Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,606 members, 7,847,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (70401 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 1:49am On Nov 16, 2016
sukkottt:
this aint buzubee brah. my name is theophilus Israel from kogi state wink
This is Obadiah777 then cheesy cheesy wink

Talk about six of one..............complete it jare grin
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by givenchi1(m): 1:50am On Nov 16, 2016
jcross19:
when I see some people talking trash online it makes me feel maybe these guys are from another planet !!!!. Mr seun with due respect how old are you and do you like to go on an excursion, if you care I will like you to visit orita aye lala in igbokoda ondo state then a try will convince your ignorance. Than sitting in your room typing what you like.
THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL THERE,IT ONLY AFFECT THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN IT
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by sukkottt: 1:50am On Nov 16, 2016
Olaone1:
This is Obadiah777 then cheesy cheesy wink
nah brah, this here is theophilus israel from kogi state, home of dino melaye wink
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by nkpommpko(m): 1:50am On Nov 16, 2016
correct, please let me add "killed innocent women men and children" and tried to suppress knowledge so doing.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 1:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:
I know witches and wizards of nairaland would not come out their closets to prove these people wrong

smh
Because they are lame duck. They do not exist
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 1:53am On Nov 16, 2016
sukkottt:
nah brah, this here is theophilus israel from kogi state, home of dino melaye wink
Hahaha. How is south London treating ya? Don't forget rice and peas. Enjoy. smiley smiley wink
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 16, 2016
I grew up learning parents of some of my friends died from supernatural causes.

My dad was saved by an Oodua Peoples Congress's leader incissions and concotions, we had no idea what happened to him, till the man explained it was a spiritual attack.

Then in my school, I heard a girl was possessed by a demon, that the demon spoke through her (couldn't witness it coz I stab church services a lot) but a lot of people couldn't have been fooled.

I haven't seen a witch or wizard but I'm a living eyewitness of metaphysical powers.

strange things do happen/exist you just have to believe in the supernatural.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by nkpommpko(m): 1:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:

Substitute the blade for something chewable using sleight of hand? Hide the blade carefully in your cheek and pretend that you're chewing it?
hahah! That's correct, but off course these witch hunters in this forum won't want to believe the hand is faster than the eye, and practice makes perfect, they are blinded by superstition already they can't see you. grin
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 1:57am On Nov 16, 2016
This Otta boy called Seun is a badass. He posted this late in the night just to get folks scared. Now, they don't wanna comment on this thread. Scared of supernatural beings. lol

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 16, 2016
kinggogo:
U're an aethist, u r bound not to believe in all of dah

Buh do u believe babalawos exist

Good logical answer and question. All these atheists I wonder how they think. Let them answer you now.
What about Yahoo plus does it exist? which power do they use.
What about blood money does it exist ? wich power is behind it.
What about Real Magic. does it exist which power is behind it.

It's a free world. Everyone is free to believe whatsoever they want.

My Bible says the Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.
it means once you don't believe God exists you have missed it all.

If the Oyinbo man has a word for it WITCH that means they believe it exits
It exists in almost all languages of the world.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by nkpommpko(m): 2:08am On Nov 16, 2016
davtosh:

Good logical answer and question. All these atheists I wonder how they think. Let them answer you now.

there is a word for everything real and unreal are also words , Friend. Please find some empirical proof of flying witches. Then there will be no need for this Banta which is not to your favour.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 2:11am On Nov 16, 2016
davtosh:

Oyinbo people call it "black magic". Whatever that means. Goodnight.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by deedondavi(m): 2:15am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:
A witch or wizard is a person who has been granted supernatural powers by 'the devil' and uses them to perpetrate evil against other people.

I don't believe that 'the devil' exists. I don't believe that supernatural powers exist. Consequently, I don't believe witches could possibly exist.

When I read about women and children being beaten and killed for "witchcraft", I feel terrible because I know they're almost certainly innocent.

Do you disagree with me? If so, please share with me the evidence you've come across that has convinced you that witchcraft is real. Thanks.

Mr. Seun you wouldn't understand , You've got to get to a level of spirituality to understand the devise / operation of witches and wizards, curses, spells e. t. c. A mere/ canal Christian or Muslim wont be able to comprehend these things. Witches and wizards , spiritual manipulations e. t. c actually exists both in physical and spiritual forms . Witchcraft is everywhere (the whole world) , but it is most noticeable amongst Blacks, Africans(Ghanaian,Indians ,Nigerians e. t. c) in particular.... Witchcraft is from the pit of hell , Witchcraft is any form of evil , witchcraft begins from the heart , witchcraft includes hatred, lust, rape, murder, addictions , stealing , fornication and other vices . Witchcraft also includes spiritual manipulations, spiritual powers, occultism e. t. c . These things really do exist , We humans have power vested in us, our words have authority. Now try this, get something u adore so much e. g a favourite bowl, a book, a watch e. t. c the moment u begin to show affection / belief in the book for instance it becomes an idol to you , and you have given power to the book, if you talk to the book for instance that you need luck for a job and have a strong belief . You would get the job even if u don't merit it , this is a true example of witchcraft . A Female/ male who indulges in any witchcraft activity is branded as a witch or a wizard.

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Toks2008(m): 2:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:
A witch or wizard is a person who has been granted supernatural powers by 'the devil' and uses them to perpetrate evil against other people.

I don't believe that 'the devil' exists. I don't believe that supernatural powers exist. Consequently, I don't believe witches could possibly exist.

When I read about women and children being beaten and killed for "witchcraft", I feel terrible because I know they're almost certainly innocent.

Do you disagree with me? If so, please share with me the evidence you've come across that has convinced you that witchcraft is real. Thanks.

The fact that after many years of independence we still find it hard to have steady electricity is witchcraft on its on.

The fact that some people looted funds assigned to fight terrorism thereby wasting the lives of many of our soldiers is witchcraft.

And the fact that we can sit in our house and dial simple numbers and pronto, we cn communicate with nother person thousands of miles wy is not technology but witchcraft.

But Seun on more serious note...BLACK MAGIC EXISTS nd tht is called witchcraft..pray you don't experience their attack
Yes witchcraft exists.

3 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by baby124: 2:30am On Nov 16, 2016
My own experience has made me believe evil exists and then there is possession. There is a difference between the mentally ill and the possessed. I don't think possessions are as common as we think they are. Now, all those wretched people that are killed daily for being witches, those are the sick, the deranged and the vulnerable (young kids). The deranged exhibit their madness based on their location. If you carefully analyze the confessions of witches by country, it all has the same undertone.

The true witches and wizards in Nigeria do not fly or kill through spiritual means. The witches and wizards of Nigeria are any cultist or group that come together to form an organization where they can cause harm. This can be from a wives club whose members consult babalawo for poison or love potion (mostly poison), and this ends up harming or killing the target. A group of young boys that come together to form a group that terrorizes the innocent. Our politicians who kill the innocent for material gain.

These are the true witches and wizards. They are not usually poor! If you believe in evil, you should know that the evil ones will go to any length to possess their comforts! And most die chasing those comforts!

Now why do I believe in possession? I have witnessed something with a group of people that makes me question a lot of things. I was in secondary school and did not go to church often! But when a girl was brought back from service one Sunday morning and started acting very strange. In fact I cannot explain it. I begin to fear. I prayed more than I ever prayed in my life that day. In my hot pants and tank top. Me and all my classmates were having a fantastic time in the hostel till all hell broke loose when she was brought back. Since then I do believe in God, and I try not to miss service.

I don't believe in a God of Christians or Muslims. I believe in a God of creation. That girl was not deranged. I think about it sometimes and I cannot rationalize my experience. I am a very skeptical person by the way and quite exposed. I don't believe she was a witch but she was definitely possessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by kenoc: 2:32am On Nov 16, 2016
i believe that witches and wizards are real. pls note that whatever has name do exist.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by ayaside(m): 2:41am On Nov 16, 2016
Lennycool:
The fear of witchcraft is directly linked to the general education of the populous. The more educated the population of an area is the less witches they perceive and vice versa.
Africans think they are the ones that started witch hunting. But the truth is compared to the Europeans we were all learners, yes the white people once believed strongly in witchcraft. The Malleus Maleficarum translated as The hammer of witches is arguably the most damning text in all of literature. Written in 1486 by Catholic Inquisitors, it prescribed how to kill, torture and identify witches. And for almost 200 years it was the best selling book second only to the Bible. The book with sponsorship from the Pope killed tens of thousands of women accused of witchcraft.
But today people in Europe are smarter and no one talks of witches again. Why?
Education my friends is a mind opener.
Some Europeans still believe it exist.And they are well educated.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:

op send me ur picture and let me convince u it's real. mtchew
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 16, 2016
Please I need no one to believe this short experience of mine. but I will say it all the same.

I am a Christian and I'm proud to be though not perfect but I try as much.
Now I have an habit before sleeping I use to do something I pray into water and command it to turn into the blood of Jesus.
The water doesn't have to turn red before you believe it's been turned to the blood of Christ it's just your faith that would do the trick.
Now this very night I did it and funny enough I don't do it always, si I did it and sprinkled it around the room on windows and doors and I slept. I put my kids on the big bed and took a foam and put on the rug facing the master bedroom toilet window. During hot seasons breeze use to come from that direction do we always leave the door open and the window is directly facing the link door.
That night we slept and all of a sudden around past 2am I woke up in a very strange way first time in my life I woke woke up sitting straight up Suddenly I mean shaply. And at that moment I heard a heavy fall at my winndow as a flesh as big as a dog size falling and what followed was a strange cry of a bird right at the same spot. immediately my instincts told me it's a witch and even told me who the person was.
I know our ATHEISTS here would say it's all rubbish but wait till I finish my story.
When God talks to you as a Christian it's not necessary that you hear a voice. No but you will have a strong conviction in your mind and that was what I happened. So I prayed and went back to sleep.

The following morning the tap refused to run as there was no nepa to power the pump so I went to the well to draw water, guess what happened the house of the woman my instincts said came visiting in the middle of the night is opposite us, she is a widow and the land lady, her house is a story building and ours is a bungalow. so from her verander she sees our compound.
So I was fetching water and all of a sudden she came out of her house to the verander and saw me immediately she saw me She ran back inside. when I say ran I mean serious running back inside the house. I stood at the well with my mouth open. surprised at what I was seeing.
From that day to look me in the face or answer my greetings is a problem for her.

You don't need to believe this especially when you don't believe in God.
At least we all know if there is no God then there is no Devil and if there is no Devil there can't be a witch.

Stay blessed everyone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by nothernstar: 2:50am On Nov 16, 2016
Op, your believe or disbelief does not change the facts and realities of life neither will education do. There are two powers always present in you. "The good and the evil powers" It all depends on the one you want to awaken. The both powers are being used by human either positively or negatively including you the op. Let's be more practical. Since you don't believe, can you drop your full id let all nairalanders start proclaiming and pouring evil, witchcraft and all negative powers on you for one month and let's see what happen and to me that believe, let all good thought and prayers be said on me for the one month. Mine is this, in as much as there are day and night, positive and negative, imortality and mortality, there are witches and wizards and there are good and bad powers.

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 16, 2016
Olaone1:
Oyinbo people call it "black magic". Whatever that means. Goodnight.

So nothing like witch or witchcraft in the dictionary.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun are you a witch
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Alariwo2: 3:01am On Nov 16, 2016
Aye mo ju ba

only a fool will wake up and say there's no God or that principalities don't exist

PS: no be only those wey dey fly for night be winch o, olofofo na winch, gbeborun na winch, even nairaland... I say dem be winch o

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 16, 2016
nkpommpko:
there is a word for everything real and unreal are also words , Friend. Please find some empirical proof of flying witches. Then there will be no need for this Banta which is not to your favour.

No need for me to find proof for flying witch or the crawling or walking one. It is not flying that makes a witch a witch it is the power they possess. And me believing they exist or you not believing they exist does not change the fact they do.

If you can do this and go free may be you will convince me they don't exist.

Now go to one of the local markets I'm not talking about shoprite real market place and go round the market. Speak the language of the area if is Yoruba land talk in Yoruba if IBO land say it Igbo.
" I am here in this market to proove that there is nothing like a witch and if you do exist I know you have no power. Now I challenge you to show me you have power if not shame on you and your witch coven"
If you can say that around the market come with a proof you did and let us watch you till a month, if nothing happens to you I bet You'ld convince me.
But I know you don't have the liver grin
All your bragging is on NL

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by bezimo(m): 3:10am On Nov 16, 2016
The Bible say they exist, you say no.
OK oh.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by thunderbabs: 3:10am On Nov 16, 2016
Who wrote this?

You must be high on osogbo weed...no doubt.

Go find one witch trouble na? If dey go allow u rewrite this nonsense you posted.

Africans forming ignorance. Whites sef dey put leg for wall
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by nkpommpko(m): 3:14am On Nov 16, 2016
davtosh:

No need for me to find proof for flying witch or the crawling or walking one. It is not flying that makes a witch a witch it is the power they possess. And me believing they exist or you not believing they exist does not change the fact they do.

If you can do this and go free may be you will convince me they don't exist.

Now go to one of the local markets I'm not talking about shoprite real market place and go round the market. Speak the language of the area if is Yoruba land talk in Yoruba if IBO land say it Igbo.
" I am here in this market to proove that there is nothing like a witch and if you do exist I know you have no power. Now I challenge you to show me you have power if not shame on you and your witch coven"
If you can say that around the market come with a proof you did and let us watch you till a month, if nothing happens to you I bet You'ld convince me.
But I know you don't have the liver grin
All your bragging is on NL
we all know what will happen to me, some witch believing ignoramus and his cohorts will just rush me, brand me a witch, tie me up, and if my am not recued by a benevolent policeman they will put a tyre round my neck and burn me alive.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Please anyone that does not believe in Witches will be convinced that they exist by doing this simple task.

Find a big market, Not Shoprite o grin Now keep shouting in their local language not English local language. moving from one corner of the market to the other. You know what you will keep Shouting for just 30minutes

" I am here in this market to proove that there is nothing like a witch and if you do exist I know you have no power. Now I challenge you to show me you have power if not shame on you and your witch coven, You are all stupid for not showing me you exist "
just for 30 minute and come back with video proof NL grin

Then go back home and start leaving your life jeje as usual. If nothing happens to you in a month, You'ld get me and many NLanders convinced Witches don't exist.

But I can assure you seven days is too much for them to reveal their tru colour to you and Im happy you have no covering as you neither believe in God. So

On Your Own thats what You'ld be. You don't need to quote just do this and you will win our hearts.
Good luck as you venture into a glorious exit.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by SmartMugu: 3:27am On Nov 16, 2016
deedondavi:

Mr. Seun you wouldn't understand , You've got to get to a level of spirituality to understand the devise / operation of witches and wizards, curses, spells e. t. c. A mere/ canal Christian or Muslim wont be able to comprehend these things. Witches and wizards , spiritual manipulations e. t. c actually exists both in physical and spiritual forms . Witchcraft is everywhere (the whole world) , but it is most noticeable amongst Blacks, Africans(Ghanaian,Indians ,Nigerians e. t. c) in particular.... Witchcraft is from the pit of hell , Witchcraft is any form of evil , witchcraft begins from the heart , witchcraft includes hatred, lust, rape, murder, addictions , stealing , fornication and other vices . Witchcraft also includes spiritual manipulations, spiritual powers, occultism e. t. c . These things really do exist , We humans have power vested in us, our words have authority. Now try this, get something u adore so much e. g a favourite bowl, a book, a watch e. t. c the moment u begin to show affection / belief in the book for instance it becomes an idol to you , and you have given power to the book, if you talk to the book for instance that you need luck for a job and have a strong belief . You would get the job even if u don't merit it , this is a true example of witchcraft . A Female/ male who indulges in any witchcraft activity is branded as a witch or a wizard.
You nailed it bro. May these set of people we dont know nor believe in thier supernatural powers never follow us. Not even on instagram or twitter.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by kettle84(m): 3:31am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:

say no more ,go to Benin city and ask for evidence of witchcraft. I bet you in broad day light you will be convinced beyond words.I personally ran away from there because of witchcraft brutal attacks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Slams Police For Killing Suspect On The Spot / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / 4 Singers Chris Oyakhilome Has Mentored

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.