Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date (3589 Views)

The Next Time He Takes You Out Dont Let Him Spend A Dime On You. / Toasting A Woman As A Broke Guy Takes Gut / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Talk2Bella(f): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
This picture got me Lolling

Not all dinner dates end in the bedroom tho

But sometimes s*x on the first date leads to happily ever after wink

I'm just gonna leave this here for humor sake

Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sorry, but I don't find it funny

Try again later
tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by tosyne2much(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Do guys still demand sex from ladies in this period of recession? Shebi na person wey chop bellyful konji dey hold, no be person like me. Nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Talk2Bella(f): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
KissChrix:

Try again later
tongue

Come let's go to buka cheesy
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by vicstar(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
the artwork pretty creative
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Talk2Bella(f): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
Do guys still demand sex from ladies in this period of recession? Shebi na person wey chop bellyful dey think of sex. Nawa ooooo

Recession is only on Nairaland grin
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by decatalyst(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
It doesn't still sugar coat the fact that the said girl is a glutton undecided

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by MrKang: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
What's the difference between a lady like that and a wh0re? undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Why am I not laughing? angry
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Talk2Bella(f): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Why am I not laughing? angry

How should I know? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Presh900(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
sorry, Bella, but am i supposed to laugh??
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by SmileSomewhat(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
How did you know she was trying to sound funny if you didn't laugh ?
KissChrix:

Try again later
tongue
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Talk2Bella:

How should I know? cheesy cheesy cheesy
ma'am, that thing up there is far from being funny.
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Talk2Bella(f): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ma'am, that thing up there is far from being funny.

Dunno about you but I'm still laughing, should I say you aren't getting it cos you're a dude grin
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Talk2Bella(f): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
Presh900:
sorry, Bella, but am i supposed to laugh??

Why you saying sorry? grin
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Dunno about you but I'm still laughing, should I say you aren't getting it cos you're a dude grin
perhaps I lost my sense of humour. Don't you think?
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Talk2Bella(f): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
perhaps I lost my sense of humour. Don't you think?

Nah I don't think so

We can't all find the same things funny
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Presh900(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Why you saying sorry? grin
being my most polite self...
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Taiofil(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Tosyne2much...plss dont underate the power of konji...in this recession!
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Taiofil:
Tosyne2much...plss dont underate the power of konji...in this recession!
Egbon, I dey think say konji no fit hold person wey never chop ni o cheesy
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by dollyjoy(f): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Recession is only on Nairaland grin
Right!
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
SmileSomewhat:
How did you know she was trying to sound funny if you didn't laugh ?

You didn't see where She typed 'This got Me lollin'?
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Come let's go to buka cheesy
On one condition.... smiley
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by eph12(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
All those expenses on first date just so you can taste the cookie? Bruh it's just 2k at Allen nau cry
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Nah I don't think so

We can't all find the same things funny
Are you always this cool?
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Talk2Bella(f): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Are you always this cool?

Not always wink
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Talk2Bella(f): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
eph12:
All those expenses on first date just so you can taste the cookie? Bruh it's just 2k at Allen nau cry

shocked
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Talk2Bella(f): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
KissChrix:

On one condition.... smiley

I'd pay grin
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Not always wink
lol. Why she winking? shocked shocked the last lady that winked at me ended in the other room shocked cheesy
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Talk2Bella(f): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Presh900:
being my most polite self...

Lool
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by SmileSomewhat(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oops. I didn't..
KissChrix:

You didn't see where She typed 'This got Me lollin'?
Re: When A Guy Takes You Out On An Expensive Date by Talk2Bella(f): 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Why she winking? shocked shocked the last lady that winked at me ended in the other room shocked cheesy

Hahahahhahahaah biko lemme unwink wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Place To Touch A Woman To Make Them Rum Mad For You / (18+) Asss Of The Day / What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.