Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (70455 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by zinaunreal(m): 12:33am On Nov 16, 2016
Guy am a winch oh. How can you say we don't exist. No be me dey type for nairaland so. Maybe when I come and visit you and flog you seriously. You will come back to nairaland with flog marks as evidence.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by greggng: 12:34am On Nov 16, 2016
when they hinder ur progress u will certainly know for now enjoy ur mental freedom
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by baybeeboi: 12:35am On Nov 16, 2016
zinaunreal:
Guy am a winch oh. How can you say we don't exist. No be me dey type for nairaland so. Maybe when I come and visit you and flog you seriously. You will come back to nairaland with flog marks as evidence.

Until u remove mynd44 as MOD or adonbiliviu grin grin grin
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by KingSango(m): 12:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:
A witch or wizard is a person who has been granted supernatural powers by 'the devil' and uses them to perpetrate evil against other people.

I don't believe that 'the devil' exists. I don't believe that supernatural powers exist. Consequently, I don't believe witches could possibly exist.

When I read about women and children being beaten and killed for "witchcraft", I feel terrible because I know they're almost certainly innocent.

Do you disagree with me? If so, please share with me the evidence you've come across that has convinced you that witchcraft is real. Thanks.

Have you done any actual investigation into such activities to confirm whether or not sorcery, magic, and/or witchcraft exists? By investigation I mean partaking in an actual rituals to see if the results of the rituals, for said whatever purpose, actually came true and had no scientific explanation known to you? Have you ever had a divination reading with Ifa, fa, or any known divination process? The reason I say this is simple, any intelligent man and woman always investigates before ruling out the possibility of something. This is the scientific mind. So I find it very un-scientific for anyone to rule out any possibility of the existence of anything without proper investigation. But if people have been doing such activity for hundreds of thousands of years then how come it never stopped if they never got any results? The Churches spread the superstition of witchcraft and cause the suffering of people practicing occultism, but even worse, innocent children to justify the Church's holy stance on God's word. The Church is a hypocrite for many pastors, bishops, cardinals popes, etc are Freemasons and that is occultism too! Many Pastors seek divination readings, many politicians, many celebrities seeks shaman and priests of the occult, but they tell you its witchcraft. I'll tell you the truth though, African religions have no Satan and there was never a Jesus Christ. Ase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRoEhKskwlo

1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by johnykayart(m): 12:39am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:
A witch or wizard is a person who has been granted supernatural powers by 'the devil' and uses them to perpetrate evil against other people.

I don't believe that 'the devil' exists. I don't believe that supernatural powers exist. Consequently, I don't believe witches could possibly exist.

When I read about women and children being beaten and killed for "witchcraft", I feel terrible because I know they're almost certainly innocent.

Do you disagree with me? If so, please share with me the evidence you've come across that has convinced you that witchcraft is real. Thanks.

[color=#000000][/color]

Omg, are you doubting if there is witch/wizard or you're waiting to see one before you believe they exist. Are you a religious person? Are you a Christian, Muslim or Traditional Worshippers. Go back to ya Spiritual Teacher to tell u something about the question u throw here.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by zinaunreal(m): 12:39am On Nov 16, 2016
baybeeboi:

Until u remove mynd44 as MOD or adonbiliviu grin grin grin
I will do meeting on his house address and visit him. If he doesn't moderate again know the deed has been done. But if police ask na you them go hold.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by johnmars(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2016
My people calm down. Witches don't exist! Why are children of the poor always witches? They're no witches in King's college, Queens college, Babcock university but they're witches at a government grammar school. Witches is just a poor man's excuse for poverty and hardship he's facing. The poor wants to know their problem while the rich solves problems. Anyone old, poor and ugly na witch but those in private jet are not. Well.. How does this witch thing transferred? Adam and Eve didn't become possessed after eating what d devil gave them so where did it start from? Witches and wizards na lie joor!!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Omotaday(m): 12:44am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:

Proving of spiritual and extra terrestrial power cannot be done on the world wide web. You are an enlightened man, this is not the best way to ask this kind of question. The best way is to visit where its being done. i can aid your research by inviting you to my dad village in ogun state. Let me know when you are ready.

3 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 12:45am On Nov 16, 2016
greggng:
when they hinder ur progress u will certainly know for now enjoy ur mental freedom
lol. So, they only know how to hinder progress? That's so lame and jaded. Growth itself is relative and subjective.

By the way, this is a very important topic and it demands conscious reasoning
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Chigold101(m): 12:45am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:

One sign of being under demonic influence is denying their existence. The devil is so intelligent that he first blinds the eyes of those under his enclave then destroy them after sometimes.

You dont believe in supernatural powers but you know the very one you belong to. you cannot confuse someone like me with this your thread. i know it is one of those things you have to do to protect where you have entangled yourself spiritually. I also know you want to use this thread to confuse some small minds and make think you are on the same page with them, they wont know you are deep into spiritism and other things...

you better repent and come out of those places you are getting yourself involved in. Jesus Christ still saves and He loves you so much. His arms are so open just come to Him and renounce the devil and his activities. Jesus will accept you and take you as a son.

(Waiting for one over zealous Mod to barn me for telling their boss silent truth)

5 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 12:48am On Nov 16, 2016
johnmars:
My people calm down. Witches don't exist! Why are children of the poor always witches? They're no witches in King's college, Queens college, Babcock university but they're witches at a government grammar school. Witches is just a poor man's excuse for poverty and hardship he's facing. The poor wants to know their problem while the rich solves problems. Anyone old, poor and ugly na witch but those in private jet are not. Well.. How does this witch thing transferred? Adam and Eve didn't become possessed after eating what d devil gave them so where did it start from? Witches and wizards na lie joor!!
Don't mind them. They just want to scare others for nothing

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Snyman(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Witches does exist. I'm a religious man and I pray hard. Three years ago a witch, my neighbor to be precise was trapped on my gate NÄKED holding a black plastic. She just stood there unresponsive like she was struck by electricity or something. This is very common in South Africa. People actually took vids of the näked witch. If I knew I was gonna come across a thread like this, I woulda kept it.

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 12:53am On Nov 16, 2016
Snyman:
Witches does exist. I'm a religious man and I pray hard. Three years ago a witch, my neighbor to be precise was trapped on my gate NÄKED holding a black plastic. She just stood there unresponsive like she was struck by electricity or something. This is very common in South Africa. I in fact had a video of my neighbor. If I knew I was gonna come across a thread like this, I woulda kept it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In DJ Khaled's voice: another one grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by 360command: 1:02am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:
Thanks.
. Witches n wizards does not exist but it is the result of what happens when man does not have God's love in their heart.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by automatix: 1:04am On Nov 16, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Watch Them Start Talking About Their village Witch Because anyone That looks Old and Ugly Must be a Witch ... grin #NIGERIAMENTALITY
have u met white rituatlist? I mean white oracles? I mean white babalawo?
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Snyman(m): 1:07am On Nov 16, 2016
Olaone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In DJ Khaled's voice: another one grin grin grin grin
True. The witch will remain unresponsive until someone within the house she was trapped in greets her or something. She will remain unresponsive if someone from the outside greets her. I've experienced this, in my own home! Witchcraft exist!
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by goingape1: 1:09am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:

check your calendar! maybe you are two week backward from reality!

why bringing old post undecided

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by lepasharon(f): 1:13am On Nov 16, 2016
MrCork:

..yes...I saw one flying this after noon on my way to peckam library! angry

You cool? Im the one who flew past you, I was rushing to do my nails on rye lane

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by automatix: 1:16am On Nov 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Provide evidence of witchcraft super powers or shut the fvck up.
u are seeking for evidence and someone said you should visit a certain place but you are still seeking for evidence?

Have you ever heard of people visiting hospital and doctors find nothing wrong with them despite a lot of diagnosis? They visit one hospital after another, however they know they are sick.

In the 90s, the was a popular yoruba program that aired on Muri TV which was titled Nkan Mbe! Strange but true.

The presenter was all about revealing things, real vidoes, of things you will hardly believe. That man didn't survive as he was struck after some years.

You have no idea what go around. Just keep living your life and make sure your eyes does not see things that your mouth can't explain.

There is even documented cases of people resurrecting from death after some days and I am sure you do not believe that as well and the shocking thing is that it's a white man behind the documentary.

Things are happening bro. Really, they are.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 1:16am On Nov 16, 2016
lepasharon:

You cool? Im the one who flew past you, I was rushing to do my nails on rye lane
Reading about white yanshessss. That yeye boy? grin grin

Ehmm, ehmmm, by the way, 'you cute' tongue
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by goingape1: 1:22am On Nov 16, 2016
loschivatos:

I can't just stop laughing....witches and wizard should come NL and use keyboard to explain it's secrets while you also use your keyboard from the comfort of your room to scrutinize just as you've been doing with people experiences.

Some where on this thread you were given a specific place to do your research, you turned it down, instead you requested 'they' should come here to give evidence by typing on keyboard .l mean no insult,but how old are you?

Experience with the supernatural is personal,spiritual path is personal,only when you experience it you can be convinced. I have a thousand reasons which are my experiences to believe in the supernatural not because one book called 'holy' said so, for those books only asisted the birth of atheism. My cent.

no mind am! until them shot am spiritual arrow of madness and he hit the street naked eating dead dead fowl for two weeks before the spiritual arrow faded away. he head go come back to his senses.

why them never shot am arrow besay he never find there trouble.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Kruzilano(m): 1:24am On Nov 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Babalawos exist, just like pastors and other tricksters.
nd u don't believe babalawo has supernatural powers..
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Kruzilano(m): 1:28am On Nov 16, 2016
Jay542:

How can you believe magic exists and witches doesn't. It makes no sense
leave him, he is high
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by sukkottt: 1:28am On Nov 16, 2016
of course witches and wizards exist. there are powers in the cosmos for anyone who has the incantations to access and invoke such powers. its like how there is solar energy in the atmosphere from the sun but you need solar panels to access and invoke it b4 it lights ya house up

4 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by madjune(m): 1:29am On Nov 16, 2016
Olaone1:
Install CCTV and you will soon discover that the said 'forces' aren't supernatural

Why not go there and do it first?
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Snyman(m): 1:29am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by lepasharon(f): 1:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Olaone1:
Reading about white yanshessss. That yeye boy? grin grin

Ehmm, ehmmm, by the way, 'you cute' tongue

Lool fanks!
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Intrepid01(m): 1:34am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:

I know you don't believe so many things exist,even God. Unfortunately for humans existence of supernatural or metaphysical things are totally independent of our belief. Contrary to what you may think, I do not blame anyone for disbelief . But I pray for you and the other lots that you'll have a firsthand experience of these diabolical powers, afterall experience is the best teacher .

Even the two holy books agree on the fact that the physical is controlled by the spiritual realm.

The only way to confirm all these is to experience it. May you all be spiritually aflicted for experience sake.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 1:40am On Nov 16, 2016
sukkottt:
of course witches and wizards exist. there are powers in the cosmos for anyone who has the incantations to access and invoke such powers.
Buzugee and his esoteric viewpoint grin
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by sukkottt: 1:43am On Nov 16, 2016
Olaone1:
Buzugee and his esoteric viewpoint grin
this aint buzubee brah. my name is theophilus Israel from kogi state wink
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:43am On Nov 16, 2016
I know witches and wizards of nairaland would not come out their closets to prove these people wrong

smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (25) (Reply)

4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored / Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters / 3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.