Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened (1965 Views)

Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? / My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! / Your Girl Friend Cheated And Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by Yoighaman(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2009
You love and trust her so much.

Your girlfriend went on a date with Aliko Dangote; came back the next day and told you "Nothing went down between us, although he made advances at me"
Would you believe her?
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by MissyB1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2009
Lmao!!! Insecured poor man  lipsrsealed

Y wouldn't You believe her?
Some Ladies can even resist Bill Gate$ . . . .So werrin? tongue grin
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by jaybee3(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
try again
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by whitesturd(f): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
whats so hard to believe there.it all depends on how much u trust her anyways.
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by Godmother(f): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
Missy B:

Lmao!!! Insecured poor man  lipsrsealed

Y wouldn't You believe her?
Some Ladies can even resist Bill Gate$ . . . .So werrin? tongue grin

Alinko Dangote key?You dey dream big o, guy
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by SisiKill1: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2009
Rotflmao!
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by galatico(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2009
If she tells me nothing happened I'll believe her, that's the reason I call her my Girl .
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by Abbeycity4(f): 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
Godmother:

Alinko Dangote key?You dey dream big o, guy

lol  grin grin grin grin
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by Abbeycity4(f): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2009
galatico:

If she tells me nothing happened I'll believe her, that's the reason I call her my Girl .

u're correct! wink
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by candylips(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by nethacker(m): 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2009
galatico:

And she comes after 2months dat she feeling sick(pregnancy symptoms) grin grin wat will u do?
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by coolier(f): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2009
Once a girl agrees to go on a date with Dangote she would not return to give you a feedback.
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by ritaNL: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
@ poster

You must have spent a whole year watching the movie "INDECENT PROPOSAL" .
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by agathamari(f): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2009
if she wasnt intending on something happening she wouldnt have gone on a date with another guy yet alone overnight
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2009
coolier:

Once a girl agrees to go on a date with Dangote she would not return to give you a feedback.

[size=14pt]Dat is just the plain truth![/size]
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by TheSeeker(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
No girl will go out with Dangote and come back to tell you that shit! First of all, if she didn't have the intention of anything going down between them both, why did she go on the date? Some girl sef angry
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
HA HELL NO! aint taking none of that! so she now wants to chop the goodies alone! e no possible jare.
that one na just female wiles to cheat me. if i could donate my gal to the baba alaiye, then they had both beta make sure they roger me well. i honestly dont have a problem with such a scenario, but baby gal must give me returns o!
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by MissyB1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
coolier:

True that!!
The highest You will get is a phone call asking You to step aside. grin cheesy grin
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by Dclique(m): 12:18am On Oct 31, 2009
Lol. . .'Step Aside'
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by emans(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
you are dreaming,once she goes out wit dangote,she is not returning to you.dont you know women,they would have had another connection
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by saintneo(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2009
@poster

ask ur chic 2 bring d cash ali gave for u 2 keep

or bye bye
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by kabola2009(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2009
i will believe her cos' for her to come back to tell me lies after all night with aliko, then there is nothing to worry about . she is mine already, just bring the money and let me spend some of it.
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by danexd(m): 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2009
kabola2009:

i will believe her cos' for her to come back to tell me lies after all night with aliko, then there is nothing to worry about . she is mine already, just bring the money and let me spend some of it.
Correct Man!Word!
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by Alxmyr(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2009
Is she saying that because she does not want to share part of the money with you? Abeg, ask her well well, for Dangote runs, one night na 250K
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by yme1(f): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2009
and so bleeping what undecided
just believe her and move on
if you cant end the relationship
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by candylips(m): 1:08am On Nov 01, 2009
lol
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by TheSeeker(m): 3:36am On Nov 01, 2009
End the relationship, she's a lying bitch!
Re: Ur Girlfriend Went On A Date Overnite Wit Dangote And Told U Nothing Happened by Searchingvictor: 2:14am On Feb 01, 2023
Yoighaman:
You love and trust her so much.

Your girlfriend went on a date with Aliko Dangote; came back the next day and told you "Nothing went down between us, although he made advances at me"
Would you believe her?

Boss, good morning. Please sir, help me with 300k. I want to use it to sort my business. I beg

(1) (Reply)

Animal Amore! on Valentine's Day / A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL / Is The Way To A Man's Heart Really Through Is Stomach???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.