Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! (69942 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Re:Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So - Good Muyis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
UyiIredi:

That's miracles in the natural world not a supernatural plane of existence. I think you should have said miracles.
And what is in this your supernatural plane that has no evidence?

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by promise10: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

@the bolded..i think you're the ignorant person here...
What does an actor do?
play a role and get paid
And the african footballers are actors too??

delusion is so.......
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by UyiIredi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lennycool:

And what is in this your supernatural plane that has no evidence?

Near death experience and out of body experiences provide anedoctal evidence of the supernatural plane. Outside of such data we have no way of observing the supernatural. That said, they do provide some evidence of the existence of the supernatural.

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by promise10: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lennycool:

And what scientific study has proved fortune telling is exact. What scientist strongly believe in the supernaturally?
If scientist don't regard the supernatural as real why should i?
But like I said believe what you want it's your life.
greet your bishops(scientists) for me ooooo!
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by promise10: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lennycool:

Like I said before piss of mate. If the supernatural exist it would have been discovered by now. Instead of remaining in the shadows.
i still wonder how awkward your brain works!

if supernatural is discovered by science, it will still be called supernatural?
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
UyiIredi:

Near death experience and out of body experiences provide anedoctal evidence of the supernatural plane. Outside of such data we have no way of observing the supernatural. That said, they do provide some evidence of the existence of the supernatural.
These are just things we haven't quite understood, they are not proof of the supernatural.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
HardMirror:

No no no, don't get it wrong. I don't like doubting, I love being sure, many "facts" out there are nothing but fabrications aimed to deceive or conceived out of ignorance or paranoia.
So pls don't get offended or feel I aim to discredit you.
So back to the issue. She saw his shadow where? Let's put the whole thing together and arrive at a conclusion. If we go about believing everything wld that make sense to you? So one step at a time pls

In front of her, when she could finally breath (she said she was struggling with someone in his frame who it seemed, was trying to choke her)

Okay so after your analysis will this make you believe in the supernatural? I have a feeling it won't. But I'm not trying to convince you of their existence, I only narrated an experience.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
promise10:

i still wonder how awkward your brain works!

if supernatural is discovered by science, it will still be called supernatural?
Lol.
So the supernatural cannot be seen in conditions where it could be analyzed?
Funny you.
If a woman turned to a cat in front of scientist wouldn't it still be regarded ad supernatural.
Carry your ignorance and go abegi

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by akintom(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omooba77:

Ahahha grin. There was a man who will always find the engine of his car very hot in the morning. I have seen and heard witches confessing.

Seriously?
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by HardMirror(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pidgin2:

In front of her, when she could finally breath (she said she was struggling with someone in his frame who it seemed, was trying to choke her)

Okay so after your analysis will this make you believe in the supernatural? I have a feeling it won't. But I'm not trying to convince you of their existence, I only narrated an experience.
Sister, the problem is not in winning me, let us all seek truth in everything we do. Personally I left christianity when I discovered it is all based on faith no matter what, just believe. This is a recipe for deception. Let's leave that, if it's true then it's true. But look at it from all angles. Could she have seen his shadow because she had all along been suspecting him (so it's just her imagination?) The story does not add up you know. It is all based on verge suspicions not evidences. People usually think old people are possessed because of how they behave and their wrinkled body, your landlord is not old but he is unlikeable could this have made u develop a an identity for him because of his personality?
Forget the cats and stones and animal noises those are nothing supernatural.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
HardMirror:

Sister, the problem is not in winning me, let us all seek truth in everything we do. Personally I left christianity when I discovered it is all based on faith no matter what, just believe. This is a recipe for deception. Let's leave that, if it's true then it's true. But look at it from all angles. Could she have seen his shadow because she had all along been suspecting him (so it's just her imagination?) The story does not add up you know. It is all based on verge suspicions not evidences. People usually think old people are possessed because of how they behave and their wrinkled body, your landlord is not old but he is unlikeable could this have made u develop a an identity for him because of his personality?
Forget the cats and stones and animal noises those are nothing supernatural.

I was happy having him around initially because even though I wasn't a strong Christian at that time, he led us on by repeatedly playing Christian music for the first few weeks after we moved in. But soon enough he stopped playing anything when he knew we were in, infact, he will purposely put off any form of noise once he knew we were in, even putting off his generator and remaining in darkness just because he knew we around. I can't be part of this analysis bro, take care.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Dymaco(m): 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:
I believe they exist, but I don't believe they have supernatural powers from 'the gods' or from 'spirits', which I don't believe exist.

You've been there? If not, what makes you so sure that there are 'real' witches there? If so, what did you experience there that convinced you?

kindly visit some old men and women in Benin. ask them about witches and u need to encounter one

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by HardMirror(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pidgin2:

I was happy having him around initially because even though I wasn't a strong Christian at that time, he led us on by repeatedly playing Christian music for the first few weeks after we moved in. But soon enough he stopped playing anything when he knew we were in, infact, he will purposely put off any form of noise once he knew we were in, even putting off his generator and remaining in darkness just because he knew we around. I can't be part of this analysis bro, take care.
Ok sis.
I know you have already condemned him as a wizard and wld find every excuse to keep that up. Let's forget it
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by raphieMontella: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
promise10:
And the african footballers are actors too??
delusion is so.......
delusion? You're the definition of delusion.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by raphieMontella: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
UyiIredi:

i think near deaths are only proof of how powerful the brain is...
Nothing supernatural...

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by ifenes(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
It is ignorant to conclude without investigation.

3 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Based on personal experience, they exist. But it's bad that people are using it as an excuse to attack random old women.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Tellemall: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
donnffd:

This is the most ignorant post i have read in a very long while... so people who do not believe in voodoo nonsense are pseudo-educated?...smh

And those who don't believe in voodoo nonsense are educated, right? Very unintelligent.

Ignorant ignoramus.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by rosalieene(f): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
They exist....

I have seen some

two times

long story sha
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
rosalieene:
They exist....

I have seen some

two times

long story sha
Please tell us the story as soon as you can.

raindodger13:
Based on personal experience, they exist. But it's bad that people are using it as an excuse to attack random old women.
Please share your personal experience with us as soon as you can.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Yungkid101(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

I've seen some confess.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Yungkid101(m): 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Some have confess killing their husband and children in other to gain higher post and powers in the spiritual realm.
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Seun(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yungkid101:
I've seen some confess.
Actors. People who think their dreams are real because they have been told so by their pastors: "If you fly in your dreams, you are a witch"
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Omooba77: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

People join witchcraft willingly or being tricked into it. It is through blood,most importantly through sharing of human meat and blood. They go to meeting by placing their left leg on the wall,if they are woken suddenly some run mad or even die. There various types white,red or black. Not all old women are witches,but many join to protect their children. At least from experience of my village. Contribution is mostly human part,most time they take the beloved relation.
Some members of this forum on this will understand.
Seun aje wa beni oso nbe,there are villages near Ile-Ife,I beg my brother dont use head to scatter wasp"s house...

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:
Actors. People who think their dreams are real because they have been told so by their pastors: "If you fly in your dreams, you are a witch"

Where is proof for this claim ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by UyiIredi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
raphieMontella:

i think near deaths are only proof of how powerful the brain is...
Nothing supernatural...

You are an atheist and so a materialist and as such your conclusion isn't surprising. It's the only conclusion you can make.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 08, 2016
Seun:

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Another witchcraft story.

This happened over a few days. I too thought these people were crazy and the reporter was being vain on day one.

A swarm of bees seemed to like a certain woman's soup and were not moving at the sight of people. Anyone who has encountered African bees knows they do not behave that calmly.

So the man in focus, on day one(speaker in foreign language), called the news people and said that he proved them to be abnormal by giving them lime, which they fed on. Apparently real bees don't.

We did not think much of the news till a day later when the reporter went back and the man had suddenly fallen ill. The next day, he died! shocked All this happened in Mombasa, the witchcraft capital of Kenya. This video summaries the events that left us shocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_xQ1uGTKU4

I hope our lost Bro Seun is following.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 08, 2016
However, witchcraft is not always that dramatic.

That calculating and badmouthing "friend" who is attacking you subtly at your place of work to make you lose your job is a witch. A real one!
Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by UyiIredi(m): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2016
Muafrika2:
Another witchcraft story.

This happened over a few days. I too thought these people were crazy and the reporter was being vain on day one.

A swarm of bees seemed to like a certain woman's soup and were not moving at the sight of people. Anyone who has encountered African bees knows they do not behave that calmly.

So the man in focus, on day one(speaker in foreign language), called the news people and said that he proved them to be abnormal by giving them lime, which they fed on. Apparently real bees don't.

We did not think much of the news till a day later when the reporter went back and the man had suddenly fallen ill. The next day, he died! shocked All this happened in Mombasa, the witchcraft capital of Kenya. This video summaries the events that left us shocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_xQ1uGTKU4

I hope our lost Bro Seun is following.

SMH. Did you bother reading the comments were they explained the cause of the guys death as probably due to anaphylactic shock ?

2 Likes

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by UyiIredi(m): 6:23am On Nov 08, 2016
raindodger13:

I was sharing the Gospel with a friend at a party. While this was going on a little boy stood in front of me with this blank stare on his face. It was as if he was looking into my inner being. I didn't see when he came so it caught me off guard . I started asking him some questions along the lines of "whats's the matter" and "are you trying to listen to what I'm saying", but he didn't respond. Finally in my mind I said "In Jesus name leave". The moment I thought "Jesus" he said "I'll get you later" and left.

Curious. But hardly proves the existence of witches. The boy could have left whether you thought of Jesus or not.

1 Like

Re: Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2016
UyiIredi:

SMH. Did you bother reading the comments were they explained the cause of the guys death as probably due to anaphylactic shock ?
People who get anaphylaxis don't swell up in their private parts. They also do not get emaciated overnight. It's a difficulty in breathing. What a person experiencing an asthmatic attack would experience. Did I forget to say the bees were not biting? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Prophet Penuel Drives Over His Church Members With His Car / "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.