Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? (11150 Views)

I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee? / When She Told You She Was Not A Virgin, How Did You React? / You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
This kind of question, some people don't like it ooh...So how did you feel?
Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
How am I supposed to feel?

Like someone that has been fcking and getting orgasms of course. undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by vickyhow(m): 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
pocohantas:

In DJ Cuppy's Voice;

U Honest!

U Smart!

I Appreciate that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
Even now, I don't know how I feel about you asking me how I felt... undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by luvyaself95(m): 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
First of All how are you feeling how will you feel and when i answer the question.
Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Easybela(f): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
undecided this thread is as useless as the "P" in psychology undecided

2 Likes

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Lamanii22(f): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
That question shouldn't be asked in the first place... Some people's first time was horrible..
Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by pocohantas(f): 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
vickyhow:

In DJ Cuppy's Voice;

U Honest!

U Smart!

I Appreciate that.

This isn't about being smart though. I will answer because I just want to answer and I have no regrets for all my knacks.

However, I will begin to question the mental condition of the guy in question.

It is a really silly question to ask and any guy that goes about asking such should take stock of his life.

You did not ask how she is doing in school, you did not ask her goals, books she has read or any sensible question. You rush straight to her vagina. Since he wants to know more about my vagina than me, I will indulge him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by donstan18: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
LMAO! I can't stop laughing. grin

See them wailing and crying, dem never even ask una, e don dey una like this. grin

Wayward irresponsible non-virgins.

From afar, I can sure tell that 99.9‰ of female viewers of this thread and in pains but pretending to be proud that they can't boast of their hymen.

Irresponsible creatures.

Lol, God bless all the virgin ladies out there.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
pocohantas:

This isn't about being smart though. I will answer because I just want to answer and I have no regrets for all my knacks.

It is a really stupid question to ask and any guy that goes about asking such should take stock of his life.

You did not ask how she is doing in school, you did not ask her goals, books she has read or any sensible question. You rush straight to her vagina. Since he wants to know more about my vagina than me, I will indulge him.

1 Share

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by pocohantas(f): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
ornicus:

He should send his own first grin
Me sef deserve treat to dick and abs.
Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by lilmax(m): 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2019
a question like that triggers non virgins

its for girls not women, most become non @14

we pray for women with self control in this life

3 Likes

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by pocohantas(f): 12:06am On Sep 11, 2019
lilmax:

I guess this self-control is something God omitted in the engineering of men.

We pray for virgin men too- men with supposed self-control. We deserve brand new pricks, not Belgium or Nigerian used.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Offpoint: 12:21am On Sep 11, 2019
If anyone ask me if I'm a virgin, I'll gladly answer "No, I'm not a virgin. I'm a Nigerian, virgins are from Virginia... I'm not from there"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by IamPlato(m): 1:15am On Sep 11, 2019
They Feel Guilty
Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by IamPlato(m): 1:17am On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:

How About This Question, Did You Marry A Virgin? If You Didnt Then No Heaven For You... How Do You React
Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 11, 2019
ewww!! hewwwww!!! chaiiiii!!?
Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Amarallllll(m): 5:54am On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:

It is a really silly question to ask and any guy that goes about asking such should take stock of his life.

Wetin de vex u ? Na only question the guy ask

3 Likes

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Amarallllll(m): 5:57am On Sep 11, 2019
donstan18:
LMAO! I can't stop laughing. grin

See them wailing and crying, dem never even ask una, e don dey una like this. grin

Wayward irresponsible non-virgins.

From afar, I can sure tell that 99.9‰ of female viewers of this thread and in pains but pretending to be proud that they can't boast of their hymen.

Irresponsible creatures.

Lol, God bless all the virgin ladies out there.

I feel u bro

1 Like

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Ayotemide(f): 6:00am On Sep 11, 2019
You have just gotten your first knowledge that this person is shallow minded. It is a useless question to ask especially from someone with a well-used penis also.

9 Likes

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by vickyhow(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:

*Lol*

Unlike other female nairalands that are always economical with the truth, here u are Plain & Raw!!!

I f*ckinq appreciate that bae!

by the way, are u a ph bae

I F*ckinq Hope U are this crude in real-life nd not tryna act all slutty just gain attention *smiles*

2 Likes

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:

We pray for virgin men too- men with supposed self-control. We deserve brand new pricks, not Belgium or Nigerian used.
Men pay bride price and its not the other way round. Ur dad will insist u remain a Virgin till u get married cos he'll be looking at some amount to quote to ur suitors but hey a commodity gets the best price when the seal is intact. I expect women in feminism crap to abolish this dowry stuff because it undermines everything feminism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by vickyhow(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:

Who the hell re U?

*Lmao*

I Like ur crudity i just hope u re like this real-life

Girls like u dey sweet to banq

*swrs*

1 Like

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Normal, or am I suppose to cry undecided

1 Like

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2019
lilmax:

So how should we pray for men without self control? Curses and everything evil and bad right?

2 Likes

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2019
Ayotemide:
You have just gotten your first knowledge that this person is shallow minded. Its a useless question to ask especially from someone with a well-used penis also.

True that.

2 Likes

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2019
shocked
willyfatima:
Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 11, 2019
Yeah he surely did
pocohantas:

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by pocohantas(f): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2019
vickyhow:

*Lol*

Unlike other female nairalands that are always economical with the truth, here u are Plain & Raw!!!

I f*ckinq appreciate that bae!

by the way, are u a ph bae

I F*ckinq Hope U are this crude in real-life nd not tryna act all slutty just gain attention *smiles*

I am surprised to know that accepting ones sexual history is acting SLUTTY. I will keep that in mind when next I meet a guy.
Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by pocohantas(f): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2019
vickyhow:

Wronq Choice of words, forqive me!

Are U based in ph?

It is okay. No, I am not smiley

1 Like

Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2019
willyfatima:

Nothing, you pple care too much
Re: When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? by vickyhow(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2019
pocohantas:

I am surprised to know that accepting ones sexual history is acting SLUTTY. I will keep that in mine when next I meet a guy.

Wronq Choice of words, forqive me!

Are U based in ph?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Naija Sugar Mummy Wild Sex Photos Leaked / Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' / Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.