Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) (79446 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by goingape2: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
joeheman:
A Ghanaian lady has been under fire for mourning her dead friend/lover (Bryan) in a weird way.

Ghanaian lady, Agyeiwaa Keddy.

The lady identified as Agyeiwaa Keddy on Facebook, took to her wall to post a picture of her dead friend adding that, if she knew he was going to die, she would have allowed him have S3@.x:’ with her.

She said: “R.I.P Bryan u proposed to me nd I didn’t accept I new u go die like will let u F**.Ck, one pe omg..i cnt stop crying….someone shld help me stop crying…dis guy is F**.Cken ud men…he cares a lot”

Wondering if this girl is ok!

See her post below...

Source: http://www.joeheman.com/2016/11/07/shocking-lady-cries-regrets-not-sleeping-dead-friend-photos/
Ashawo are easy to find online this days

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Zikdik(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
What the actual f**k?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Vince77(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
She looks like Olosho so lemme hold my peace
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by francisduru: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
Baby don't cry, I can dig u well, than Bryan would
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by mustymatic(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Girls nowadays... first you rejected him and now you want to fuc him...na waa o

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cry him A RIVER
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by nicerichard05: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3451452/ghanaian-girl-mourns-friend-weird

Seun

please warm all your MOD, i posted this topic first buh it didnt hit Fp

To all ya MOD, na thunder go fire una with una partial attitude

Lalasticlala
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
This government sef shocked
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ghanaians ladies with their madness
so this is all you could say
I pity you!!!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
With her bad English . Stupid girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Babes and attention seeking sha undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Joshuaeze(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Is not too later

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omotayor123:
Weird.. She is only crying for his Dick... cry

Bad girl you have join them bad people abi
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by awa(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
As if fucking her would make him immortal
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
ORISIRISI undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by directonpc(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ghana, it's allowed.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
perfectwazobia1:
Many are mad few are roaming
lol
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by biggz82: 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Many are mad few are roaming

True story
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
fish brain gal everywia
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Try and sleep with his corpse

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Gkemz: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
She just expressed her mind... though shallow mind but she's entitled to her opinion.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Seems Ghana is gradually overtaking Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by sirfee(m): 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Edwinmason:
it not too late go and sleep wit the dead body b4 dem bury am.....mtchew
Lol you wicked ooh!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Otunba10(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
What are they smoking over there in Ghana?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by BlackMystery(f): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cnt evn spell well cry
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
na ghana sef
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by deeway200(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
She can't stop drying and she is taking selfie
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by skales67(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Someone shoild please help me tell this girl that SHE IS AN IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
Mad girls everywhere undecided
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
shame and embarrassment is all I'm feeling right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.