Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL (1965 Views)

Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? / Effects of Distance on Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 14, 2012
-

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Killz1(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2012
Ok. We don hear. . . NEXT!!!
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by spikesC(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2012
grin grin grin
MsDarkskin? Naaah, she's a kind your mom should never here about.

Ogugua88- her pics can make a guy forget where he is but havent really had a chat with her

Dyt-she's one of the reasons i come to NL, gives an OP the perfect reply grin
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2012
I admire Jessica Alba. She's such a honest, level-headed poster. And yes, she's on NL. tongue
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 14, 2012
Killz.:
Ok. We don hear. . . NEXT!!!

Must you always use your filthy agama lizard fingers to comment on every post?

Why can't you get a life and phuck off?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 14, 2012
shymmex:

grin grin grin grin grin

No offense, am just here to laugh. I admire no one!
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Killz1(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2012
shymmex:

You wanna derail this thread? Fool? Cos i'll gladly oblige you idi[i]o[/i]t! You need the life more, With your dumb threads everywhere. . . If you wanna derail, let's get cracking. . . I'm fccking BORED!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 14, 2012
Killz.:

You wanna derail this thread? Fool? Cos i'll gladly oblige you idi[i]o[/i]t! You need the life more, With your dumb threads everywhere. . . If you wanna derail, let's get cracking. . . I'm fccking BORED!

You know you don't wanT it with me - just steer clear off my thread, with your low IQ.. I freaking hate effeminate guys - keep your butt hugging, and homo way of life off my threads.. I already told you how to improve you game, being nice to chics, or player hating won't get you any pum.. Be yourself, be shrewd, and stimulate the sensitive side of chics - that's how you get chics, prick..

I create threads to stimulate discourse - not post dumb comments, with retarded use of english like you always do..

Seriously, you bore me to sleep - and if there was an ignore button on NL, you would definitely be the first on my ignore list..

9 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Killz1(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2012
shymmex:

You know you don't wanT it with me - just steer clear off my thread, with your low IQ.. I freaking hate effeminate guys - keep your butt hugging, and homo way of life off my threads.. I already told you how to improve you game, being nice to chics, or player hating won't get you any pum.. Be yourself, be shrewd, and stimulate the sensitive side of chics - that's how you get chics, prick..

I create threads to stimulate discourse - not post dumb comments, with retarded use of english like you always do..

Seriously, you bore me to sleep - and if there was an ignore button on NL, you would definitely be the first on my ignore list..
LMAO! grin grin grin grin Improve your game fool, you need it most. I'd rather hug a cactus than listen to foolish you. Stimulate the sensitive side of chics you say, by creating threads singing their praise. . . ode. . . grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 14, 2012
Killz.:

LMAO! grin grin grin grin Improve your game fool, you need it most. I'd rather hug a cactus than listen to foolish you. Stimulate the sensitive side of chics you say, by creating threads singing their praise. . . ode. . . grin grin grin grin

The last time I checked, the thread was created for the fun of it.. Game? I have got more game in my smallest finger than you'll ever have - hence, why I don't sleep and wake up on nl's romance like you do.. All the chics I have chatted to offline know I'm not on this internet thing like that. It's just for the fun of it..

Meet me at the politics section, low IQ having scum.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Killz1(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2012
shymmex:

The last time I checked, the thread was created for the fun of it.. Game? I have got more game in my smallest finger than you'll ever have - hence, why I don't sleep and wake up on nl's romance like you do.. All the chics I have chatted to offline know I'm not on this internet thing like that. It's just for the fun of it..

I hate politics and politicians. . . I'll pass. Fccking "tribalistic" idiotic bigots, debating over NOTHING. With all the political brouhaha you dumbasses engage in over there at the politics section, how many problems of Nigeria have you solved?

So being in the politics section guarantees having a high IQ? You are a what? A FOOL! And who cares if you have chatted with all the chics on NL and who gives a [i]s[/i]hit about what they think of you?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by spikesC(m): 10:47pm On May 14, 2012
Killz. seriously speaking, ur attitude towards people is nothing to write home about. You don't have to insult ppl around for every little thing you know, this is just a social place not a war ground.

And yes, i think you're an attention seeker...no offense

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Killz1(m): 10:52pm On May 14, 2012
spikes C: Killz. seriously speaking, ur attitude towards people is nothing to write home about. You don't have to insult ppl around for every little thing you know, this is just a social place not a war ground.

And yes, i think you're an attention seeker...no offense
Boy, do you think i give a s[i]h[/i]it about what you think? If you think i care about what you think, you are seriously sleeping on okada. . .

Bear that in mind. . . Your little shitty opinion has been noted and of course, shredded!
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by MrsChima(f): 11:16pm On May 14, 2012
I admire Killz. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Killz1(m): 11:21pm On May 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
I admire Killz. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 14, 2012
Quite a few. If I forget someone's id now dem go give me stress, so I no go just enter naming runs grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 14, 2012
Urkel friend? Loool. It's for the look mostly. I promise you I'm not that blind lol.

spikes C: Ogugua88- her pics can make a guy forget where he is but havent really had a chat with her

Thank God for GPS lol. kiss
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 12:02am On May 15, 2012
ogugua88: Urkel friend? Loool. It's for the look mostly. I promise you I'm not that blind lol.

Blowing the kiss back, omalicha.. Damn! You sure look eatable, though..
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 12:03am On May 15, 2012
Yawns
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by spikesC(m): 9:21am On May 15, 2012
ogugua88: Urkel friend? Loool. It's for the look mostly. I promise you I'm not that blind lol.

Not just for looks, you never check a person's profile till he/she makes an attractive post
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Jalal(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2012
shymmex:

I admire the following chics:

- Naijasexy: elegant writer, open, and classy.. A type of chic, you can definitely take home to mum.

!!!
Guy u be mind reader or wat? My thoughts exactly!!!!!
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by OK2NV3: 7:08am On May 16, 2012
Hotie Tamia cos I know she will be a freak in bed in those high heels
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 8:02am On May 16, 2012
shymmex:

Seriously, you bore me to sleep - and if there was an ignore button on NL, you would definitely be the first on my ignore list[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]..

+1000, U TOOK THOSE WORDS OFF MY MOUTH.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 8:04am On May 16, 2012
Mr BigDick:

+1000, U TOOK THOSE WORDS OFF MY MOUTH.

This is the biggest your manliness will get huh; A NL username.
2 inches in all of it's glory.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by dabrake(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2012
shymmex:

case dismissed
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by dabrake(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2012
shymmex:

Seriously, you bore me to sleep - and if there was a 'brutally battered' button on NL, you would definitely be the first on my ignore list..
better that way wink wink wink smiley
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Idowuogbo(f): 8:21am On May 16, 2012
shymmex: I'm not a lousy guy, but I'm the type who likes expressing himself.. I say it as it is..

- shollypopz: her posts give me cold chills.. She's so matured, independent, intelligent, and she has everything a queen should have.. And I like the nefertiti pic on her profile..

- Odunnu: I dunno, I just like this chic, truss me.. I didn't really know her, till something mysterious happened.. But she's defo a chic I'll like to chat to.

- Naijasexy: elegant writer, open, and classy.. A type of chic, you can definitely take home to mum.

- MsDarksin: my JA brethren, what ya say? Lol..

- Ogugua88: my urkel friend lOl..

I'm done!!!

Is dat it? Come on add NL agbero to d list mehn! U no u like Badosky kiss
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Goldieluks: 8:37am On May 16, 2012
Killz.:

[color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]I hate politics and politicians. . . I'll pass. Fccking "tribalistic" idiotic bigots, debating over NOTHING. With all the political brouhaha you dumbasses engage in over there at the politics section, how many problems of Nigeria have you solved?

This statement got me cracking. Reminds of me of 'the jobless professor' who goes from house to house with his very old shoes, arguing about politics. Not that his arguement changes anything. Hahahahahahaha.
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 8:37am On May 16, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

This is the biggest your manliness will get huh; A NL username.
12 inches in all of it's glory. Don't mind me, am just being jealous coz mine is actually 2 inches.

FCUKK OFF, U SON OF A CASTRATED BABOON.
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 16, 2012
shymmex: I'm not a lousy guy, but I'm the type who likes expressing himself.. I say it as it is..

- shollypopz: her posts give me cold chills.. She's so matured, independent, intelligent, and she has everything a queen should have.. And I like the nefertiti pic on her profile..

- Odunnu: I dunno, I just like this chic, truss me.. I didn't really know her, till something mysterious happened.. But she's defo a chic I'll like to chat to.

- MsDarksin: my JA brethren, what ya say? Lol..

- Ogugua88: my urkel friend lOl..

I'm done!!!

undecided undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by nanalady(f): 8:23pm On May 16, 2012
kai,dis na warzone
Re: A Thread For Female Posters You Admire From A Distance On NL by Killz1(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2012
Goldieluks:

This statement got me cracking. Reminds of me of 'the jobless professor' who goes from house to house with his very old shoes, arguing about politics. Not that his arguement changes anything. Hahahahahahaha.
You dey mind the dumb Goats? With all the arguments in the politics section, people wey dey chop Nigeria money dey chop am go. One Naira, the mumus no dey see. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! / What Is Wrong With Guys? It Doesn't Read Meter Now. / OUTRAGEOUS!!!!..10 Most Expensive Things In The World You can Get Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.