Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? (2135 Views)

When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by 2dice01: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2016
makydebbie:
You ain't safe tongue
You changed my post?...smh
sma what can smallie like you do? cheesy Me ..nope i dont do such
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by makydebbie(f): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
2dice01:
chaii wetin dem dey chop chop again who enjoy it the most huh? cheesy
lol I think you can answer that question tongue
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by 2dice01: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2016
makydebbie:
lol I think you can answer that question tongue
yea you ladies enjoy it most abi i lie cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? by Gofwane(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
They react because the question reminds them of how far and deep they've gone into the fvcking business Which in turn reminds them of how wide the size of the pvssy is at the moment compared to the days when they were still virgins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex And The Single Man / See What You Must Do Before You Are Allowed To Marry A Second Wife In Pakistan / Top 5 Most Sort After Guys In Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.