Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Do You Advice In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Advice In This Situation? (1487 Views)

I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. / When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys / I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Advice In This Situation? by DonFresco(m): 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
I love my girlfriend so much and she does same. I already see her as my wife and we are so good to go.
She just informed me that she is pregnant and that it will affect her so much being in school and also that her parents will be dissapointed if it happens this way being that they are spending so much on her education abroad.

I am ready to marry her and take full responsibility but she is pleading for an abortion because of the circumstances around her. I really dont want such but i feel her so much from her angle.

Please guys what do you think is the best way to go about this.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by daewoorazer(m): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
DonFresco:

If she is a Rh -ve and you are a +ve, if she goes ahead with that abortion, she MAY never be able to produce healthy kids for you.

Not however, if it's done by a quack, you know d cons

Now do sit her down and think it through ...

BTW, wen she was shouting 'humiliate my pu$xy and you couldn't but cream.pie d hole.... U no know say na pikin una dey call?

Next time you'd think before you cream.pie

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Victar(m): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Seriously.... What is the meaning of this...??
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by IamLEGEND1: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Murder the fetus. It's not that hard to do.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by DonFresco(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dont get it twisted guys, its still early and here its just a pill she needs. I just dont want it.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
what exactly are you asking us for
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by DonFresco(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
what exactly are you asking us for

Hmmm
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
DonFresco:
I love my girlfriend so much and she does same. I already see her as my wife and we are so good to go.
She just informed me that she is pregnant and that it will affect her so much being in school and also that her parents will be dissapointed if it happens this way being that they are spending so much on her education abroad.

I am ready to marry her and take full responsibility but she is pleading for an abortion because of the circumstances around her. I really dont want such but i feel her so much from her angle.

grin

She is schooling abroad...my question is,
Are u the babydaddy?

If yes, When u fvcked her NUNU why u both go raw without thinking of the consequences first? angry

Now, this is the problem coz the baby deserved to live..
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by DonFresco(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

She is schooling abroad...my question is,
Are u the babydaddy?

If yes, When u fvcked her NUNU why u both go raw without thinking of the consequences first? angry

Now, this is the problem coz the baby deserved to live..

Yeah the baby has a daddy ready to welcome. Raw was the bomb and you know that right?
If it were you, what will you do
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
angry

This thread is full of demons.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
DonFresco:

Yeah the baby has a daddy ready to welcome. Raw was the bomb and you know that right?
If it were you, what will you do

grin

There's nothin beta than raw sex, i agree.. cheesy

If i were u, i will keep the baby sha. Who knows, that one can change the world...s(he) cud be a President or inventor one day..who knows?
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Daeyou(m): 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

There's nothin beta than raw sex, i agree.. cheesy

If i were u, i will keep the baby sha. Who knows, that one can change the world...s(he) cud be a President or inventor one day..who knows?
True talk!
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Quoda: 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Murder the fetus. It's not that hard to do.
Hey bro. Can I send you a mail? There is an important question I want to ask.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by IamLEGEND1: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
Quoda:

Hey bro. Can I send you a mail? There is an important question I want to ask.
Go ahead.
Hopefully I can be of help.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Quoda: 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Go ahead. Hopefully I can be of help.
Thanks. I just sent you a mail.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by IamLEGEND1: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
Quoda:
Thanks. I just sent you a mail.
replied.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Quoda: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
replied.
Responded.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Quoda: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
replied.
You got mail.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Tosyno4tt(f): 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
No matter what happens, try and keep the baby, the parents would only be disappointed during pregnancy but when the baby comes, na them go call the baby bundle of joy ( omo omo) i.e my pikin pikin and the attention would shift to the baby .
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by kuchikau1: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Pls, respect her wish. There is time 4 everytin. If u really and genuinely love her, then be her saviour. I advise u, not as a friend but as a doc.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
oga don't ruin a young girl's life because of your greed

let that girl get an abortion if she wants to! it's her choice her life and her body
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by wurabecca(f): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
She is going abroad to school...nice

Tell her to take as many pictures as possible, and perhaps keep the baby. 9month will show in an eye blink. then she can come over to NIGERIA with the baby, nobody will know, nah only you and her....plus her friends over there. and for the baby, she can easily lie that she adopted the child.

And for the pictures, it's actually for social media updates.....uploading pictures to spark out the suspense.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by muller101(m): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
So u drove her crazy without erecting a garage over ur tractor. grin.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Quoda: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
replied.
You got mail.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by babyfaceafrica: 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Why have swx with someone you are not married to?...why not use condom of konji catch you?... Why are you asking us what you should do,did you ask us when you were slamming her?...you need Jesus
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by hardnaf: 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
But why? Can you explain what may cause this your response?

If she is a Rh -ve and you are a +ve, if she goes ahead with that abortion, she MAY never be able to produce healthy kids for you.

Not however, if it's done by a quack, you know d cons

Now do sit her down and think it through ...

BTW, wen she was shouting 'humiliate my pu$xy and you couldn't but cream.pie d hole.... U no know say na pikin una dey call?

Next time you'd think before you cream.pie[/color][/b][/quote]
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by adajoe555: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Say no to abortion, that's why abstaining is better
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Quoda: 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
replied.
You got mail.
Re: What Do You Advice In This Situation? by Fvcknames: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
If you know you can take care of the child comfortably, I'll say you should keep the child,fvck what others think a baby is a wonderful thing to have

But

If you know you can't comfortably take care of the child,terminate the pregnancy, if both of you won't have the time,terminate the pregnancy, don't bring a baby into this world to suffer,fvck what others think but I'm not having a child in Nigeria

And since you're sure you'll marry her you could have more children with her

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! 18year Old Boy Marries His 17 Year Old Fiancée In Abia / Mature Minds Only, No Insult Please / Abuja Runz Girl Strips Naked To Disgrace Client (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.