Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? (42023 Views)

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by adekayo1234(m): 3:19am On Nov 09, 2016
Not a Trump fan but I see him winning this election
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by dexoubie(m): 3:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Billyonaire:

You are not qualified to form an opinion on where anyone in this country should put his or her focus. Politics in the USA is the paradigm of Democracy. The so called Democracy we abuse in this your Nigeria is tailored towards America's democracy, so you are totally a very ignorant chap who takes himself too serious when no one really cares about your ill-informed opinion. Nigerians watch US politics to evaluate the progress of your idiotic politics.

I worry about the direction of US politics because America and her allies remain the alliance in the hemisphere that can make or mar global peace. So, little man, if you hate America do not make any silly attempt to sound convictions on a country you may never qualify to enter. Most of us have wives, kids, homes, friends etc in the USA and it makes what happens there important to us.

I know you are some village boy who doesnt know much about global politics and the dynamics of war play. So, keep reading this thread, you will be schooled by those who know better than you. Do not assume to know anything, cos you know nothing about life.
bros I think u nid ur herb
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by successpearls: 3:27am On Nov 09, 2016
TopsyKrete:
make I pitch ma tent for here
lolzzzz Dats kinda epic tho
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by logicab: 3:34am On Nov 09, 2016
sukkot:
everybody knows american presidents are just puppets.
Not everybody. Anyway, they've given Blacks their own president (Obama) so Blacks shouldn't moan again (about racism, slavery, etc). He he. Nice move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by 19naia(m): 3:43am On Nov 09, 2016
I voted today and saw that Trump and Clinton were not the only ones on the ballot. I voted for neither of them, yet i was still able to vote for a woman. Media Coverage will have people believing that it is a two Party system, but i saw 5 parties or more to choose from. Also they allow write in Votes. Yes, if you paid me a million Naira, i could write you in as my presidential pick. grin
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by totorimi: 3:45am On Nov 09, 2016
America is for Americans, if you are not invited to come then you are an unwanted guest and Trump will kick the hell out of them all. Let Nigerians come home and build Nigeria, if we need to kick people out of their seat them let us do so to move our country forward.

BTW I hope prof has started getting ready to tear his green card. For real O grin
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by logicab: 3:46am On Nov 09, 2016
BigIyanga:
Neither Trump nor Clinton mentioned Africa in all three debates.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by Professorfrisky: 3:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Billyonaire:
What baffles me is why a very unlettered person like you who hasnt traveled out of this country in your life will attempt to form an opinion and even have the effrontery to address others who can educate you as ignorant.

You didnt bother to reason before writing. When you say Empires rise and fall, you are right. So why must I pay attention more to a third world country instead of identifying with the present world power ? I know you are unexposed in the global scheme of things so try and keep quiet and listen to others opinions instead of exposing your stupidity all of the time.

Why do you think America election is a global concern ? Because America is the present world power, and what ever happens there can make or mar the planet. So, if you dare insult me again, I will not hesitate to kick you around. You seem to have made your billions in folly not cash. What have you done to better your country mister America wannabe. Kick people around ? ogbeni make amadioha no scatter your phallus.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by Shurtman(m): 3:46am On Nov 09, 2016
Billyonaire:

These show how timid you are. You agree you are a global citizen yet you are so ignorant about monitoring the emergence of global leadership. I have no problems with a man remaining ignorant, but what bothers me is when you try to impose the blanket of ignorance on others who have free will. What a cave man this is.

To really believe billionaires dont come online and do not interact does show another level of your stupidity. I repeat, some of us have investments outside of this ceasepit and even in the USA. We have relatives, friends and wives, and kids and we bother about who occupies the seat of govt in USA.

As human beings, we also care who Americans give access to nuclear weapons, so we form opinions, we influence opinions and we do whatever it takes to make sure no unreasonable person occupies the global seat of power.

Like I said earlier, you are a very ignorant person, and I have seen your picture on the blog, you can not stand in my face in real life, cos my little cousins that I groom are better off than you in every ramifications.

Go and sit down!
I have been reading your comments and I think I understand where you are coming from but the fact is that you CANNOT vote during the American election and the campaigning for each candidate is useless in Nigeria. I think that is the Op's point
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by BlueMagic2(m): 3:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Nigerians always ready to jump on any trending bandwagon. Remember the "Ice Bucket" challenge
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 09, 2016
Very ignorant topic not everyone is myopic some of us still have family members there and it affects them

You no go submit visa one day

Whether we like it or not American politics will always concern the globally focused business mind

Nigerians always finding a way to be telling you what you should not do meanwhile the policies to make this nation better dem no wan do...

na to criticize people who obviously have ties to the United States in some way
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by ayaside(m): 3:55am On Nov 09, 2016
Billyonaire:
USA is the leadership of planet earth, if you are on earth and you are not interested in the leadership of the earth, then you are ignorant of the real history of the planet and the direction of the dynamics. The cosmos influence that determines the direction of the planet is a geared towards global leadership. And not some third world ignorant Presidents. I dont even remember tuning to Nigeria TV station in the last many years. Everyone I know tune to CNN and Sky News. I no get liver to tune to Nigerian TV, their English even annoys me big time. They wear funny caps inside house and the women wear hijab. What a confused country. Who wears cap indoors if not bunch of morons.

We are not sovereign yet, so dont blame people who need hope.
Everything you said was fine until you mentioned CNN.Though, I don't know much about local news but I believe they are trying their best.They gotta use whatever equipment they have.Its your opinion though
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by logicab: 4:06am On Nov 09, 2016
Lordave:
can you list ways you think Africans will survive without western aid?
No 1 to 10: Stop Europeans, Asians, Americans, Canadians, etc from robbing us blind (natural resources and financial scams including inflated government contracts).
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by MajesticD(m): 4:10am On Nov 09, 2016
loopman:
The thing tire person.
This whole idea that Trump will support Biafra against the Nigeria goverment and the other idea that Clinton will support PMB is just foolish.
These IPOB illiterates are amazingly annoying
I was thought to respect people and their opinions whether it aligns with mine or not...but I must say, worse than our laughable (its up for debate anyway) interest in the American election, is the pathetic thought pattern of certain Nigerians who must ascribe every event on planet earth to Nigerian/Biafran issue. Even worst still is when this elements condescend so low as to come to public forums to ignorantly insult other people.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by Weah96: 4:12am On Nov 09, 2016
logicab:
No 1 to 10: Stop Europeans, Asians, Americans, Canadians, etc from robbing us blind (natural resources and financial scams including inflated government contracts).

Very difficult. They will simply bribe a dictator and install him into power. I fear that someone will become corrupted along the way with bribes and the possibility of asylum.

We have more than enough of everything. But selfishness and the love of money will be our undoing.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by Greataausim(m): 4:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Nigerians and they stupidity, wetin concern U S A ekection with the price of garri in the market....? I dey wait to see Wale soyinka to tears his green card and the like of orders old demented craven.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by mike1994reds: 4:15am On Nov 09, 2016
This post lacks proper understanding of the whole situation, the whole world is interested in this election, why should Nigeria be an exception
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by ahmg001(m): 4:21am On Nov 09, 2016
Billyonaire:
What baffles me is why a very unlettered person like you who hasnt traveled out of this country in your life will attempt to form an opinion and even have the effrontery to address others who can educate you as ignorant.

You didnt bother to reason before writing. When you say Empires rise and fall, you are right. So why must I pay attention more to a third world country instead of identifying with the present world power ? I know you are unexposed in the global scheme of things so try and keep quiet and listen to others opinions instead of exposing your stupidity all of the time.

Why do you think America election is a global concern ? Because America is the present world power, and what ever happens there can make or mar the planet. So, if you dare insult me again, I will not hesitate to kick you around.
. You re indeed unexposed as d guy said.d election is popular bcus of CNN and oda western media dt re so popular in ds part of d world.just imagine,u want to listen to foreign news,u either swithed to bbc,cnn or aljazeera.CNN is d most watched station in d world.just like English premier league bn d most popular league by s virtue of British media.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by redcliff: 4:30am On Nov 09, 2016
Billyonaire:
USA is the leadership of planet earth, if you are on earth and you are not interested in the leadership of the earth, then you are ignorant of the real history of the planet and the direction of the dynamics. The cosmos influence that determines the direction of the planet is a geared towards global leadership. And not some third world ignorant Presidents. I dont even remember tuning to Nigeria TV station in the last many years. Everyone I know tune to CNN and Sky News. I no get liver to tune to Nigerian TV, their English even annoys me big time. They wear funny caps inside house and the women wear hijab. What a confused country. Who wears cap indoors if not bunch of morons.

We are not sovereign yet, so dont blame people who need hope.

Chei....
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by redcliff: 4:33am On Nov 09, 2016
Inkman:
If you don't know.. The President of American is the world's most powerful person, every country has a say in who takes the spot. Believe it or not, the decisions taken by that person directly or indirectly affects other countries.

Damn! What decisions have Obama taken that has affected us positively or negatively? Do you see Russia or NK or the Arab nations talking about US presidency like theor life depended on the next president? Stop deceiving urself and use your brain!
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by redcliff: 4:38am On Nov 09, 2016
Billyonaire:

Why do you think America election is a global concern ? Because America is the present world power, and what ever happens there can make or mar the planet. So, if you dare insult me again, I will not hesitate to kick you around.

Furking ignorant soul. Russia or NKs nuclear decision can make or mar the planet too.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by AAinEqGuinea: 4:46am On Nov 09, 2016
wont have to listen to this anymore

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by 111jideofor: 4:47am On Nov 09, 2016
I was watching TVC news today 8_11_2016 4pm the news caster was going street to Street in Lagos asking Nigeria about American election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump who the think will win the election ,do you
know that Yoruba man stand and say that the reason why he don't want Trump to win is because Trump said that he will allow Biafra to go
My question is why Yoruba don't want Biafra to go?
Why Hausa don't want Biafra to go?
For me is very shameful thing for any man to say he will not allow who don't like him to live with him
Biafra or Death
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by ojayunited(m): 4:48am On Nov 09, 2016
NYT analytics: Trump now has 93% chance of winning - w/approx 290 electoral votes; Donald John Trump, 70, moving closer to the presidency
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by room089: 4:52am On Nov 09, 2016
leticia28:
Pls house am sorry 4 deviating frm d topic but I need an urgent answer. What date should I use as my graduation date if I finished frm school in 2015 and certificate is bearing 2016?

2016 bro
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by ojayunited(m): 4:55am On Nov 09, 2016
@ABSCBNNews Trump supporters are going bonkers in downtown Tampa party as they celebrate his projected Florida win
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by Btruth: 4:58am On Nov 09, 2016
The OP might be right, but my only concern against Trump is why should he be insulting Nigeria and her citizens during his campaign?

Why should he be insulting any black fellow? In Yoruba land, there's an adage that says "o nbo, o nbo, awoon lan dee de" meaning: any little issue that is not well taking care off could blow out of proportion later.

Trump has no right to be insulting my country or any of her citizen. An insult to a smallest Nigerian is an insult on me and other Nigerians. Therefore, to hell with Trump and honestly, I do not wish him anything near the white house because of his arrogance and loose mouth.
Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by kaleeto: 5:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Billyonaire:

I cant believe you are not ashamed to continue this thread.

Young man, have you heard that the world is a global village ? I and many other people consider ourselves citizens of the world. Some of us have investments in other countries and we really care who manages the global economy and global politics. I can understand that you are stucked here so your view of events are parochial and localized. I am again, asking you to put blanket on your reasoning. We are not the same. I am not on your bracket and you are not on mine. Even your politicians run to the West every now and then for advise. We are bothered about global leadership and who and who has access to the nuclear weapons. So please, I know your concern is about food, shelter and clothings so Nigerian leadership is all you are birthed to swallow. As for me and other Nigerians, we know what America represent, and we believe with time, you will realize how ignorant this your opinion is.

dude, the guy is just trying to tell you that no matter how concerned or how closely you follow d election. your opinion doesn't matter; be at peace with it bro. instead of wasting your time and energy on a country dat doesn't give a Bleep about what your opinion. why don't you try too do something about d current situation in your country.

1 Like

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 09, 2016
Billyonaire:

You are not qualified to form an opinion on where anyone in this country should put his or her focus. Politics in the USA is the paradigm of Democracy. The so called Democracy we abuse in this your Nigeria is tailored towards America's democracy, so you are totally a very ignorant chap who takes himself too serious when no one really cares about your ill-informed opinion. Nigerians watch US politics to evaluate the progress of your idiotic politics.

I worry about the direction of US politics because America and her allies remain the alliance in the hemisphere that can make or mar global peace. So, little man, if you hate America do not make any silly attempt to sound convictions on a country you may never qualify to enter. Most of us have wives, kids, homes, friends etc in the USA and it makes what happens there important to us.

I know you are some village boy who doesnt know much about global politics and the dynamics of war play. So, keep reading this thread, you will be schooled by those who know better than you. Do not assume to know anything, cos you know nothing about life.
Ogbeni what is your problem? You lack the use of formal words!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by faithdee(f): 5:17am On Nov 09, 2016
LIVE COVERAGE OF U.S PRESIDENTAL ELECTION 2016 RESULT

Trump = 201 – Clinton = 197

Join us live: http://gethopemagazine.com/Live/Event/109/Live-Coverage-of-US-Presidential-Election-Results-2016

Re: Trump Vs Clinton: When Did Nigerians Start Having Opinion In American Politics? by Opeyemibayonle(m): 5:18am On Nov 09, 2016
US, ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Warships Shadowed In South China Sea By Military Vessels ( Pics) / Esther Agbaje, Oye Owolewa, Nnamdi Chukwuocha Win In U.S 2020 Elections / Neighbor Shot Dead NYC Dad And Son During Argument Over Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.