Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" (48357 Views)

Ifu Ennada Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup With Her Michael Breakup Story / Nigerians' Reactions To Linda Ikeji's Child Delivery (Meme Collection) / Donald Duke Talks About His Visit To Linda Ikeji's Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by PeridotBelle(f): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
Beamborla:

Oh!

Except my comprehension skill is gradually detoriating. Babe didn't in any way say she wouldn't answer to her man. She said she won't marry a poor man... She earned the right to choose, miss.

...and no the creator didn't ask anyone to marry a poor man neither did it ask anyone to marry a rich man.

Didn't the creator instruct men to provide for their wives? Don't you think a poor man who can't provide basic needs comfortably for his wife shouldn't get married else he might be going against the instruction of the creator.

So stop bringing religious sentiment into this. Thanchuu!

Lol, maybe you missed out the part where she said if the man tries in anyway to stifle her, she will walk. That statement alone means alot!

Good you know, it's the duty of the man to provide for the woman, but Linda here is not even looking for a man to provide for her (remember that) she has more than enough for herself and because she is not looking for a man to do that for her (the role of a man you mentioned which she feels because she now has money can undertake) so, she has pegged her preference of a man that when it comes to reality, it's impossible but believes her fame can get her that grin cheesy

And like that Lady said, do not judge a man by what he has today, you never know what that poor man will be tomorrow

Linda to me wants to marry to fulfill all righteousness hence the too much careless talks on marriage

4 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by Realhommie(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
zeribe4real:
this woman just said the whole truth like a mother,
But that z nature, women find it difficult to marry a man in the same level with them, not to talk of the ones below them, and if it happens that a woman makes money/fame b4 marriage, it will constitute a problem for her, that z d problem with female celebrities and highly educated women, they find it difficult to compromise and that z why men are leaving them to marry other submissive women.
Another truth here.. Well said bro, kudos..
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by porshuch: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
andyanders:
an advise from a well cultured lady. In fact, this lady has spoken my mind. I read Linda's comment and was disappointed over her statement.

This lady should be the real Role Model and not Linda.
maria cultured? Check her name on google and you will see that she is a retired pro,back then in America, she was into money laundering back then, she is still wanted in america. How she won the state assembly na because most ebonyi pple are not informed, but one thing I liked about her, was that she brought electricity into afikpo.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by Beamborla(f): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
warmachine:

I c dz ur foolishness no get cure!....lol...lemme leave rock your boat...childish lady!..
If you can't engage me constructively and intellectually, do not insult me.

Doesn't speak well of you. Don't try to bully me with insults

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by PeridotBelle(f): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
warmachine:

This lady chai!!!!.....I pray for you...you must marry a good man!...if only half of the girls had sense like you, I might not have been in so much in rush to go to heaven...lol

Anyways... I must confess I'm impressed

But that your lady friend....lol...she thinks money is
"right"...well I don't even know how to start arguing with her after all no be her I go marry!

Amen! Thanks for the prayer! kiss

Lol, you are quite funny, I don't think she really gets it or she does but is a die hard fan of Linda.

It's high time we begin to talk some senses into our women, the world is changing and as women are being empowered everyday, some of them are beginning to forget their true identity and values all in the bid to be equal to the man and it's causing a lot of problems

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by porshuch: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Marriage is over hyped in Africa, many women and men have died because of marriage.

Maria you that is advising linda are you married? No be single mum you be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Most awesome/indepth piece i've read from a woman! Thumbs up maria!!..i doff my hat!!!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by Ovokoo: 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Two of 'yes favourite Igbo women. Linda Ikeji and Afikpochic.

Though I disagree with Afikpochic. It's Linda' s prerogative to have a preference for who she will like to marry. When links said she can't marry a poor man, I think what she meant is that she can't marry a man who hasn't made something out of his life. So, the person must not be super rich.

3 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by niyi123: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Beamborla:

That's the problem. Quit threatening women with menopause... It's better to be happily single than tearfully married.

Marriage or childbearing is not the peak or the purpose of a woman's existence. It's time mothers start teaching their girl child that becoming a Mrs. is not what your life is all about.

If it happens beautifully, fine! The male spicie is not doing us any favour by marrying us.

But cucumber does abi

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by klax(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
No need to tell her let her keep it up very soon she too will be going to Mexico hotel in Mexico in a frustrated loneliness. Bloody time waster.

Linda clean off the make up pack in your face go to bed and wake up in the morning with no make up go and stand in front of a standing mirror it's then you will understand.

You are already on your way to menopause and when you reach I bet you with silly fame you are as useless to any man poor or rich like a toilet tissue anyway you may toe the path of becoming evangelist to safe your shame, your sister Genevive is heading to evangelism soon like others name withheld after wasted all their youth on fame and forget to fight for a home and ends up saying God call them out of frustration of sleeping home alone rolling from one end of the bed to other, men just come pass night with them and leave.

Linda keep waiting for that ghost man that will fall like manna from heaven. NONSENSE!!!

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by Beamborla(f): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
PeridotBelle:

Babe chill, so long as Linda is still a woman, she earned no right, she can only wish and those will never come to pass!
Ah! shocked who did this to you? Who made you believe your gender has rendered you helpless. Are you saying this just to be praised by the dudes here Why didn't you say yes to the very first guy who asked you out or asked for your hand in marriage? Pls, do not bring up your girl child to believe they have no right.

Like I told you early the creator of mankind who made the woman from the rib of a man did so for a purpose, it was never a mistake. God could have easily molded another human in form of a woman for Adam, but he went to the great stress to causing Adam to sleep and taking his rib.
I answered this already. Pls, adress it. I'm not for insurbodination, I'm against the notion that she has no right to decide what she wants in her man.

Society is destroying the foundation of marriage and relationships and the results are what we hear everyday, divorce and men beating their spouses.

A woman knowing what she wants and going for it, is no way altering the foundation of marriage.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by oluxy(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hmmmmm! She'd end up to be a single mother though with pretext she is happy but in her secret, very very unhappy.

Some wealthy Nigerians both dude n girl r so retard atimes with their comments. This is what u seldom see the white folk do.

She can marry a poor man. Is it not the poor Nigerians that are patronizing her blog.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by warmachine(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Beamborla:

I'm sorry...no vex...it wasn't really intended @ hurting you...but Sha m also human...we make mistakes... I'm truly sorry.

And as for that issue I think you should listen to your friend and the legislator...it will do you good...any man hu doesn't agree with her simply doesn't know his place and by implication doesn't know what marriage really is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by CioAngels(f): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
You are very right, her statement got me thinking. Who is a richman in Nigeria now, Ritualist, Stealling Politicians, Armd Robbers, Goverment Contractors who collectors money but don't do the jobs, Military men that steals the money of his junior officer at the warfront, Judges that collects huge amount to send Innocent persons to jail, Police officers that will kill man from abroad to steal his money and properties(makinde police station) and other groups of emergency richmen whose richies are cursed. Could these group of richmen that my linda ekeji wants for a husband? Centainly No.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by Beamborla(f): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
PeridotBelle:

Lol, maybe you missed out the part where she said if the man tries in anyway to stifle her, she will walk. That statement alone means alot!

Good you know, it's the duty of the man to provide for the woman, but Linda here is not even looking for a man to provide for her (remember that) she has more than enough for herself and because she is not looking for a man to do that for her (the role of a man you mentioned which she feels because she now has money can undertake) so, she has pegged her preference of a man that when it comes to reality, it's impossible but believes her fame can get her that grin cheesy

And like that Lady said, do not judge a man by what he has today, you never know what that poor man will be tomorrow

Linda to me wants to marry to fulfill all righteousness hence the too much careless talks on marriage
If you have been reading my replies, you'd see my main concern here.

If she's determined to quit an unproductive marriage, good for her. I'm not a fan of divorce and I don't advocate except in extreme cases.

My concern is the fact that she has the right to choose what qualities she want in a man and if she saya she does not want a poor man, it's her standard and she has the right to it.

It would be better if you stop analyzing her life. I'm not a fan and I've never visited her blog...like never but I hate when women are being reduced to nothing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by sexilia: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
When she shared her rag to riches story she gained lots of respect buh now she has thrown everything into d mod. I think money got into head n she forgot her humble begining. An adult like her should no that sensitive talk like dis should not be shared wit d public. If I were to be a man and am paid to touch linda I ll walk away cos I haven't seen thing in her,she 's not as clean as other ladies (celebrit). I prefer bella naija, she's got class abeg though she s married.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by warmachine(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
PeridotBelle:

Amen! Thanks for the prayer! kiss

Lol, you are quite funny, I don't think she really gets it or she does but is a die hard fan of Linda.

It's high time we begin to talk some senses into our women, the world is changing and as women are being empowered everyday, some of them are beginning to forget their true identity and values all in the bid to be equal to the man and it's causing a lot of problems

Gbam!!!!....
Kia I pray for you again!!!
U deserve a happy home. God no go fail you...lailai
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by PeridotBelle(f): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Beamborla:

Ah! shocked who did this to you? Who made you believe your gender has rendered you helpless. Are you saying this just to be praised by the dudes here Why didn't you say yes to the very first guy who asked you out or asked for your hand in marriage? Pls, do not bring up your girl child to believe they have no right.

I answered this already. Pls, adress it. I'm not for insurbodination, I'm against the notion that she has no right to decide what she wants in her man.

A woman knowing what she wants and going for it, is no way altering the foundation of marriage.

Praised by what dudes, it's the reality which u need to wake up to. Gender did not render anyone helpless, that's even a funny and unfortunate thing for u to say.

The earlier you realize that all that which Linda said are just careless talks which she herself does not even buy in, the better for you.

I hate arguing with people who tend to take things too personal like you just did, so pls am done talking to you, don't waltz into my mention again.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by cescky(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
PeridotBelle:

You don't get it do you? She never said that Linda can't have her dreams but like she said, Linda can't have it both ways and she gave a good explanation to that.

Linda should be ashamed of herself for making that statement, she has already even threatened divorce when she is not even married yet!

Which man on this earth will not try to even if it's once in a while stifle the wife, huh?

My dear, women empowerment is a good thing, but if it's not checked and the foundation properly built, the next generation is going to be horrible.

Get what exactly? What didn't I get? And what are u saying? I didn't real the long story ...but she implied Linda can't marry a rich guy yes or no?...madam all that's bullderdash ... Or she implied Linda can't marry a man of her drama and stil be made?

Madam u better set ur standards up all things are possible ... And what ever the mind can conceive it' can be achieved ... Linda na ordinary mushin gal today's she a a billionaire ... For ur info which is easier. A rich man and good looking and being a billionaire which is easier to get ?

U better start believing in ur self if u want a life worthwhile

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by Joy1706(f): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lmao! These boys are here nodding their flat heads. Don't go and hustle and become successful. Be looking for the girl who will embrace poverty with you with both hands. Good luck to ya'll. The rest of us...... We got standards. You either shape up and meet up or BOUNCE

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by PeridotBelle(f): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
cescky:

Get what exactly? What didn't I get? And what are u saying? I didn't real the long story ...but she implied Linda can't marry a rich guy yes or no?...madam all that's bullderdash ... Or she implied Linda can't marry a man of her drama and stil be made?

Madam u better set ur standards up all things are possible ... And what ever the mind can conceive it' can be achieved ... Linda na ordinary mushin gal today's she a a billionaire ... For ur info which is easier. A rich man and good looking and being a billionaire which is easier to get ?

U better start believing in ur self if u want a life worthwhile

Please read what Linda said she wants again and read what the Lady said before you dance into my mentions again.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by Beamborla(f): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
PeridotBelle:

Praised by what dudes, it's the reality which u need to wake up to. Gender did not render anyone helpless, that's even a funny and unfortunate thing for u to say.

The earlier you realize that all that which Linda said are just careless talks which she herself does not even buy in, the better for you.

I hate arguing with people who tend to take things too personal like you just did, so pls am done talking to you, don't waltz into my mention again.
Thanks
Ah! You waltzed into mine. Try not to get emotional... I'm not taking it personal, you got emotional. You wrote stuffs about me while responding to a praise from someone and i didn't get mushy. It was very harmless...didn't know it would strike a cord. I've not been arguing with you, from my end, I've been exchanging ideas.

If you don't have standards, you are entilled to and you can set some for yourself now.

Sorry ehn.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by vic155: 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Beamborla:
She said she can't marry a poor man, let her be. She is successful and have the right to turn down a poor guy.

When men talk about the standard they want, they don't get hushed up.

You talk like a woman!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by amanikondo: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Beamborla:
She said she can't marry a poor man, let her be. She is successful and have the right to turn down a poor guy.

When men talk about the standard they want, they don't get hushed up.

But a rich man can marry a poor girl.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by poweredcom(m): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2016
help me tell her....make she humble her self ooo
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by Beamborla(f): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
truthsayer007:

Lol, abeg let us hear word. For Your Info, Linda ikeji is having a lot of suitors coming her way that are doing financially well but not just extremely rich. She is a Billionaire, (not millionaire But Billionaire) , How will she ever be humble to any man?

She's very arrogant to every guy coming her way. Her problem is arrogance Not Poor man.

If she wan talk now, She go dey mention Tyler perry. Mtchew !!! Na another person husband dey hungry am undecided

That's a part of her life that is none of my business...

I'm going with what she publicly proclaimed... She can't marry a poor guy which she has the right to choose what she wants. She shouldn't be hushed up because she is a woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by Onlineloaded: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Cool, check my articles here Onlineloaded.com
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by mctowel01: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Beamborla:

Calm down abeg.. You re trying to make sense, but you re trying too hard.
Understand that there arr natural instincts in human beings.. Men will always want to dominate while women will often look for someone higher, but the dominant man despises arrogance and Linda Ikeji doesn't seem to be subtle about it. That is the crux of the whole episode up there. At the end of the day, isn't it a man who will eventually have to marry her if she wants to get married and these traits are based more on human predilections and less of choice. So, even if you talk from now till tomorrow, feeling like some enlightened female, human nature will always remain human nature.. You can't marry a man and make him act against his nature.. Otherwise, there will be serious conflict of interests.
Also, the way you referred to people being poor shows lot of immaturity from you. Yea, success comes with hard work, but again its only a fool that will say there is no luck in it.
Some people have been really misfortunate in this life beginning from the circumstances in which they were born, so its really insensitive and unwise of you to sit from your priviledged home and be making derogatory statements about others' financial capacity.

To even ask, how much have you made yourself?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by warmachine(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Joy1706:
Lmao! These boys are here nodding their flat heads. Don't go and hustle and become successful. Be looking for the girl who will embrace poverty with you with both hands. Good luck to ya'll. The rest of us...... We got standards. You either shape up and meet up or BOUNCE

Lol....u make me laugh....ladies this days...I smell mental bankruptcy (no offence intended)..but Sha kontinue...nna eh I wonder what my son will get married to?....

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by Beamborla(f): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
amanikondo:

But a rich man can marry a poor girl.

Well, you shouldn't deliberately misunderstand me.

Linda is rich and can't marry a poor guy, she has the right. It's way different from rich ladies shouldn't marry a poor guy.

The lady counsellor is rich and is okay with a poor guy, it's her choice and she's entiltted to it

Wizkid is rich and can't marry a poor girl, he shouldn't.

That simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by holuwamosey(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
God pls dash all dis ladies of our generation brain that made our parent enjoy their lyf
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi To Linda Ikeji: "Humble Yourself If Yo Want A Man To Marry You" by warmachine(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
mctowel01:

Calm down abeg.. You re trying to make sense, but you re trying too hard.
Understand that there arr natural instincts in human beings.. Men will always want to dominate while women will often look for someone higher, but the dominant man despises arrogance and Linda Ikeji doesn't seem to be subtle about it. That is the crux of the whole episode up there. At the end of the day, isn't it a man who will eventually have to marry her if she wants to get married and these traits are based more on human predilections and less of choice. So, even if you talk from now till tomorrow, feeling like some rejuvenated female, human nature will always remain human nature.. You can't marry a man and make him act against his nature.. Otherwise, there will be serious conflict of interests.
Also, the way you referred to people being poor shows lot of immaturity from you. Yea, success comes with hard work, but again its only a fool that will say there is no luck in it.
Some people have been really misfortunate in this life beginning from the circumstances in which they were born, so its really insensitive and unwise of you to sit from your priviledged home and be derogatory statements about others' financial capacity.

To even ask, how much have you made yourself?

Bro...u tried...I just didn't know how to put it in wordz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akah Nnani Reacts To Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / D'banj's Father At His Daughter's Wedding / Update On Bobrisky Arrest, Toyin Lawani Didn’t Arrest Him (Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.