Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help (1098 Views)

Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks / A Bride Looking At Her Husband As He Eats At Their Wedding (Photos) / Man Caught With Another Man's Wife in Kenya Bewitched & Eats Grass (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
I know most of you havent seen oyinbo before, but you can Google for one..
But my dear people,I'm confused my new oyinbo bae can eat EBA and ewedu..and she knows how to pound yam and stir semi and lafun shocked shocked but she claimed she arrived Nigeria for the first time last month... Or is she an albino pretending?? undecided

How is it possible?? Am heart broken cry

Discuss!

Lalasticlala front page...
Only matured comments pls
.. angry
Re: When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help by Josiah1150(m): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
online cooking helped her...
Re: When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help by BabaRamota1980: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
I [b]know most of you havent seen oyinbo before, but you can Google for one..
But my dear people,I'm confused my new oyinbo bae can eat EBA and ewedu..and she knows how to pound yam and stir semi and lafun shocked shocked but she claimed she arrived Nigeria for the first time last month... Or is she an albino pretending?? undecided

Discuss!

Only matured comments pls[/b].. angry

grin. I sip on coffe from mouth and it came out my nose!!! Na god go hammer you. Were! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help by klassykute(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
lol.. laff nor go kill pesin ..my bro if she ft chop hot beans and hot pap without she no talk .just Knw say na Warri girl wet bleach b DAT o
Re: When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help by RENOWNED2(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
I know most of you havent seen oyinbo before, but you can Google for one..

Discuss!

Only matured comments pls
.. angry
You Need One Session With Tb Joshua.

1 Like

Re: When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2016
RENOWNED2:
i Need One Session With Tb Joshua.
cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help by Akanbibabatunde(m): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2016
klassykute:
lol.. laff nor go kill pesin ..my bro if she ft chop hot beans and hot pap without she no talk .just Knw say na Warri girl wet bleach b DAT o
you mean have been scammed
Re: When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2016
am sure she knows how to do moi moi also
Re: When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help by Presh900(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2016
Fool..
Re: When Your Oyinbo Bae Eats Eba!! Help by klassykute(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
you mean have been scammed
i no talk o

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Going To The Bank On January 14th Cos Of Mmm(photos) / See Selfie Pics Of A Girl Who Opened Up Her Legs To Show Her Pant In Public(pic) / All I Want Is Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.