Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos (55475 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo In His N37 Million Mercedes Bus - Photos / Actress Rachael Okonkwo In New Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by ThumbzTNA(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2016
chemicalDisease:
Zombies will not like this.

Chacha

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Johnbosco77(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
happy Christmas in advance

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Ahmadgani(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
it baffles me to see somebody move from UK to Nigeria just to ROT in kuje

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Ahmadgani(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2016

tufiakwa
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by sekundosekundo: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2016
SweetyZinta:
that is a good move! kindly invite your Barrister sisters as well tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Wolfbrother(m): 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
This guy no go near naija again if dem give am small space......abeg make dem release am , e don suffer enough grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by sekundosekundo: 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Rikidony:
Dilector in Chief how are you feeling the zoo grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Fedayeen02: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2016
victorvezx:

Keep quite , who will join ur suicide agitation Yimu
you wrote Ipob youth disgust you but i tell you that Muslim youths disgust me more

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Dinobi77: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu has become a hero to many who previously never knew him. I admire his courage n wish Biafra will come to be one day.

10 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by kenex4ever(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
NNAMDI KANU SHOULD BE FREED ON THE CONDITION THAT HE STOPS HIS STUPID IPOB WHATEVER. IF HE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THEN HE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL.
NO RIGHT THINKING IGBOMAN LIKE ME AND MANY WOULD SUPPORT THEIR SENSELESS STRUGGLE. YOU WANT TO LEAVE A CON3, LEAVE BUT DONT TRY TO TAKE THE BREAD WINNER OF THE CON3 ALONG WITH U, ESPECIALLY IF DEY DONT WANT TO GO WITH U.
IF IM AM FROM THE NORTH OR WEST, I WONT ALLOW IT SO ALSO I WONT SUPPORT IT AS AN IGBOMAN THAT THINKS WELL.
AND FOR THOSE OF U THAT CALL EVERY IGBO OR GEJ SUPPORTER IPOB, STOP IT because THATS A HASTY GENERALIZATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Okeikpu(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Oyah DSS go and arrest Kenneth and torture him nah...what a useless country. Afonja...looking at this thread multiple times and not sure of what to type .
grin grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by coolvitus(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
If u are a nigerian there is no hope for you if u like insult BIAfrans for telling u the truth u should rather be thankful to them for opening ur blind eyes to see clear tell me what is ur hope as a nigerian? Is that when u finish ur school u are going to get a job? Or that when u have a problem in the court u are going to get justices? What hope do u have and telling u the truth is now a crime since non of u is bold Enough to say it as it is only Biafrans. A word is Enough for the wise.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Trapnews: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Brilliance9000:

Oyah DSS go and arrest Kenneth and torture him nah...what a useless country. Afonja...looking at this thread multiple times and not sure of what to type .
LWKMD grin i love this country! but seriously, no be we jail kanu naa tongue How come you left the Northerners out of this? You guys just hate us for no reason undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by eezeribe(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2016
See that female lawyer in front, staring at him...
I am sure she has forgotten what brought her to the court room.
Nigerian Ladies are the same everywhere...
You can quote me but I won't see it cos I only visit a post once

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Mysticluv(f): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
nicerichard05:
kindly vote for this story titled 'The Burden of Proof ' for the ETISALAT Prize for Flash Fiction( 2016)

Click the link below and like the story. thanks

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php

The Burden of Proof by IMOKHAI
The gavel of the Judge hit the table with a bang and almost immediately Law Enforcement agents surrounded Kunle forming a protective ring around him. His mother like some others in the court room was crying. The case of the Drug Pusher who volunteered to expose the Drug Barons had been very tasking for the Drug Law Agency to crack. The Judge had sentenced the three drug barons to life imprisonment. The prosecution relied so much on Kunle’s testimony to build their case. Relief was an understatement for them.
The voice of Mrs. Belema Gregson, the Attorney-General of the Federation still echoed in Kunle’s head. “Kunle, I will make you an offer. You are a bright young man and the fact that the Malaysian Government agreed to release you to us as a test case is a divine call for you to help us end this problem once and for all.” Kunle nodded. “Help me prove that you are innocent”. Who could have thought that Malaysia would agree to release Kunle to the Nigerian Government? He could still picture the face of the Immigration official at Kuala Lumpur Airport when the colour of the body scanner turned red. “Step aside Sir” That was the beginning of the torture.
The Newspaper headlines were practically screaming ‘Nigerian First Class Graduate caught with drugs at Malaysia Airport’. Mrs. Belema Gregson knew that this was one Nigerian Citizen that should not be allowed to be executed in Malaysia. What would make a First Class graduate carry drugs to Malaysia? Her motherly instincts propelled her more that her being a lawyer and with her power as the Attorney –General of the Federation, she was going to save this young Man, Kunle Ola from the hangman in Malaysia. And she did.
I vote.. grin cheesy
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by gidgiddy: 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
Ahmadgani:

tufiakwa

Of course it will baffle you. Outside 'one Nigeria' you dont know anything else so why wont it baffle you? What is prison to a man who is prepared to give up his life fir what he believes in?

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Mysticluv(f): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
kenex4ever:
NNAMDI KANU SHOULD BE FREED ON THE CONDITION THAT HE STOPS HIS STUPID IPOB WHATEVER. IF HE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THEN HE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL.
NO RIGHT THINKING IGBOMAN LIKE ME AND MANY WOULD SUPPORT THEIR SENSELESS STRUGGLE. YOU WANT TO LEAVE A CON3, LEAVE BUT DONT TRY TO TAKE THE BREAD WINNER OF THE CON3 ALONG WITH U, ESPECIALLY IF DEY DONT WANT TO GO WITH U.
IF IM AM FROM THE NORTH OR WEST, I WONT ALLOW IT SO ALSO I WONT SUPPORT IT AS AN IGBOMAN THAT THINKS WELL.
AND FOR THOSE OF U THAT CALL EVERY IGBO OR GEJ SUPPORTER IPOB, STOP IT because THATS A HASTY GENERALIZATION.
Guess you are one of the outcasts in igboland

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Leez(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
dainformant:
Popular Nollywood actor turned lawyer, Kenneth Okonkwo, has been spotted at the Federal High Court, Abuja -ahead the trial of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Namdi Kanu, which resumes today. Nnamdi Kanu who arrived the Abuja court today in a combination of Biafran colors -is standing trial over treasonable felony charges.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonkwo-in.html
some ppl wee hve hrt attack cuz of ds news oh op
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by SweetyZinta(f): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=50866529][/quote]
sekundosekundo what is the meaning of Afonja?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by nicerichard05: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Mysticluv:

I vote.. grin cheesy

thanks
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by kernel504(m): 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2016
victorvezx:
Keep quite , who will join ur suicide agitation Yimu
How does another man's exit affect your lazy generation?

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Ahmadgani(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2016
gidgiddy:

Of course it will baffle you. Outside 'one Nigeria' you dont know anything else so why wont it baffle you? What is prison to a man who is prepared to give up his life fir what he believes in?

nnamdi was and still a Coward! if you place the future of actualising and realising the sovereign state of Biafra on the hands of KANU you are always going to get the same result. Failure!!!

I am not against Biafran state because it is not a crime for a man or a people to seek for freedom. But my argument is that right now the leadership of this fruitless movement are as daft as a sheep. You need men not boys
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Leez(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
Trapnews:

LWKMD grin i love this country! but seriously, no be we jail kanu naa tongue How come you left the Northerners out of this? You guys just hate us for no reason undecided
na una carry ds one naija tin pass fr head
na only una neva attempt to dissolve ds union,all oda regions don do am
and no we dont HATE you ppl,it's ur actions we hate QED

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by elotajohn1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Buhari on Zombies

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by Metroescobar: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
kernel504:

Measure your sanity, imagine coming to a Biafra thread, instead of Nigerian thread... Lazy cowards.

Another pained ipob bastard crying over their failed dream!

Cry on sir! Lmfao!!!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by ArabMopol(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Buhari should stop wasting our time, this nnamdi is getting more popular, you already gave him all the attention he needed ,you saying our unity is not negotiable I wonder if you will stay there till eternity, even if u jail him now, another President might come in and consider his plea probably see reasons in his course

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by tayor33: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
See 3 of them....they take their cloth design Biafra flag.. I pity u

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by bestpunterever: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
Brilliance9000:

afonja will always remain your problem
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by obaival(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Free Nnamdi kanu or........

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by bigtt76(f): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
This Okonkwo man is fast becoming a charge and bail lawyer grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo In Court As Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Resumes. Photos by bestpunterever: 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
AFONJA WHY ARE U GUYS SCARED OF BIAFRA LEAVING?DONT U WANT TO STAY WITH YOUR BELOVED HAUSAS?
we want u to leave but u should just stop making noise about it, if U want to go den go..can't u people make another war? if nigeria government refuse to dialogue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Praying With Crew Before A Show, One Holding Hennessy, Fans React / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him / Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.