before long the men brought in a panel of geologists, anthropolgists, mathematicians, sociologists, psychologists and other experts.
“It was amazing,” said "wole Soyinka", a professional philosopher and writer. “The greatest thinkers in history have tried to unearth the meaning of life, but nobody’s ever thought about just asking ‘Why?’ until you get to the bottom of it all.”

The constant questioning took 30 days, with time off for sleeping, eating,riding bicycle,looking for trouble and soccer games.

Finally at 9:27 p.m. of the 30th day, the final answer – the key that holds all the answers to why we’re here and what it all means – was given.

“After that answer we were all silent. It was like the Heavens opened. It was profound and moving, humbling and exciting all at once.

There was nothing else to ask.”
"AJazeera"asked Ade if he would share the secret of the universe with our readers.
“Why?” Ade asked.

“Because,” we said.
He thought for a moment, then said, “Because why?”
Aljazeera hopes to be able to publish Ade’s final answer soon.
Re: The Secrets Of The Universe by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
angry OP, I'm both angry and happy with you right now. Nice one. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Flora Nwapa's Posthumous Birthday / Rubber Kerosene Flame (A Story On Jungle Justice) / What Do You Do To Skip The Problem Of 'writers' Block'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.