Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (70131 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
Omooba77:
the woman later came that my grannie should belong to them,
Are you saying that she asked your grandmother to join her group after killing your grandmother's son?

My grandfather knew who she was, that was why he told her not to fight..
What was she exactly and how did your grandfather find out what she was? What group was she a member of?

Seun if you can see a barking dog, use water to wash its face; collect the water in a bowl and use it to wash your face and do...... Around 12:30 am, please go to a T junction. Please your experience will enlightened nairaland more
Have you done this before? Did you see any flying witches? If so, can you describe your experience to us? If not, why do you think it will work?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Omooba77: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Seun:

Are you saying that she asked your grandmother to join her group after killing your grandmother's son? Which group exactly?

What was she exactly and how did your grandfather find out what she was?

Have you done this before? Did you see any flying witches? If so, can you describe your experience to us? If not, why do you think it will work?

Sir,you are the one still searching for the Truth, I'm assurred already.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by promise10: 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2016
Seun:

I want to know about witches and wizards with supernatural powers. If you know any, please invite them to come to Nairaland and chat with us.
seun don't act like this nah or are you afraid?

how can you know it is real by chatting with them?

don't be a coward seun. just head to edo state and allow them to feast on you. I think that will be your best evidence ever on this topic.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
promise10:
how can you know it is real by chatting with them?
We'll give them tasks that require the supernatural powers they claim to have. If they can complete the tasks, then we'll know that they're real.

don't be a coward seun. just head to edo state and allow them to feast on you.
What leads you to believe that there are witches in Edo State? Where did you get this information from, and how reliable is the source?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by midehi2(f): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Seun:

We'll give them tasks that require the supernatural powers they claim to have. If they can complete the tasks, then we'll know that they're real.

What leads you to believe that there are witches in Edo State? Where did you get this information from, and how reliable is the source?
I am from Edo, should i tell you what they can do, pls dear they exist, if you still believe in such it is a pity, them yakpa especially Ishan
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
midehi2:

I am from Edo, should i tell you what they can do, pls dear they exist, if you still believe in such it is a pity, them yakpa especially Ishan
Yes, of course, but you should also be very clear about the source of your information please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by yorhmienerd(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Seun:

Do you really think witches and wizards would peform supernatural things OR would appear to you so you can interview them? , Seriously though, atheism is becoming something else. You think you can use the physical to judge the spiritual? undecided I laff in arabic

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by midehi2(f): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2016
Seun:
Yes, of course, but you should also be very clear about the source of your information please.
so many to talk about but let me just tell only one story, that is if you will ever believe.
A man came to our family house in edo about 5yrs ago and was confessing how my dad's car was their vehicle in the coven thru my dad's driver who was their member, how he automatically resigned from his job which they controlled in the spiritual realm; which was very correct coz i remembered then how my dad's employer begged him not to resign with other benefits but he was adamant....he also confessed how they debated in the coven whether to kill his enemy or not, but majority voted him alive cos he always buy them carton of beers anytime he visit the village, they felt if they take his life, no one to always buy them drink to stupor...this was confessed in bright daylight in my presence.

so many different confessions my dear, i have heard alot even till now....is it a neighbour who killed her mate cos she went to America to do omugwo, she went to America healthy but came back as a corpse cos the other mate was not happy about it, she also confessed this before my eye.

I saw, i heard, no try Edo/Ishan people oo, they like no progress from another, yea i said so.

Seun, abeg i wan go sleep, tommorow na work, wish i can continue
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
midehi2:

what can they do where were they during the 1897 invasion

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Seun:

oga nothing dey edo, I live here...all these stories u hear are fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Yungkid101(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2016
Seun:

I want to know about witches and wizards with supernatural powers. If you know any, please invite them to come to Nairaland and chat with us.

I've even read a news about a South-African University that are planning to hire witches as lecturers for witch craft teachings.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by eghuan1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
I have been reading some comments here and you guys saying Edo and Ishan people have witches and wizards, I want you guys to prove it. I was brought up in warri and benin city, spent my Holidays in my village in Esan land, wentto UNIBEN to study philosophy and even studied African philosophy where a topic was how to identify a witch. I even did a course on Indian philosophy and their mysticsm on soul shifting. I am yet to see a witch.

Stop claiming what you don't know about.

Back in the university, my lecturer called out to anybody who has the knowledge of witchcraft to come forward to be interviewed or the person should secretly put forward a writing to explain some things, nobody came up. The man was doing his doctorate on witchcraft then. Uptil now nobody has put forward anything.

Am not saying there is no possibility of the existence of spirits, but comon, identify yourself. What are you afraid of. Nobody is going to carry out European styled inquisition.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Fortissimo502: 4:52am On Nov 14, 2016
Seun:
When I read about women and children being beaten and killed for "witchcraft", I feel terrible because I know they're almost certainly innocent.

Why qualify your statement? Do I sense a niggling doubt in your belief?

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by maclatunji: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2016
Seun:
A witch or wizard is a person who has been granted supernatural powers by 'the devil' and uses them to perpetrate evil against other people.

I don't believe that 'the devil' exists. I don't believe that supernatural powers exist. Consequently, I don't believe witches could possibly exist.

When I read about women and children being beaten and killed for "witchcraft", I feel terrible because I know they're almost certainly innocent.

Do you disagree with me? If so, please share with me the evidence you've come across that has convinced you that witchcraft is real. Thanks.

Stop posting like you are one Oyinbo that owns a tech company jare. If you are born in Africa and you don't know these things na your wahala.

#TheEnd

4 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Yungkid101(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2016
kingcity:
what can they do where were they during the 1897 invasion

They weren't aware of the effect of the British's weapons... It's not like now that we have bullet proof jazz...
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by loschivatos(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
Seun:

I can't just stop laughing....witches and wizard should come NL and use keyboard to explain it's secrets while you also use your keyboard from the comfort of your room to scrutinize just as you've been doing with people experiences.

Some where on this thread you were given a specific place to do your research, you turned it down, instead you requested 'they' should come here to give evidence by typing on keyboard .l mean no insult,but how old are you?

Experience with the supernatural is personal,spiritual path is personal,only when you experience it you can be convinced. I have a thousand reasons which are my experiences to believe in the supernatural not because one book called 'holy' said so, for those books only asisted the birth of atheism. My cent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Seun:
A witch or wizard is a person who has been granted supernatural powers by 'the devil' and uses them to perpetrate evil against other people.

I don't believe that 'the devil' exists. I don't believe that supernatural powers exist. Consequently, I don't believe witches could possibly exist.

Do you disagree with me? If so, please share with me the evidence you've come across that has convinced you that witchcraft is real. Thanks.

This man self.. You're saying u don't think so yet u still asking grin
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by SmartMugu: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
I refuse to discuss about witches this beautiful day. Let them stay on their lane while I manage mine. Who knows how many of them already read this thread since it was posted and they're probably taking notes of everyone that participated. Me, I didn't say anything o. I don't want people that dont know me to start following me.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by ever811(m): 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
DeSepiero:

No amount of believe makes something a fact.
that means your believe that they don't exist is not a fact right?..
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2016
They don't!
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by MrCork: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:

..yes...I saw one flying this after noon on my way to peckam library! angry

3 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by madjune(m): 12:02am On Nov 16, 2016
There's a town called Mbrakom in one of Cross River local govt.

Anytime NEPA instal light there, some forces will wreck the poles.

Go there and lodge for few months.

Then come back and tell us your experience.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2016
maclatunji:

Stop posting like you are one Oyinbo that owns a tech company jare. If you are born in Africa and you don't know these things na your wahala.

#TheEnd
Not a good reply. Let us know why you think they exist, pleaseeeeeeeee
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2016
madjune:
There's a town called Mbrakom in one of Cross River local govt.

Anytime NEPA instal light there, some forces will wreck the poles.

Go there and lodge for few months.

Then come back and tell us your experience.
Install CCTV and you will soon discover that the said 'forces' aren't supernatural

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Xtopher123(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2016
Absolutely Not..

theyre just been used to scare the Fanatics
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by bangging(m): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:

don't go that website o... The is witchchcraft o
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by maximus10: 12:14am On Nov 16, 2016
K
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by LaClickLaBend: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2016
lol Seun tho. Why do you ask for peoples experiences if all you are going to do is question it?. Of course these things defy logic, that's why they aren't natural!(Supernatural).

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Olaone1: 12:17am On Nov 16, 2016
This is funny, really. This is a no-brainer, really. You mean these mortals have the power to turn to birds and disappear at will? Travel around the world in seconds incognito? Power to foresee accurately? All at will? Give me such powers and I will rule the world. Who the eff is Trump?

Wake up, folks. This is the 21st century!

4 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by EternalTruth: 12:27am On Nov 16, 2016
Seun:

what do you have to say about the herbalist and their charms?? they are even prevalent in your tribe and could proof to you beyond reasonable doubt... where do you think they derive their powers from?
anticipating your reply sir.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by baybeeboi: 12:31am On Nov 16, 2016
When even Einstein believed the more he studied the universe the more he believed there are supernatural powers, i go come dei here the follow Seun d argue.

Seun, you've just got to believe there are supernatural powers. U dont believe there's God, you dont believe there're evil spirits/satan/devil and you are from Ogun state The nigerian hub of jujuism shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (25) (Reply)

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.