Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? (3583 Views)

What Women Usually Bring Into A Relationship? / Ladies Bring This Into Marriage / Ladies, Bring These Along Into Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by legendsilver(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
I sometimes get confused on the subject matter, reason I felt like like asking matured minds here to share their thought on what they have achieved ever since they met the person they love!?
Thanks.
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
Since i met this God sent guy,i have stopped my daily routine of weeping,i have stopped having body injuries,i have become someone that smiles at the mention of another person's love story.I have stopped searching for hapiness in relationship because its right here in my palms.I have stopped having black eye and head wounds.........the list continues.

He came at the right time ,when i thought i was gonna lose my life to this woman beater.
Nairaland is a blessing to me,i met him on this forum.

I LOVE YOU ,i know you are reading this,dont blush honey,you deserve it.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by MEGGATRON(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2017

They bring this......

4 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by tellwisdom: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nothing of course...Foolish people angry

5 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Emhicee(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
Wetin you sef dey bring come relationship? tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Ginaz(f): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
I thought they have asked this question like a thousand times?

If you must know, they bring cassava and yam. Nonsense question!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by FitnessDoctor: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2017
legendsilver:
I sometimes get confused on the subject matter, reason I felt like like asking matured minds here to share their thought on what they have achieved ever since they met the person they love!?
Thanks.

Actually the truth is that most ladies are on their own and guys would just walk up to them and ask them out, so this questions would normally and supposedly go to guys...

For those ladies who would ask the guy out.. Especially one I remember years back she could offer her cooking, coaching, financial abilities and the other room abilities...

So there you have it

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by FitnessDoctor: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ginaz:
I thought they have asked this question like a thousand times?

If you must know, they bring cassava and yam. Nonsense question!!!

Cassava and Yam?

Are you talking about village girls.. Because I know that bag of garri and bunch of plantain supposed to join

3 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by SINZ: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
Some women support and encourage you to be better. A good woman will always set her man on the right path.

Others have nothing to offer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by legendsilver(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
I know guys most times bears all the responsibility and gets insulted of not been a man enough when he fails to fulfill it in totality.

But for the ladies,

What is that thing they add to make it really work up to marriage?

Ishiluv
Seun
Lalasticla
Kindly assist on this pls?

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by MEGGATRON(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:
Some women support and encourage you to be better. A good woman will always set her man on the right path.

Others have nothing to offer.

"support and encourage" and if she isn't there to do that the man would go astray? bros we have family and friends for that.

"A good woman will always set her man on the right path"
yeah thats if the man is on the wrong path which is unusual.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Loyalblak007(f): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
embarassed
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by legendsilver(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
Since i met this God sent guy,i have stopped my daily routine of weeping,i have stopped having body injuries,i have become someone that smiles at the mention of another person's love story.I have stopped searching for hapiness in relationship because its right here in my palms.I have stopped having black eye and head wounds.........the list continues.

He came at the right time ,when i thought i was gonna lose my life to this woman beater.

Wow, God bless him for you dear. I am happy you said it outrightly

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by MEGGATRON(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

alright, beautiful piece showing gratitude, now back to the op's question.

in exchange for all he is doing what do you offer him in return?

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
MEGGATRON:

alright, beautiful piece showing gratitude, now back to the op's question.

in exchange for all he is doing what do you offer him in return?

I gave him all what he desired in a lady,i encourage him wen he is down,i make him happy always ,i maintained a good relationship with his parents ,sibling,and the sibling fiancee too and lastly,i always pray for him.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by SINZ: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
MEGGATRON:

"support and encourage" and if she isn't there to do that the man would go astray? bros we have family and friends for that.

"A good woman will always set her man on the right path"
yeah thats if the man is on the wrong path which is unusual.

How often do we listen to family and friends or better yet, take advice from them? To most men, their spouses are their confidant. A man can hardly say NO to his woman so don't underestimate their powers when it comes to persuasion.

Being on the wrong path is unusual? Bruh, there is nothing more natural than failure. From the day you were born till the day you'll die, you will never stop encountering obstacles that will try to set you up for failure. We encounter problems in all spheres of life and most times, we don't seem to be conscious when we start switching lanes. That's where a good woman comes in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by MEGGATRON(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

I gave him all what he desired in a lady,i encourage him wen he is down,i make him happy always ,i maintained a good relationship with his parents ,sibling,and the sibling fiancee too and lastly,i always pray for him.

OK, although no one is measuring but what he does outweighs yours.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
MEGGATRON:

OK, although no one is measuring but what he is doing outweighs yours.

I agree bro but with time,i will double up and overtake him.

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by ideyhere(f): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmmmmmmmmnnnn lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by MEGGATRON(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2017
SINZ:

How often do we listen to family and friends or better yet, take advice from them? To most men, their spouses are their confidant. A man can hardly say NO to his woman so don't underestimate their powers when it comes to persuasion.

Being on the wrong path is unusual? Bruh, there is nothing more natural than failure. From the day you were born till the day you'll die, you will never stop encountering obstacles that will try to set you up for failure. We encounter problems in all spheres of life and most times, we don't seem to be conscious when we start switching lanes. That's where a good woman comes in.

bros I wan reply but nature calls.
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by darbeelicous(f): 12:34am On Apr 20, 2017
awwwww *teary eyes* ............ I can totally relate!! smiley smiley
sexybbstar:

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by dingbang(m): 1:05am On Apr 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

see dem.. Gbasa queen.. The question was directed to the guys....
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by leoshouse(m): 1:35am On Apr 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

No disrespect Sis, but have you wondered if he could easily get these things you listed from any other RANDOM lady?

Okay so you are lucky you have a good guy. Lets take a look at an average Nigerian guy, trust me, any girl can offer what you listed.

I think the problem is ladies are in an industry where their "substitutes" offers better package and these ladies don't try to upgrade or get better.

No lady has still answered the OP's question!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 20, 2017
Actually...

N O T H I N G...

Except give you temporary happiness and false satisfaction that vanish as soon she gets comfortable in your life.

Take sexual relationship away from a young man and see a big star. Let no preacher tell me about silly holy relationship because there's none. angry

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by firstking01(m): 6:37am On Apr 20, 2017
I won't say nothing cos it might go venomous on the ladies...lil wonder NO girl has reciprocated the op's question with a convincing answer so far....bunch of sucking blood.
Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 6:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Why will ladies answer, when they know the aim of the thread?
One is even saying what the lady offers can be offered by any other lady, what do you guys offer that you have monopoly over?

Is it prick? Na only you get prick? Some guys own na bazooka...
Lots of ladies are even embracing dildos recently.
Is it money? You be Otedola? intelligence? Are you Zuckerberg?
You feel because you attach "m" to your NL username, you're automatically relevant and infallible?

Every time,what do ladies bring in a relationship. If it were a lady asking this useless question, all these boys will pounce on the thread telling her to leave fucboys! If the women in your lives are bringing nothing, change your circle or change yourself... maybe you deserve nothing.

Haba! Make una leave woman matter and hustle small na, since you guys have concluded women like money. All the topics for Romance section front-page na woman matter. Why so obsessed with us?

If ladies bring nothing,date yourselves na. Or date yam!even goat!

Some of you guys in this section have brain powers in negatives, you go about deriding females with the usual olosho,ashawo and wide toto insults. The only section you guys are relevant is this section because you can easily form a team to cyberbully ladies.

No stupid prick should quote me o...
In short, go and ask your mothers.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

Ulalala grin

Gosh I'm tearing up grin this is so adorable grin

The guy will be blushing like grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2017
pocohantas:
One is even saying what the lady offers can be offered by any other lady, what do you guys offer that you have monopoly over?

You feel because you attach "m" to your NL username, you're automatically relevant and infallible?

Every time,what do ladies bring in a relationship. If it were a lady asking this useless question, all these boys will pounce on the thread telling her to leave fucboys! If the women in your lives are bringing nothing, change your circle or change yourself... maybe you deserve nothing.

Haba! Make una leave woman matter and hustle small na, since you guys have concluded women like money. All the topics for Romance section front-page na woman matter. Why so obsessed with us?

Some of you guys in this section have brain powers in negatives, you go about deriding females with the usual olosho,ashawo and wide toto insults. The only section you guys are relevant is this section because you can easily form a team to cyberbully ladies.

Ouch grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by legendsilver(m): 7:30am On Apr 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Hello dear, please answer the question if you know any and stop sounding like a gold digger who has never added a pin to making a perfect relationship. You appear to be the receive receive receive category of lazy girls in our today society. Mind you, our parents were not like this generation o, they compliment each other accordingly and respects the value of themselves till date.
So keep quite if all what you give to him is seex seex seex and start thinking of more productive contribution, thanks madam no point.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by pocohantas(f): 7:35am On Apr 20, 2017
legendsilver:

Hello dear, please answer the question if you know any and stop sounding like a gold digger who has never added a pin to making a perfect relationship. You appear to be the receive receive receive category of lazy girls in our today society. Mind you, our parents were not like this generation o, they compliment each other accordingly and respects the value of themselves till date.
So keep quite if all what you give to him is seex seex seex and start thinking of more productive contribution, thanks madam no point.
Shattap jareh...
Which gold? Una get gold to dig?
How many of una done buy book for ya babe?
Or ask her GP? Receive receive indeed. Receive prick you mean? Because that's all some of you have, sadly it's a free gift of nature.

Oya shift one side... grin Na for NL una dey come show unasef.

lovelygurl:

Ouch grin
No mind these useless boys, naso them use woman matter occupy like 3.5g inside their 4g brains.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Ladies Bring Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2017
pocohantas:

Shattap jareh...
Which gold? Una get gold to dig?
Receive receive indeed. Receive prick you mean? Because that's all some of you have, sadly it's a free gift of nature.

Oya shift one side... grin

No mind these useless boys, naso them use woman matter occupy like 3.5g inside their 4g brains.

You are really going hard this early morning oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE How This Girl Twe*rk In Public As Men Watch Her Rock It Hard / How To Approach A Woman. / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.