Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Your Opinion Counts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion Counts (1198 Views)

Why Do Girls Have More Sex Counts Than Guys / What's Your Opinion On Open Relatipnships? / Ladies Your Opinion Counts Now. Drop It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion Counts by fellow(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2007
[b]well i was listenin to the radio yesterday night and a topic came up for discussion. It was very puzzling and i would like to share it with you guys.

Deji mother came home yesterday fuming with anger, She met deji in his room and was like
"deji you needed to see how a girl rained abuses on me". She said." I have never been insulted like that in my whole life". Deji pacified his mom but then was like mom i have somethin to tel you. My girlfriends coming over today and suddenly the doorbell rang. I would get it replied deji.
Linda was the girl deji wanted to introduce to his mom, immediately she entered the room and the mom saw her she screamed. "Over my dead body, i would never allow you to marry my son" she exclaimed. Deji was puzzled while linda was shocked.
Imagine deji this was the girl i told you about that insulted me today. she said.

Now nairalanders the question is (for the guys) if you are deji what would you do? and (for the girls) if you are linda what would you do?

i am waiting
[/b]
Re: Your Opinion Counts by gbengaijot(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2007
I wud try to understand what happen that made her insult my mum, and then make my decisions based on that!
Re: Your Opinion Counts by Coco29(f): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2007
well i believe that respect is earned not given because of your status, so if the mother had disrespected linda first,  then she got what she deserved and if deji wants her to apologiese she should not untill the mother does other wise he and his mother could fk off. angry

on the other hand if linda was wrong and insulted deji's mother  with out reason, she should drop to her knees and ask for forgiveness.  cry
Re: Your Opinion Counts by PTBNaija(f): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2007
Yeah, Linda needs to apologize and big time!!! Suck up to the mother as much as you can until she's sick of you!

And Deji, well he can try to talk some reason to his mom and Linda and mediate the whole situation. But whatever he does, do not take sides!!! This will spell trouble o!!!!
Re: Your Opinion Counts by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2007
very pathetic,thats why it is always neccessary to be mindful of the way we speak or our behaviour towards people we meet in our daily lives,cause we might not know wether that person could actually be of help someday undecided
Re: Your Opinion Counts by Sayoh: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2007
Just a reminder that the world is a small one
Re: Your Opinion Counts by Busta(f): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2007
depends,

wat led to the insult and wat kinda insult with that be?
Re: Your Opinion Counts by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2007
Linda needs to go for insulting my mom, I can get another Linda but I can't get another mom. No matter what an older woman does to you, you should not insult her. What kind of woman will insult an older woman anyway? Don't you know how to walk away?. . . Silly attitude!

Linda gets kicked to the curb, nobody insults my mom and gets away with it (except me ofcourse). Point is, my mom is the most important woman in my life until I get married. When there's an argument between my wife and my mom then I'll try to pacify.
Re: Your Opinion Counts by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2007
it cannot work

(1) (Reply)

Gays, Why? / Girls Visiting Guys: / Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.