Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... (1493 Views)

Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) / What Do You Think This Fine Girl Is Doing? (sexy Photos) / This Fine Big Boobs Lady Will Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... by benega: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Naija babes don make me give up on chatting. Guys When was d last time a girl made u laugh on a chat?? Am thinking never. Always with their 1 word replies. Sometimes i think all they want to hear is send ur acct number. There is more to life than that. See my chat with a random fb gal that looked really posh in her pics. Am usually a cool dude but I'd had it. angry

1 Like

Re: So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... by Parpor(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
The lady sef
Re: So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
undecided

Re: So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... by MrKang: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nigerian girls are the dullest beings on earth when it comes to chatting,they don't understand sarcasm,you throw one to them and they reply you literal. Wtf? Sometimes I wonder if they even read the chat before they reply.

So fuckin boring,that's why I prefer chatting with my foreign babes,never a dull moment,the momentum just keeps going cus we get ourselves. Not this kpakari 9ja girls we have here that reply chats as if their I.Q number is in a single digit undecided

1 Like

Re: So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... by deeplow: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is dumb. Would you expect every woman to know about football? You could tell a woman that Arsenal are playing Golden Eaglets, and she wouldn't even ask you anything. She is not paying attention anymore.

Do you think if she starts chatting makeup and girly things to you, you'd understand?

Grow up.

3 Likes

Re: So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... by deeplow: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Just don't understand some boys these days, Very quick to label women dumb.

2 Likes

Re: So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... by benega: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
deeplow:
This is dumb. Would you expect every woman to know about football? You could tell a woman that Arsenal are playing Golden Eaglets, and she wouldn't even ask you anything. She is not paying attention anymore.

Do you think if she starts chatting makeup and girly things to you, you'd understand?

Grow up.
read d stuff well na
Re: So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
deeplow:
Just don't understand some boys these days, Very quick to label women dumb.

THE FOOTBALL THING DIDN'T CRACK ME IT'S THE 11:66PM THAT GOT ME ROLLING ON THE FLOOR
Re: So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... by deeplow: 6:56am On Nov 07, 2016
benega:
read d stuff well na

I did read it well, I saw the time thing. You are not focused on what you are not interested in. If he had said it was jenifa's diary that was going to air at a certain time, even if he wrote 12:98, she would have noticed the error.
Re: So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... by alobright17(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2016
Op you're even wrong to open up such football chat,do you think every lady follows football?have you talk sports with her before to know if football is her area of interest?
Re: So Am Chatting With This Fine Facebook Chick... by benega: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2016
deeplow:

I did read it well, I saw the time thing. You are not focused on what you are not interested in. If he had said it was jenifa's diary that was going to air at a certain time, even if he wrote 12:98, she would have noticed the error.
u didn't go over d 1st pic angry

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please I Need Ur Help! / I’m Always Wet Thinking About Her’ – Nigerian Lady In-love With Brothers Wife / What Do You Advice In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.