Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,212 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) (23930 Views)

Army Hands Over Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl To Borno Government / Buhari Speaks On Maryam Ali Maiyanga, Rescued Chibok Girl / NAF Helicopter Gunship Destroys Illegal Oil Refineries In Rivers State. See PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
attack on book haram.is attacked to d north.... tupac shakur

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by seenter84: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
Story
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by morscino: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
johnstar:
Dis country dey funny me ehn

Boko haram dey kill soldiers

And dsame bokoharam dey release chibok gals

I am not understanding at all

Cn somone pls xplain y it is so
No explanation for u since u have decided not to know d difference btw "Released" and "Rescued"
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by gwmlogistic: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
gurunlocker:
The same Boko Haram that have been killing lately are the one releasing the chibok girls also?

They must be so nice
You don't get it do you. Am sure u heard the term sleeper cells before and you know how they operate. Terrorism would have been a thing of the past if it wasn't so decentralized. Shekau can drop his arms tomorrow and you wld still have to continue fighting insurgents for the next 2years
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
why is zo much soldier guarding her, besides what's wrong with legs

1 Like

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by johnstar(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
morscino:

No explanation for u since u have decided not to know d difference btw "Released" and "Rescued"
hmm for ur mind u wise abi

Wat happend to d 21 released chibok gals?

Cn u nw xplain dat too?

Ewu gambia
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by vheckthor1: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
prince985:
from one lie to another

grin grin grin some days my brother
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by eROCK247(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yet another publicity stunt! angry

1 Like

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by BigBlokoz: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
ive not entered helipicoptara before oooh
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
buhari is pure comedian.... the picture I saw last week she was walking with her two legs, now she no fit walk again nah wheelchair she enter, buhari u can deceive few but not all.... but make I ask oooo why all this preference treatment, so dem no fit transport those girls by road Fulani's and mismanagement,

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by opribo(m): 4:02am On Nov 08, 2016
My own is that they should just release all the girls from where they hid them since and molesting them at the same time, at least election is over and no more Jona in the equation. Let us now face the real boko that is about to wipe out Nigeria.
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Solozzo(m): 5:07am On Nov 08, 2016
emi14:
Why? Is she a national hero?

Yes! A prisoner of war for two years and she survived it!
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by nollystar(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2016
Just look deep into the girl eyes in that first pix, u'll knw that all this NA WASH
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Hargbo(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2016
I love coming here to read the comments. Some people (like myself at times) are obsessed with reading comments. For example, we find you reading this comment right now, which does not contain any useful information, only curiosity, that drives you to waste your time. Have a good day.
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by morscino: 7:15am On Nov 08, 2016
johnstar:
hmm for ur mind u wise abi

Wat happend to d 21 released chibok gals?
Cn u nw xplain dat too?

Ewu gambia
Chai!....e pain am!
Nkita aba!..
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by okeyfrank: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2016
Every Girl found on the streets of Borno state is now a Chibok girl.
I thought those girls were said to be writing WAEC Exam particularly PHYSICS on that day? How come none of them speaks even broken English. Buhari's govt and fraud!!!
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2016
gurunlocker:
The same Boko Haram that have been killing lately are the one releasing the chibok girls also?

They must be so nice
those girls escape..,
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by santosesq1(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Felt the boko boys didnt torch dem. How come she. Is carrying a babby ? And dey were in school b4 kidnap ? Am Confussed !!!
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2016
emmyid:
Wat wrong with her legs? Was she kidnapped a cripple or wat. Somebody inform a brother please!
a Brother I think before she learn how to work on Grassless surface..,

1 Like

Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by autonomous22: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2016
Bokoharam even get Hospital n maternity inside sambisa forest.... gud one
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2016
Nemuse:
those girls escape..,

Lol.... it's too early to laugh please, escape with a baby?.... They must know in and out of Sambisa forest bah for them not to come in contact with any Boko Haram on the way, is that not?.... Escape with a baby?.... Don't believe everything you read online, we can always apply some senses.
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by Ukamaka3237(f): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2016
Why is this people forging rubbish lie everyday giving us the other was 20 and the news said that other once don't want to come back so where this one come out from nah Na weiting this people dy take Nigeria as self?? Me I tore for dis kind matter of schoolgirls escape everyday.... While Nigerian are suffering....
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by mascotafltd: 9:35am On Nov 08, 2016
There is a foul play somewhere
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by fortunejum: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2016
Bizibi:
Wait!!!
It seems there are several boko haram group because it cannot be the same group fighting the Nigeria army and at the same time negotiating with the fg
There are two factions
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by fortunejum: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2016
....but what about her parents. I expected her parents to show up by now?
Re: Maryam Ali Maiyanga Flown To Maiduguri Via NAF Helicopter (Photos) by 400billionman: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Boko haram is killing many Nigerian fighters in the army and this is the best our govt can do.

Smh..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Owerri Jail Break: FG To Pardon Escaped Inmates, If They Voluntarily Return / Pres Buhari Addresses The Nation, Thanks Millions Of Nigerians That Voted Him / How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.