Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,889 members, 7,866,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Warning To All The Christians Here...... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To All The Christians Here...... (2444 Views)

Who Are The Christians? Where Is The Love?: My Experience. / Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? / Spiritual Or What,to All Christians Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by akintom(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Originakalokalo:

1. Thomas said..... my Lord and my God... after he saw the marks of the nails......Jesus did not correct him.... Many times, the disciples fell down and worshiped Jesus...... Search the Bible on this yourself... Jesus did not correct them.
2. Someone worshiped Peter, and he rejected it.

ANY DOCTRINE, dat tends to "reduce Jesus" who the HOLY SPIRIT HIMSELF SHALL GLORIFY, IS OF THE DEVIL...... I am a redeem worker, if any DOCTRINE comes from redeem tomorrow, and is not in line with the Bible, I will not accept it. Even if it comes from daddy G.O himself

Are you now saying that the jehovah witnesses are of the devil?

Since they say that Jesus is not and never God?

Do you think you or your church can really obey your Bible?

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Act 13 vs 45 and 46..... Paul and Barnabas preached to the Jews.....Out of envy, they replied and contradict wat Paul was saying and even blaspheme ... because many people were there..

Paul said ......You Jews are unworthy of evaluating life, Therefore we leave you and turn to the gentiles
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
akintom:

I have stated my point sir. Thank you.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by akintom(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Originakalokalo:

I have stated my point sir. Thank you.

Sincerely, i love your humility. Your path shall soon be lighten up.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
akintom:

Sincerely, i love your humility. Your path shall soon be lighten up.

Thank you.....
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
I will do some research on the prophesies of Christ about the end of time. Pls Join me...let's read the Bible together and discuss it among ourselves.... whoever is done with the study can start the thread ....

It must not be me. Just do justice to the study..

We won't prove anything to anyone....it's to edify ourselves.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by achorladey: 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2016
@ originakalokalo I hope you know the definition of antichrist. Are the JWs antichrist? 1 John 4:2;3 Please have your hypothesis in mind as well before answering( anybody that tends to 'reduce Jesus'). If someone call/believe Jesus as God's only begotten son has he 'reduced him'? John 3:16 Hypocrisy starts from this statement of yours that states 'if any doctrines come from redeem tomorrow and is not in line with the bible, I will not accept it'. Celebrating the birthday of christ comes to mind. Did Jesus forgot to celebrate his birthday for 33years while on earth? Why did the apostles forget to celebrate it as well?
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by oaroloye(m): 3:59am On Nov 10, 2016
SHALOM!

Deicide:

Quoting Scriptures To convince Atheist Is Like Trying To use Water To Fry Egg...

USING WATER TO FRY EGGS.

IN 1970, I was privileged to go to CORNWALL, on a School-Sponsored Holiday, and it was there that I witnessed the technique of POACHING EGGS for the first time in my life.

Thick iron rings are placed in a frying pan filled shallowly with water that is brought to a boil.

Eggs are therefore cracked directly into the rings, and neatly cooked to the degree of hardness desired.

Therefore water can be used to fry eggs.

Your ignorance of Spiritual Reality is therefore matched by your Culinary Naïveté.

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2016
OK....

I think what the guy is saying is that it will be difficult to convince an atheist or a Satanist unless the Father draws him.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by akintom(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2016
Originakalokalo:
OK....

I think what the guy is saying is that it will be difficult to convince an atheist or a Satanist unless the Father draws him.

You guys seems not to get it. Rational atheists are not in doubt of whether God idea is true or false. That has been settled empirically.

So the thought of you theists hoping to convince atheists, doesn't arise.

What you guys are hoping for, is mere wish that atheists should become clinically deluded. And of course, religious folks look forward to seeing people suffer evils.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by akintom(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2016
achorladey:
@ originakalokalo I hope you know the definition of antichrist. Are the JWs antichrist? 1 John 4:2;3 Please have your hypothesis in mind as well before answering( anybody that tends to 'reduce Jesus'). If someone call/believe Jesus as God's only begotten son has he 'reduced him'? John 3:16 Hypocrisy starts from this statement of yours that states 'if any doctrines come from redeem tomorrow and is not in line with the bible, I will not accept it'. Celebrating the birthday of christ comes to mind. Did Jesus forgot to celebrate his birthday for 33years while on earth? Why did the apostles forget to celebrate it as well?

I hope you are aware of the fact, that pentecostal faction of your religion, categorized Jéhovah witnesses org, as OCCULTIC SOCIETY.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2016
akintom:

You guys seems not to get it. Rational atheists are not in doubt of whether God idea is true or false. That has been settled empirically.

So the thought of you theists hoping to convince atheists, doesn't arise.

What you guys are hoping for, is mere wish that atheists should become clinically deluded. And of course, religious folks look forward to seeing people suffer evils.

Yea. I seem not to get it... thanks.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2016
akintom:

I hope you are aware of the fact, that pentecostal faction of your religion, categorized Jéhovah witnesses org, as OCCULTIC SOCIETY.

Really?.... Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by achorladey: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
@akintom the post is not meant for you it is for @originalkalokalo.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 3:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Originakalokalo:
I did not write this piece to convince atheist, Muslims, and others. I wrote this to the Christians here. Before the warning, pls read this first.

1.Jesus said I and my father are one. John 10:30. The Jews wanted to stone his for this because they knew the implication of what he said. See John 10 vs 38. They said "thou makes thyself God"....

2. John 1 vs 1. In the beginning was the WORD. And the word was with God. and the WORD was GOD..in Verse 14, " The WORD (which was God) was made FLESH and DWELL among us.J Jesus was the flesh, a physical image of God.

3. Jesus said "Before Abraham, I Am" right before Abraham....and in John 1 , "all things were made by him" Genesis 1 vs 1. come, let US make man in OUR image.
4. Colossians 1, 14.... talked about blood and forgiveness of sins..and in vs 15, who is the image of the invincible God. In 16, "all things were created by him"............he raised the dead, in the Quran, he created a bird from the mud and breathe life into it....and most of all, HE FORGIVES SINS..."son, your sins are forgiven"....

These are the evidences of Jesus being God.

THIS IS THE WARNING.......
1. STOP TRYING to convince anyone to believe in Christ.. It is the work of the Holy spirit. let the spirit draws whoever he wills.Your job is to preach...and before you do, make sure you have the WORD in you to the FULLNESS.There are different types of people here..... Satanist, atheist, etc.

2. If you don't have the WORD in its fullness yet, study your Bible instead of Reading posts that can corrupt your believe...I tell you, some powers are here with fake doctrines from hell. If you are not strong enough,.....

3.And if you have the WORD and you preach do not persuade. If the person decides not to believe, leave him alone......Jesus said "dust your feet and leave" don't engage in any discussion that will sway u away....
Regardless of whom you are, Satanist, Christian, Muslims, pagans, atheists, etc... ONE DAY, YOU Will BREATHE Your LAST BREATH AND THEN, WHATEVER FOLLOWS IS YOUR CROSS TO CARRY.

I am not on nairaland to preach. You have heard the gospel.....There is no point to repeat it.... Other people in the corners of the earth who have not heard should be preached to.. That is our work as Christians

God bless you sir!

The satanic elements on nairaland are forcing the feeble minded Christians to be on the defensive: especially when they open their demonic threads calling the Almighty God all sorts of names and pointing out how wicked and evil Our God is. You find Christians trying to defend God and make him look endearing and all that, but that isn't our duty! We are not like the people of other religions, who think it's their duty to fight, kill and defend for their gods: our God is greater, stronger and higher than any other; He is well capable of defending the integrity of His name. He is capable of dealing with those who mock Him, at His own time.

I don't force anyone to believe in Christ: I can only tell you the truth about God's love showed through the death of Christ and I will do that with all love, respect and not being judgemental, and if you think I'm stupid, gullible or that my God is a fairy tale, well, I have done my duty as a Christian.

As Christians, we have the ascendency, because to us it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom.... mysteries that those whose hearts have been darkened, can never know, no matter the kind of scientific knowledge they think they have, except the light of Christ is shed in their hearts.

I'm not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I IDENTIFY WITH CHRIST!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by akintom(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

God bless you sir!

The satanic elements on nairaland are forcing the feeble minded Christians to be on the defensive: especially when they open their demonic threads calling the Almighty God all sorts of names and pointing out how wicked and evil Our God is. You find Christians trying to defend God and make him look endearing and all that, but that isn't our duty! We are not like the people of other religions, who think it's their duty to fight, kill and defend for their gods: our God is greater, stronger and higher than any other; He is well capable of defending the integrity of His name. He is capable of dealing with those who mock Him, at His own time.

I don't force anyone to believe in Christ: I can only tell you the truth about God's love showed through the death of Christ and I will do that with all love, respect and not being judgemental, and if you think I'm stupid, gullible or that my God is a fairy tale, well, I have done my duty as a Christian.

As Christians, we have the ascendency, because to us it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom.... mysteries that those whose hearts have been darkened, can never know, no matter the kind of scientific knowledge they think they have, except the light of Christ is shed in their hearts.

I IDENTIFY WITH CHRIST!

You are guilty of what you accused your fellow "feeble" folks of.

It's insulting, disrespectful, overreaching, arrogant and condescending, to refer to atheists on NL as demonic and satanic.

As long as you continue to irritate folks rudely, with your unsolicited preachment, you will have explanations to make to the atheists.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

God bless you sir!

I IDENTIFY WITH CHRIST!

God bless you. You get the understanding.

Feeble minds....who are still babes in the Lord according to Paul... They are still feeding on the "milk"
Of the WORD of God... Instead of them to read more of the Bible, they engage in arguments with Satanist, chronic atheists, etc and as such, they are blown out of faith.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2016
akintom:

It's insulting, disrespectful, overreaching, arrogant and condescending, to refer to atheists on NL as demonic and satanic.

As long as you continue to irritate folks rudely, with your unsolicited preachment, you will have explanations to make to the atheists.

People are here that refer to themselves as Satanists......he is not insulting anyone.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by skeendyke: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2016
Originakalokalo:

I will do some research on the prophesies of Christ about the end of time. Pls Join me...let's read the Bible together and discuss it among ourselves.... whoever is done with the study can start the thread ....

It must not be me. Just do justice to the study..

We won't prove anything to anyone....it's to edify ourselves.

I would very much love to be a part of this. It is high time we came together as Christians and have meaningful interaction that lead to spiritual edification I know our Elder Brother will be there also because He promised that whenever we come together in His name that He is there in our midst.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
skeendyke:

I would very much love to be a part of this. It is high time we came together as Christians and have meaningful interaction that lead to spiritual edification I know our Elder Brother will be there also because He promised that whenever we come together in His name that He is there in our midst.

Thank you. Pls start...I haven't, but will soon start.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2016
akintom:

I don't refer to atheist as satanists and demonic. That doesn't mean we don't have demonic people and satanists on nairaland, even those who hide under the guise of atheism. They know themselves and we know them, and as such, I have no apologies for stating the obvious.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
akintom:

Do you think you or your church can really obey your Bible?

Yes. Don't ask me how....I won't answer you.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by akintom(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2016
Originakalokalo:

Yes. Don't ask me how....I won't answer you.

You don't need to. One of the jehovah witnesses has heard you.
* You're of God (according to you)
* jehovah witnesses are of the devil (according to you).
No more comments on this. Religion is alive in you seriously.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2016
akintom:

You don't need to. One of the jehovah witnesses has heard you.

* You're of God (according to you)

* jehovah witnesses are of the devil (according to you).

No more comments on this. Religion is alive in you seriously.

OK.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2016
achorladey:

They didn't celebrate his death too....If we decided to celebrate the day our Lord and Saviour was born, there is nothing wrong with that. We will continue to celebrate it and reflect on the sacrifice he came to do.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Deicide: 10:40am On Nov 11, 2016
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

USING WATER TO FRY EGGS.

IN 1970, I was privileged to go to CORNWALL, on a School-Sponsored Holiday, and it was there that I witnessed the technique of POACHING EGGS for the first time in my life.

Thick iron rings are placed in a frying pan filled shallowly with water that is brought to a boil.

Eggs are therefore cracked directly into the rings, and neatly cooked to the degree of hardness desired.

Therefore water can be used to fry eggs.

Your ignorance of Spiritual Reality is therefore matched by your Culinary Naïveté.
stop to day lie for jesus the egg was cooked not fried
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2016
Deicide:

stop to day lie for jesus the egg was cooked not fried

Really?..OK.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by achorladey: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
@originalkalokalo Thanks for the response, the answers are really right there.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
achorladey:
Thanks.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2016
achorladey:

God will continue to guide us.
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by Originakalokalo(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2016
Get closer to God. The end is near
Re: Warning To All The Christians Here...... by ScienceWatch: 3:57am On Jan 14, 2017
LiberaDeus:

I believe in summary what you are trying to say is that Christians here should preach without listening to the view points of freethinkers. You want Christians to talk and others to listen but you don't want others to talk and Christians to listen.

You talk about corrupting your belief. Well let me tell you something, if you believe in the truth you do not need to fight to maintain that belief , the truth is strong enough to fight for itself. Do we have to argue about the sun existing? Capital no, that's because the sun's existence comes with undeniable proof, no one can corrupt your belief in the sun. That the same for every true claim in the world, you don't have to use faith or reconvince yourself every Sunday cos the truth will and must fight for itself. I don't mean proving itself after you die like most religious people claim. I mean proving itself everyday.

You might say the existence of nature proves your god everyday, I think the existence of life only stands as a possible proof for a creator. But then the question now comes, which creator ? This is where your blind faith comes in to believe that it was the god of the ancient Jews or maybe the Arabs or Indians.

My point is, when a claim is exposed to other claims and such a claim is shaken or threatened into oblivion then that claim is most likely false. Truth will and must fight for itself. So you believe god really wants you to make heaven and also loves you but he can't just make it clear for everyone of you Christians once and for all. He can't give you undiluted indisputable proof that would never be threatened by atheistic claims. That my friend is a contradiction.
In summary, light will prevail where darkness exists. Religions claim to be the light but they continuously run away from different ideas, just like bats or vampires that cant last in the sunlight. Bring your ideas and claims to the light and battleground of reason and watch it vanquish before superior logic.
You say, " if you believe in the truth you do not need to fight to maintain that belief , the truth is strong enough to fight for itself."

Only a mad man will attempt to deny the truth about the scientifically verifiable evidence of the thousands of miracles that Jesus is doing in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Honest Doctors are known to bring their patients to Scoan for healing. Did you ever see Doctors testify about miraculous healing of their patients?

Did you ever hear of Doctors referring their terminally ill patients to a church ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flashback: True Account Of Hell / A Little Question To The Atheist / BREAKING: Pastor Adeboye’s son dies at 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.