Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government (40233 Views)

Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation Over Presidential Ambition / PHOTOS: Lagos State Receives The Presidential Lodge, Marina / Buhari To Hand Over Presidential Jets To NAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by azimibraun: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Omexonomy:
you this badly and madly programmed robot by a violent deranged programmer
too late dude... You were murdered long ago by the post you quoted. happy death...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by Oblang(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pavarottii:

Okay why do u think he was voted out? Starting wat hatred; did anyone hate obj and yaradua the way GEJ is been hated?

Mr man gej was voted out because he didn't do well and not because of one ethnic whatever. Abi should we always continue with a bad leader because u want it to appear u dont hate his tribe? If it was abt tribe, he won't be voted in 2011...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by obaloppelujo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=hope4life post=50820081]

you want to cause tribal,zonal and sectarian and political war. I can claim Im a Lagosian but some people will like, why everything Lagos
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by obaloppelujo(m): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
you cant claim lagos if you are not yoruba , its like a yoruba man claiming enugu.
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by obaloppelujo(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
nobody is saying the property belongs to lagos but its a welcome development to have one of the countries heritage in your state, especially if it is handed over to the state government .
The state will want to transform it and also make money in returns .
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by loopman: 3:24am On Nov 07, 2016
OILSOUP:
YORUBAS WILL SEE THIS AS BUHARI HANDING NIGERIA PROPERTY TO YORUBA.

I HOPE THEY UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STATE HOUSE AND PRESIDENTIAL LODGE LAGOS.

EITHER WAY THE PROPERTY BELONGS TO NIGERIA AND NOT BUHARI. DID HE ASK PERMISSION FROM SENATE AND REPS?

WATEVA AMBODE DOES WITH IT, IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS NOT YORUBA.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people Mumu sha!
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by loopman: 3:36am On Nov 07, 2016
Pavarottii:

Okay why do u think he was voted out? Starting wat hatred; did anyone hate obj and yaradua the way GEJ is been hated?

In your own myopic mind, the only reason a President can be voted out is due to hate?
You keep hiding your real intentions/feelings on this thread but your lack of intelligence keeps betraying you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by fourthworld: 3:52am On Nov 07, 2016
wirelessmaster:

In the first instance, you had no link with Israel. You are a product of an intercourse between human and chimpazee in a bush called IGBO. Earlier set of people of the early ages shows this. Frustrations and bitterness cannot allow you to reason

But at least we are better than children of Lucifer himself that was thrown down from hell, that's why you people can't wipe away envy that you inherited from your ancestor Lucifer that even envied his creator and was thrown down from heaven as a result. A leopard cannot change its skin, cursed children of devil
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by hundredhunndred: 4:41am On Nov 07, 2016
Pavarottii:

So when the so called West were on the street protesting for him when he was being manhandled by Turai, no story then right. When the west you are insulting now voted for him in 2011, no story then but you can now insult them for voting for their choice in 2015. With your so called hate, he got 40 percent in 2015. You trying to hide your bigotry but keep exposing yourself easily. You are the one hating on people that dont even care about you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by RillJ(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2016
Clap for them all! But let me ask?
How many times has Mr. President visited Lagos since May 2015?
Should he ever visit in the future, where is he and the 'Presidential' crew going to stay? oh 4give my ignorance, some choice hotels may suffice out of goodwill.
Are they building a replacement now or in the nearest future?

Remind me to join the clapping crew when normalcy returns to our economy.
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by Pavarottii(m): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2016
hundredhunndred:

So when the so called West were on the street protesting for him when he was being manhandled by Turai, no story then right. When the west you are insulting now voted for him in 2011, no story then but you can now insult them for voting for their choice in 2015. With your so called hate, he got 40 percent in 2015. You trying to hide your bigotry but keep exposing yourself easily. You are the one hating on people that dont even care about you.
Major reason why GEJ won in 2011; was cause there was no major opposition. Abi is Turai opposition. Wen tinubu started going against GEJ just 6months into power; who supported him? Or u av 4gotten occupy Nigeria was just 6months into his govt? And that is the so called person u claimed u loved. I know it's hard for most of u to say that GEJ was d best president we ever had, even if in ur mind, u know. Now why didn't u guys occupy Nigeria wen buhari deceitfully removed fuel subsidy without increasing minimum wage.
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by Pavarottii(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2016
Oblang:

Mr man gej was voted out because he didn't do well and not because of one ethnic whatever. Abi should we always continue with a bad leader because u want it to appear u dont hate his tribe? If it was abt tribe, he won't be voted in 2011...
The irony about this is that in ur minds, u know GEJ is the best president Nigeria has ever had. But u choose not too accept it.

Major reason why GEJ won in 2011; was cause there was no major opposition. Wen tinubu started going against GEJ just 6months into power; who supported him? Or u av 4gotten occupy Nigeria was just 6months into his govt? And that is the so called person u claimed u loved. I know it's hard for most of u to say that GEJ was d best president we ever had, even if in ur mind, u know. Now why didn't u guys occupy Nigeria wen buhari deceitfully removed fuel subsidy without increasing minimum wage..
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by Oblang(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2016
Pavarottii:

The irony about this is that in ur minds, u know GEJ is the best president Nigeria has ever had. But u choose not too accept it.

Major reason why GEJ won in 2011; was cause there was no major opposition. Wen tinubu started going against GEJ just 6months into power; who supported him? Or u av 4gotten occupy Nigeria was just 6months into his govt? And that is the so called person u claimed u loved. I know it's hard for most of u to say that GEJ was d best president we ever had, even if in ur mind, u know. Now why didn't u guys occupy Nigeria wen buhari deceitfully removed fuel subsidy without increasing minimum wage..

Lol @best president Nigeria ever had. Dey there dey deceive urself. Mr man get over gej's loss and move on or better still port to Ghana....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by Pavarottii(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2016
Oblang:

Lol @best president Nigeria ever had. Dey there dey deceive urself. Mr man get over gej's loss and move on or better still port to Ghana....
Tell me who is better with achievements.
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by Oblang(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2016
Pavarottii:

Tell me who is better with achievements.

Pray tell me those achievements...
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by hundredhunndred: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2016
Pavarottii:

Major reason why GEJ won in 2011; was cause there was no major opposition. Abi is Turai opposition. Wen tinubu started going against GEJ just 6months into power; who supported him? Or u av 4gotten occupy Nigeria was just 6months into his govt? And that is the so called person u claimed u loved. I know it's hard for most of u to say that GEJ was d best president we ever had, even if in ur mind, u know. Now why didn't u guys occupy Nigeria wen buhari deceitfully removed fuel subsidy without increasing minimum wage.

You are truly a small kid. Best president where? In your dreams or where? Can you imagine this nonsense. So you ignore the votes he got there in 2011, and the 40% he got in 2015 and now spewing trash. Go choke on your hate and bigotry, mschew.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by hundredhunndred: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2016
Oblang:

Can you imagine the trash from the kid. Best president indeed. Too many childish kids roaming the forum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by akokaite(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2016
I don't think it is a good IDEA. Because it's still going to be wasting of funds, wasting of resources.

does it mean subsequently PMB visit Lagos State, LASG or FG will start renting an apartment for Mr. President?

let us imagine another govt take over in the next election, does it mean FG will rebuild Presidential house or it will be return back to FG

Not really good Idea.
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by Ajibel(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2016
In 2011, Lagos was under the ACN.

Look at the voting pattern for

Governorship: ACN got 1,509,113 votes while PDP got 300,450.

Now look at the Presidential election: ACN got 427,000 while PDP got 1,281,688

Question is why did Lagosians vote massively for ACN in Governorship election but changed and voted for PDP in the Presidential elections?

Wont you expect that it is the party that was widely voted for in a Presidential election that would we widely voted for during the Governorship election?

This question is for those who believed GEJ was voted out because of hate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
omenka:
Lagos, the envy of all including myself. cry

Such lucky people, Lagos and South West..

God bless Ambode and the good people of Lagos state. smiley

Nice one Buhari, the listening president. smiley

@ DropShot, Vedaxcool, why don't yall just ignore these people.. Remember what they say about silence and best answer to fools.. wink
... Reading your second, third and fourth sentences generally buttressed the unianimous opinion here in nairaland that you are a paid sycophant. Go get a good job.
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by omenka(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Reading your second, third and fourth sentences generally buttressed the unianimous opinion here in nairaland that you are a paid sycophant. Go get a good job.
Modath, abeg come drag your embarrassed friend comot for here. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by modath(f): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
omenka:
Mo abeg come drag your embarrassed friend comot for here. cheesycheesycheesy

Stop harassing my dearest Pa C... Nor let me fight you. cheesy

hundredhunndred:

Can you imagine the trash from the kid. Best president indeed. Too many childish kids roaming the forum.

Eeyan mi, where you been? Missed you like kilode.. This place hasn't been the same without you... Errant children been running around throwing tantrums upandan ni sha.. Welcome back... wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by PMIcon(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omexonomy:
[s]Let buhari name aso rock after mko abiola to show is love for southwest[/s]
1. Why MKO?
2. What kind of proposal is that?

I guess it's a joke.
Re: Buhari Hands Over Presidential Lodge To Lagos Government by hundredhunndred: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
modath:

Stop harassing my dearest Pa C... Nor let me fight you. cheesy

Eeyan mi, where you been? Missed you like kilode.. This place hasn't been the same without you... Errant children been running around throwing tantrums upandan ni sha.. Welcome back... wink

Missed you too my sister, just back from ban. The mods just dey ban me anyhow over nothing. About those kids, Pikin wey say hin mama no go sleep, hin sef go join do night vigil. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo In Hospital For Leg Surgery / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.