Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

7 Pictures That Best Describe "Yoruba Demons" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Pictures That Best Describe "Yoruba Demons" (4490 Views)

Which Of These Butts Best Describe What You Got? / See The Doggie Pre-Wedding Pictures That Got People Talking / Pictures Of "Yoruba Demons" That Will Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 7 Pictures That Best Describe "Yoruba Demons" by Gladiator1: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
photoshoot:

grin aw you dey
I'm doing good... Yes! I'm who u think I am grin
Re: 7 Pictures That Best Describe "Yoruba Demons" by photoshoot(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
Gladiator1:
I'm doing good... Yes! I'm who u think I am grin

Lol, you actually thought you fooled me out and away the other time, cheesy

How's life in Benin city
Re: 7 Pictures That Best Describe "Yoruba Demons" by Gladiator1: 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, you actually thought you fooled me out and away the other time, cheesy

How's life in Benin city
I wasn't fooling anyone. Wanted u to prove ur suspicion. I'm not hiding it, so many ppl re aware it's my alt... U never finish exam?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Plus Size Nigerian Lady Wants To Break The Internet With Her Nude Photos / 10 Easiest Way To Make A Girl Wet Without Touching Her / What This Quiet Lady Has Been Doing They Are Wicked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.